PPS. I'm keeping the $15.00

Gee, I guess is this is why Trump needs more time to address the details of the 100 criminal charges filed against him.

All by design, all politics, over-charge, in 4 different courts, in different states, so that at the least, mistakes are made.
He's got different attorneys for each case as far as I know.

tRump really doesn't give them much to work with.
He gave us a better economy to work with. Which is why no one gives a shit about his lawyer, or his hair, or his shoes.
It's not that I am going to eat or drive less, it is spending less to eat and drive that is attractive to Americans. Stopping the illegal invasion, and the WEF is just the cherry on top.
And there is this:
If Obama/Biden wins the election, Obama/Harris will be our next President.:eek:

Last edited:
I bought a box of Grape Nuts once. It was like chewing these:
1712804974596.jpeg

He's got different attorneys for each case as far as I know.
I am sure he has dozens of attorneys. There is still only one Trump, who has over a 100 charges and issues to address in courts across our entire country. Trump has so many attorneys I can honestly say my cousin represented Trump in the Colorado case. Small world or the piled on the charges so that they could handicap Trump at the least.

Mistakes will happen, that is a given.

I am sure he has dozens of attorneys. There is still only one Trump, who has over a 100 charges and issues to address in courts across our entire country. Trump has so many attorneys I can honestly say my cousin represented Trump in the Colorado case. Small world or the piled on the charges so that they could handicap Trump at the least.

Mistakes will happen, that is a given.

Hey I’m one of those folks that writes off a lot to mistakes. And that includes Trump. But the trick to a mistake is when you see you’ve made one is to try and correct it. Otherwise it goes from Oooops to Aw Shit.

I can see someone getting the wrong person with the same name. It happens. Mistakes are a part of life. Then the guy writes back and says hey, you got the wrong guy. That is when you want to double check and get the right guy instead of continuing to pursue the wrong one.

Hey I’m one of those folks that writes off a lot to mistakes. And that includes Trump. But the trick to a mistake is when you see you’ve made one is to try and correct it. Otherwise it goes from Oooops to Aw Shit.

I can see someone getting the wrong person with the same name. It happens. Mistakes are a part of life. Then the guy writes back and says hey, you got the wrong guy. That is when you want to double check and get the right guy instead of continuing to pursue the wrong one.
wow, sounds like you are incredibly smart, you must be a democrat hahahahahahhahaha

Forum List

Back