Trump destroyed our most important alliance

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.
and yet his 29% rating is still higher than those dipshits in congress you vote for every year......so like i said....come up with some quality people...

Congress approval is always low, much lower than the president. People hate Congress but keep electing them because they usually approve of their own. So, I'm not sure what you are saying about Trump who on average has the lowest approval rating of modern presidents.

But hey, if you want to compare Trump to genital warts then I suppose Trump may (big may) be marginally less unpopular.
if you are saying congress people are genital warts,i guess that would include clinton,biden,obama and harris.....all from that body....i agree with you....all of them are genital warts...

No, I'm not saying it but I guess I put too much faith in your intellect. I'm using an extreme example to demonstrate your illogical post.
i was comparing trump to congress....you said i was comparing trump to genital warts....most with intellect would feel you meant the congress....try dancing out of this one....

Like I said, you missed the point. Even after it has to be explained to you.
look we have already been through this shit.....i dont like dancing as much as you do....and you already proved you cant admit when you are wrong....

Over your noggin.
how come you are being called a commie?.....

First off, the world can go fuck itself. The world has no say in what we the people decide.

That attitude expired a hundred years ago.

Like it or not, we are part of a global economy and a global military alliance.
And Trump was trying to stop that and put America First and that is why they hate him
Global isolation is not much of a first
Nice spin.

You think putting your own country first is isolationism?

Goddamn, you're a usefully idiot tool for the chamber of commerce and military/industrial complex.
:laughing0301:

By any rational perspective, this particular set of malfeasances was a huge embarrassment to this country.

The Trump Presidency was a huge embarrassment to our country
And the senile fart busted taking money for influence, who will likely serve no more than one year of his term before resigning for mental capacity deficiencies won't embarrass our country?

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

There is a rancid stench in San Francisco that Democrats have done nothing about. There are sanctuary cities and gang members Democrats have done nothing about. There are Black children without a chance at a decent education in Democratic shitholes. Trump tried to do something about all of those things.

The rest of the world hates our freedom. The Democrats hate us and our freedom. They are planning on giving up our sovereignty.

First off, the world can go fuck itself. The world has no say in what we the people decide.

That attitude expired a hundred years ago.

Like it or not, we are part of a global economy and a global military alliance.
And Trump was trying to stop that and put America First and that is why they hate him
Global isolation is not much of a first
Nice spin.

You think putting your own country first is isolationism?

Goddamn, you're a usefully idiot tool for the chamber of commerce and military/industrial complex.
:laughing0301:
America First = America Alone

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

There is a rancid stench in San Francisco that Democrats have done nothing about. There are sanctuary cities and gang members Democrats have done nothing about. There are Black children without a chance at a decent education in Democratic shitholes. Trump tried to do something about all of those things.

The rest of the world hates our freedom. The Democrats hate us and our freedom. They are planning on giving up our sovereignty.
You have never been to San Francisco

I'm afraid you're right..

All our unrest is caused by you foul vermin scum.

All our unrest is caused by our liberal media.

Take some responsibility for yourself.

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican
Well, as the one who lives in European country I can tell you what embarrasses some common people here about the US. It is not Trump or even taking the Capitol. It is some American politicians taking a knee for some doubtful reasons. It is those unrests which happened in a number of US cities and which went unpunished. To name a few.

Wrong.
What went unpunished for centuries was police murdering minorities, immigrants, labor organizers, etc.
The BLM riots were the best thing that ever happened in the US.
Why do you think the US does not even have public health care?
Do you think the people in any European country would put up with that?
No way.
They would be burning down Congress for the things Congress is guilty of.

Don‘t forget Antifa!
Antifa is just an idea, huh.

So you are pro fascist, or what?

The Stink of Trump lingers over the United States. Electing a new President does not remove it.
The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans

You have never been to San Francisco
How would you know? You got the FBI tracking me. You are a jerk.

The Stink of Trump lingers over the United States. Electing a new President does not remove it.
The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans

Trump is such an aberration.. and he has most definitely debased the office of the presidency. The smart thing to do .. is to convict him in this second impeachment and hope he goes to prison for bank fraud and tax evasion. That would help restore our standing with our allies. .. as an admission that we screwed up and we know it.

Take some responsibility for yourself.

All of our unrest is caused by a corrupt legislators and police.
For example, illegal foreign wars killing our young men, illegal domestic war like the war on drugs, 3 strikes laws, repealing Glass-Steagall that allowed banks to steal, illegal federal gun control, unfair tax laws, etc.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.
Treaties between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. All fluff.

He knew better than to address Palestine.

Actually, the treaties between UAE/Bahrain and Israel DO address the Palestinian question, albeit indirectly.

They show the Pals that the world will move on without them, if they don't want to play ball. They bring pressure to bear on the Pal leaders who are definitely noticing the peace.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.
Treaties between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. All fluff.

He knew better than to address Palestine.

Actually, the treaties between UAE/Bahrain and Israel DO address the Palestinian question, albeit indirectly.

They show the Pals that the world will move on without them, if they don't want to play ball. They bring pressure to bear on the Pal leaders who are definitely noticing the peace.

What are you talking about .. Its simply incremental ethnic cleansing.

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.
and yet his 29% rating is still higher than those dipshits in congress you vote for every year......so like i said....come up with some quality people...

Congress approval is always low, much lower than the president. People hate Congress but keep electing them because they usually approve of their own. So, I'm not sure what you are saying about Trump who on average has the lowest approval rating of modern presidents.

But hey, if you want to compare Trump to genital warts then I suppose Trump may (big may) be marginally less unpopular.
if you are saying congress people are genital warts,i guess that would include clinton,biden,obama and harris.....all from that body....i agree with you....all of them are genital warts...

No, I'm not saying it but I guess I put too much faith in your intellect. I'm using an extreme example to demonstrate your illogical post.
i was comparing trump to congress....you said i was comparing trump to genital warts....most with intellect would feel you meant the congress....try dancing out of this one....

Like I said, you missed the point. Even after it has to be explained to you.
look we have already been through this shit.....i dont like dancing as much as you do....and you already proved you cant admit when you are wrong....

Over your noggin.
how come you are being called a commie?.....

But the point that we were forced to choose between Trump and Bide, the 2 worst possible candidates, means the whole system is rigged, corrupt, against us, and the enemy.

Trump is such an aberration.. and he has most definitely debased the office of the presidency. The smart thing to do .. is to convict him in this second impeachment and hope he goes to prison for bank fraud and tax evasion. That would help restore our standing with our allies. .. as an admission that we screwed up and we know it.
If Trump survives impeachment, he will use it as a validation of his actions on January 6. He will continue to dangle the possibility of running again in 2024.

This will show the rest of the world that Trump is still a valid force in American politics.

Forum List

Back