PPS. I'm keeping the $15.00

I could not tell the difference from your post and the extreme left of center democrat's position.

Interesting. I didn’t realize that admitting mistakes happen was an extreme left wing position. I didn’t realize that admitting a mistake and moving to correct it was odd.

Interesting. I didn’t realize that admitting mistakes happen was an extreme left wing position. I didn’t realize that admitting a mistake and moving to correct it was odd.
Admitting mistakes? Nice deflection. My comment had nothing to do with your mistakes and that being left-wing. But you of course can tell yourself and post whatever you like to pretend to be in the center politically.

Because Bidenflation is what's on most peoples' minds. :rolleyes-41:

I don't see how a guy that has cost most Americans thousands of dollars annually and less government services than ever are provided yet taxes have gone up is going to get voted for.
But we got thousands of dollars annually from Trumps' tax cut so we should be even.

Leftist shitlords never admit to being wrong. Ever. It's a fatal flaw, and they have it. Rather than admit to being wrong and backing up and trying something else, they double, triple, quadruple down on what didn't work in the first place to infinity.

From your latest postings, it doesn't appear you have that, I could be wrong, though.

Last edited:
Well you can take it as a general alliteration as to how it is then, guy.

Prove where it strays from that. :rolleyes-41:
I have nothing to prove to pussybois.

Go ahead and make some more threats, I could use a good laugh.

I am sure he has dozens of attorneys. There is still only one Trump, who has over a 100 charges and issues to address in courts across our entire country. Trump has so many attorneys I can honestly say my cousin represented Trump in the Colorado case. Small world or the piled on the charges so that they could handicap Trump at the least.

Mistakes will happen, that is a given.
Huh, maybe he shouldn't have committed so many crimes.

Admitting mistakes? Nice deflection. My comment had nothing to do with your mistakes and that being left-wing. But you of course can tell yourself and post whatever you like to pretend to be in the center politically.

Look. My point was the lawyers sending it to the wrong guy was a mistake. Mistakes are normal. Humans make them. I always forgive an honest mistake.

The trick is to recognize your mistake and move to correct it.

The fellow who got the subpoena and such. He told them. You have the wrong guy. Instead of going to double check that they had the right guy the lawyers went forward with the motion to compel.

Ok. As I said. Happy to write off a mistake as human error. The problem comes when they double down on the mistake. Then it stops being a mistake and becomes just dumb.

Look. My point was the lawyers sending it to the wrong guy was a mistake. Mistakes are normal. Humans make them. I always forgive an honest mistake.

The trick is to recognize your mistake and move to correct it.

The fellow who got the subpoena and such. He told them. You have the wrong guy. Instead of going to double check that they had the right guy the lawyers went forward with the motion to compel.

Ok. As I said. Happy to write off a mistake as human error. The problem comes when they double down on the mistake. Then it stops being a mistake and becomes just dumb.
Anymore, there is so many lies and false charges against Trump, unless we read the briefs, talk to the lawyers, then you are forming an opinion based on misinformation and pure democrat propaganda.

but hey, feel free to believe, and that is all you got, beliefs, not facts

Anymore, there is so many lies and false charges against Trump, unless we read the briefs, talk to the lawyers, then you are forming an opinion based on misinformation and pure democrat propaganda.

but hey, feel free to believe, and that is all you got, beliefs, not facts

Ok. We have the claim of the fellow. And we have the response of the DA. We have the motion that Trump’s lawyers put before the court.

What we know. This guy who says he got served is not the guy they were looking for. Same name mistake. I can understand that. Can’t you?

Ok. We have the claim of the fellow. And we have the response of the DA. We have the motion that Trump’s lawyers put before the court.

What we know. This guy who says he got served is not the guy they were looking for. Same name mistake. I can understand that. Can’t you?
uh, our conversation was never about if I understood a mistake was made? Where do you see that I disagree a mistake was made?

Our conversation began when you jumped into my comments to someone else, you emphasized that this was much more than a simple mistake. You claim this is some sort of problem, as if it is greater than a mistake.

How easily you forget what you were talking about, and you are the smart one? When I have to correct your mistake. But I think this is much more than a mistake on your part, because you keep doubling down, just like you said the Trump lawyers doubled down. I can now interpret your action, of doubling down, then getting confused, completely forgetting that I never questioned if a mistake was made, I can interpret your response as what you accused Trump lawyers of doing and now I get to question your reasoning and hypocrisy.

Gee, I guess is this is why Trump needs more time to address the details of the 100 criminal charges filed against him.

All by design, all politics, over-charge, in 4 different courts, in different states, so that at the least, mistakes are made.

Design?

Someone designed Trump fucking women who are not his wife and then illicitly paying them off during Presidential campaign?

Someone designed this case being squashed by Bill Barr in Trump's DOJ while Trump was the president? Someone designed Trump firing of Manhatten prosecutor who oversaw this case?

Someone designed never ending stalling tactics of the case by the Trump defense team?

Dummy, I'll let you in on a secret of who is the lead "designer" on this - it's TRUMP.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back