Protester Shot

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Over the years there have been numerus protests at gobmint buildings, but have there ever been Protesters who were shot at those protests?
Code Pink has protested inside the Senate Chamber, and they were not shot.
Even the Puerto Rican Terrorist who shot 5 Congressmen in 1952 were not shot.
During the 1967 March on the Pentagon riot no protesters were shot.
Is Ashli Babbitt the equivalent to Jeffrey Miller who was shot at the Kent State protest?

The Left still venerates Jeffery Miller.
Should Ashli Babbitt be venerated for her fight for democracy?

‘This Is a Democracy!’: Code Pink Activists Storm Congressional Office During Israel Protest - TheBlaze

1954 United States Capitol shooting - Wikipedia

March on the Pentagon - Wikipedia

IMHO the cop who shot her, an AF vet, and mother of 3, without his life being threatened needs to be punished.
The attack on the Capital was criminal. The protest was fine, but when the bullhorns herded the protesters to the Capital so that they could trash the place and actually hurt Trump's populist movement, that was bad. Those criminals need to be prosecuted. Protests need to keep the moral "high ground". Now the democrats have a club to beat Trumpers with like baby seals.
Next time keep the protest real, peaceful, and patriotic, that would gain voters instead of losing voters.

1610815584927.png

There was nothing done by the occupiers that warranted the police shooting anyone.
That was just murder.
IF it was were a question of the barricade failing, then a warning shot into the air would have been warranted, NOT 2 shots into the chest of any unarmed woman just watching.

1610814877404.png

Just before the insurrection at Kent State I took this picture in Cambodia where my Bn. was as part of the Cambodia Incursion which is often claimed as the reason for the Kent State riots. Actually the "protests" had been planned before the Incursion started or had become public knowledge. At approximately the same time the rioters at Kent State were being fired on by the NG my Bn. was being fired on by the NVA halfway around around the world. A single RPG struck one of our tracks-quite possibly one of the ones in this picture-and I lost 5 friends KIA. If I recall correctly there were 4 students killed at Kent State. The protestors were memorialized and remembered far and wide. No one seemed to notice the deaths of my friends. I have always resented that. Sometimes American civilians suck.

Forum List

Back