Trump destroyed our most important alliance

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.
and you people putting up someone like hillary is on you....no excuses....

The one whose supporters didn't invade the capitol and conceded the day after the election like an adult? No comparison.

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.
While you are correct on the blame for buying into trump is on them, he is somewhat correct about Democrats needed to nominate someone who could be trusted in 2016, but failed to do so. Both sides played to lowest common denominator of politics and or demagogic appeal, without character being a consideration. This is what you get and a mirror probably of what you might have had.

I don't agree. There isn't a shred of evidence that Clinton would have been this bad, not even close. She knew the value of our allies and our democratic values. She wouldn't have swirled up this untenable level of hate that Trump has managed to enrage. She wouldn't have given voice to unfounded conspiracy theories like Q and election fraud down to petty lies about crowd and hand size.

There is no comparison.
you cant see it because you are one of them that thought clinton was just great....

Yes.

While you are correct on the blame for buying into trump is on them, he is somewhat correct about Democrats needed to nominate someone who could be trusted in 2016, but failed to do so. Both sides played to lowest common denominator of politics and or demagogic appeal, without character being a consideration. This is what you get and a mirror probably of what you might have had.

I don't agree. There isn't a shred of evidence that Clinton would have been this bad, not even close. She knew the value of our allies and our democratic values. She wouldn't have swirled up this untenable level of hate that Trump has managed to enrage. She wouldn't have given voice to unfounded conspiracy theories like Q and election fraud down to petty lies about crowd and hand size.

There is no comparison.
you cant see it because you are one of them that thought clinton was just great....

I thought Clinton was better/not as bad would be more accurate. But I see what you want to do is run away from the Trump administration by pointing fingers at a make believe Clinton administration. Problem with that argument is...well, first it's an obvious attempt to change the subject and secondly you can't name a single thing the Hillary Clinton administration did wrong because you're into reality denying hypotheticals.

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

God, you're an idiot! LOL

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

LOL!!

The best response that our great EU Allies were able to muster against Iran's Restarted, Obama funded and Biden approved uranium enrichment program was, "If you don't stop that this instant, we'll hold our collective breaths until well all turn blue! Yeah! Not a light blue either, we're talking purple here!"

Yep, until they can be certain that we won't elect another anti-democratic authoritarian prick like Rump, they won't give us much of a leadership role. Might take a generation to undue the damage caused by this president.
No problem then, Doc! Joe Drooling Biden can just "lead from behind" like Barry did! :)

Got to laugh at some of the reply’s. To think that the Donald’s expressing the view points of the common working American has created irreparable damage around the world really doesn’t amount to a hill of beans. Who gives a rats ass about how the world views America, how about standing tall and proud of American individualism. As a country we apparently are more concerned about how the world views us instead of what we represent.
Name the "irreparable damage" he caused around the world.
They cant identify who, what, or how, only that European, Asian, and South American leaders have been offended by his trade and immigration policies and no longer believe America will voluntarily shed the blood of our countrymen to protect their sorry asses and support free trade when they don't.

and yet his 29% rating is still higher than those dipshits in congress you vote for every year......so like i said....come up with some quality people...

Congress approval is always low, much lower than the president. People hate Congress but keep electing them because they usually approve of their own. So, I'm not sure what you are saying about Trump who on average has the lowest approval rating of modern presidents.

But hey, if you want to compare Trump to genital warts then I suppose Trump may (big may) be marginally less unpopular.
if you are saying congress people are genital warts,i guess that would include clinton,biden,obama and harris.....all from that body....i agree with you....all of them are genital warts...

God, you're an idiot! LOL
I know you are....but what am I?

I WIN AGAIN!
:eusa_dance:

and yet his 29% rating is still higher than those dipshits in congress you vote for every year......so like i said....come up with some quality people...

Congress approval is always low, much lower than the president. People hate Congress but keep electing them because they usually approve of their own. So, I'm not sure what you are saying about Trump who on average has the lowest approval rating of modern presidents.

But hey, if you want to compare Trump to genital warts then I suppose Trump may (big may) be marginally less unpopular.
if you are saying congress people are genital warts,i guess that would include clinton,biden,obama and harris.....all from that body....i agree with you....all of them are genital warts...

No, I'm not saying it but I guess I put too much faith in your intellect. I'm using an extreme example to demonstrate your illogical post.

Yes.

I make no excuses about Hillary
She would have made a superior President to Trump
not what the conversation was about was it?.......it was about her likability factor....in that she has some problems...

Yes.

I sure didn't vote for either.

Of course, that does not stop the Democrat hacks from calling me a "Trumpster" . To fascists, anybody who does not march in complete lockstep with them is their enemy.

Yes.

not what the conversation was about was it?.......it was about her likability factor....in that she has some problems...

That's the epitome of making excuses.

No, I'm not saying it but I guess I put too much faith in your intellect. I'm using an extreme example to demonstrate your illogical post.
i was comparing trump to congress....you said i was comparing trump to genital warts....most with intellect would feel you meant the congress....try dancing out of this one....

i was comparing trump to congress....you said i was comparing trump to genital warts....most with intellect would feel you meant the congress....try dancing out of this one....

Like I said, you missed the point. Even after it has to be explained to you.

Yes.

That's the epitome of making excuses.
joy if people dont like you....who fault is that?...people did not like clinton....that is on her not me....people hated trump.....he didnt do much to change any minds,thats on him.....clinton was a poor choice and your fucking party knew that going in.....so thats on them....

Like I said, you missed the point. Even after it has to be explained to you.
look we have already been through this shit.....i dont like dancing as much as you do....and you already proved you cant admit when you are wrong....

Forum List

Back