PPS. I'm keeping the $15.00

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
trump's oh so competent legal team has subpoenaed the wrong Jeremy Rosenberg, anf got trolled for their trouble.

"In a filing from the Manhattan District Attorneyā€™s office on Tuesday, prosecutors revealed that Mr Trumpā€™s attorney Todd Blanche had tried to subpoena former District Attorney Supervising Rackets Investigator Jeremy Rosenberg in March, to seek files related to the Republican presidential candidateā€™s former lawyer Michael Cohen.

However, it transpired that Mr Blanche made an embarrassing mistake ā€“ sending the subpoena to a man from Brooklyn also called Jeremy Rosenberg.

While the man shares the same name as the former DAā€™s office investigator, he has zero connection to the criminal case against the former president.

Following the blunder, Mr Rosenberg decided to have a bit of fun with Mr Trumpā€™s attorneys ā€“ and told them heā€™d be keeping the money they sent him."

ā€œI donā€™t have any files for you,ā€ the apparently bemused Brooklynite wrote back, according to a filing from the former presidentā€™s legal team.

He added: ā€œPS - The phone number you provided was disconnected.

ā€œPPS - Iā€™m keeping the fifteen dollars,ā€

This is what happens when you stiff your legal council instead of paying them.

Gee, I guess is this is why Trump needs more time to address the details of the 100 criminal charges filed against him.

All by design, all politics, over-charge, in 4 different courts, in different states, so that at the least, mistakes are made.

trump's oh so competent legal team has subpoenaed the wrong Jeremy Rosenberg, anf got trolled for their trouble.

"In a filing from the Manhattan District Attorneyā€™s office on Tuesday, prosecutors revealed that Mr Trumpā€™s attorney Todd Blanche had tried to subpoena former District Attorney Supervising Rackets Investigator Jeremy Rosenberg in March, to seek files related to the Republican presidential candidateā€™s former lawyer Michael Cohen.

However, it transpired that Mr Blanche made an embarrassing mistake ā€“ sending the subpoena to a man from Brooklyn also called Jeremy Rosenberg.

While the man shares the same name as the former DAā€™s office investigator, he has zero connection to the criminal case against the former president.

Following the blunder, Mr Rosenberg decided to have a bit of fun with Mr Trumpā€™s attorneys ā€“ and told them heā€™d be keeping the money they sent him."

ā€œI donā€™t have any files for you,ā€ the apparently bemused Brooklynite wrote back, according to a filing from the former presidentā€™s legal team.

He added: ā€œPS - The phone number you provided was disconnected.

ā€œPPS - Iā€™m keeping the fifteen dollars,ā€

This is what happens when you stiff your legal council instead of paying them.

Fucking idiots (the orange bag O' shit's 'legal team'). :rolleyes:

What does that have to do with the thread?

Are you attempting to cover for Trump's attorneys' foolishness by derailing the thread about their foolishness?
No, I am pointing out how much we don't give a shit about the Trump persecution leftist debris du jour you people will be flinging until election day. It doesn't show up on the, Things most important to voters polls".

Last edited:
No I am pointing out how much we don't give a shit about the Trump persecution leftist debris du jour you people will be flinging until election day. It doesn't show up on the, Things most important to voters polls".
You should make a thread on those most important things then.

Based out on your logic nobody can post about any topic except inflation because of polls.

Fucking idiots (the orange bag O' shit's 'legal team'). :rolleyes:
1712787978333.png

Based out on your logic nobody can post about any topic except inflation because of polls.
Because Bidenflation is what's on most peoples' minds. :rolleyes-41:

I don't see how a guy that has cost most Americans thousands of dollars annually and less government services than ever are provided yet taxes have gone up is going to get voted for.

Or, I could just comment on the excruciating minutia of orange man bad bullshit.
Based on my logic, I can determine if the OP is worthwhile in the grand scheme of things, or not. You can post about any topic too...

I don't see how a guy that has cost most Americans thousands of dollars annually and less government services than ever are provided yet taxes have gone up is going to get voted for.

It's their team.
That's all that matters.

This should keep you busy for a while. Go give 'em hell!

I would love to hear your insight about Trump's legal team who subpeanad the wrong person?

My insight is mistakes happen but it is still pretty funny shit.

Or, I could just comment on the excruciating minutia of orange man bad bullshit.

That would be appropriate in the context of the thread title.

Based on my logic, I can determine if the OP is worthwhile in the grand scheme of things, or not.

Yes, you can. Then you can move along if you don't like it.

You can post about any topic too...
I could but that would be against the rules laid out in the forum guidelines and be disrespectful to the OPer.

Forum List

Back