Trump destroyed our most important alliance

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.

You guys keep telling the lies about Trump bringing “peace”

A peace that attacked Congress, a peace that has turned Washington DC into an armed camp.

That is the legacy of Trumps “peace”

Fuck you, you paid commie shill. Commie riots started the day Trump was inaugurated and continued off an on for four fucking years, the 4 hour disruption of congress pales in comparison. The bullshit going on in DC right now is nothing but political theater. But keep up your crap and the backlash will grow, not diminish. We will not knuckle under.

Americans disagree with you.

View attachment 443694

Is that supposed to mean something?

To the normals, yes.

So "normals" think graphs with no context mean something? Being an ignorant little commie, I doubt you understand what "normal" means.

Let me give you context. Trump isn't well liked.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and most all of them stink.

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.
and you people putting up someone like hillary is on you....no excuses....

The one whose supporters didn't invade the capitol and conceded the day after the election like an adult? No comparison.
yea that was the point....

Europe has only ever been an ally when it has served THEIR needs. A one-sided relationship that needs to be reevaluated by the US.

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.
Biggest excuse in for voting for Trump?

Right here baby:

View attachment 443708

View attachment 443709

I didn’t see Hillary launching an attack on the Capitol when she lost in 2016

You just saw the commiecrats objecting to more States electors than the republicans did this year. You commie propagandist really have short memories, how convenient for you.

Got to laugh at some of the reply’s. To think that the Donald’s expressing the view points of the common working American has created irreparable damage around the world really doesn’t amount to a hill of beans. Who gives a rats ass about how the world views America, how about standing tall and proud of American individualism. As a country we apparently are more concerned about how the world views us instead of what we represent.
Name the "irreparable damage" he caused around the world.
They cant identify who, what, or how, only that European, Asian, and South American leaders have been offended by his trade and immigration policies and no longer believe America will voluntarily shed the blood of our countrymen to protect their sorry asses and support free trade when they don't.
Yeah, all those people overseas waving Trump flags must really hate him.

Yes.

Right here baby:

View attachment 443708

View attachment 443709

Nope, no excuses. I'm tired of excuses. Most Americans didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and more so in 2020. You guys are a malfunction.
You're a liar like all of you filth.

Because I pointed out the obvious fact that Trump got fewer votes than both Clinton and Biden? Between the two elections it's about 9-10 million.

But I'm sure you have some whiny ass conspiracy theory to help you sleep at night, snowflake.
You're a liar.

Yet Trump still lost the popular vote in two elections. Funny how that doesn't change in the face of your "convincing" argument.

Seems all you have is irrelevant crap. Just STFU commie.

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.
Treaties between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. All fluff.

He knew better than to address Palestine.

The Euros were traumatized by having to chip in for their self-defense. Biden will see to it that the US pays for everything again.

God, you're an idiot! LOL

Paid propagandist usually are, as well as being morally bankrupt.

Yes.

Right here baby:

View attachment 443708

View attachment 443709

Nope, no excuses. I'm tired of excuses. Most Americans didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and more so in 2020. You guys are a malfunction.
You're a liar like all of you filth.

Because I pointed out the obvious fact that Trump got fewer votes than both Clinton and Biden? Between the two elections it's about 9-10 million.

But I'm sure you have some whiny ass conspiracy theory to help you sleep at night, snowflake.
You're a liar.

Yet Trump still lost the popular vote in two elections. Funny how that doesn't change in the face of your "convincing" argument.
Tell us commie, when has the popular vote EVER elected the president?

The Euros were traumatized by having to chip in for their self-defense. Biden will see to it that the US pays for everything again.
While we the people eat shit.

Treaties between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. All fluff.

He knew better than to address Palestine.

He made palestine more irrelevant that they already were. They'll get on board or will be left behind.

and yet his 29% rating is still higher than those dipshits in congress you vote for every year......so like i said....come up with some quality people...

Congress approval is always low, much lower than the president. People hate Congress but keep electing them because they usually approve of their own. So, I'm not sure what you are saying about Trump who on average has the lowest approval rating of modern presidents.

But hey, if you want to compare Trump to genital warts then I suppose Trump may (big may) be marginally less unpopular.
if you are saying congress people are genital warts,i guess that would include clinton,biden,obama and harris.....all from that body....i agree with you....all of them are genital warts...

No, I'm not saying it but I guess I put too much faith in your intellect. I'm using an extreme example to demonstrate your illogical post.
i was comparing trump to congress....you said i was comparing trump to genital warts....most with intellect would feel you meant the congress....try dancing out of this one....

Like I said, you missed the point. Even after it has to be explained to you.
look we have already been through this shit.....i dont like dancing as much as you do....and you already proved you cant admit when you are wrong....

Over your noggin.

Yes.

Because of Hillary being your terrible terrible candidate I couldn’t vote for her, nor could I in good conscience vote for Trump. I would have voted Democrat instead of looking to a third party alternative, had the party had a better candidate. The third parties would not have garnered over 5% of the vote in 2016 and Hillary would have won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
I blame a terrible two party system owned by the rich.

During the his term Trump did not get the U.S. not involved in any new wars or military conflicts that is something the last four Presidents can not say

Trump is leaving his country on the verge of Civil War with the inauguration of a new President turned into an armed camp afraid of a hostile Trump Mob.

While Trump did not start any wars, he destroyed the Iran peace accords, weakened 75 year old US alliances and abandoned our role as Leader of the Free World.

Even worse, he left the US vulnerable to COVID infection that killed 400,000 Americans.

History will not be kind to the Trump experiment.

Civil War, really? Angry hostile Trump Mob? So BLM and ANTIFA are peace orderly love fest kind of guys we should embrace?

Peace Accords with IRAN? oh, you must mean capitulate to the Mullahs', bribe them, capitulate to their demands, and turn the other cheek as they develop nuclear weapons in violation to Obama's and Johnny Kerry's 21st century version of the Neville Chamberlain approach to foreign policy, see how far that gets you.

So who was it that ranted and demanded the country should retain unrestricted policy toward air travel from China after the news broke of the Wuhan virus?

So the systematic spread of a world wide pandemic is the President's doing? 400,000 dead due to the President? Funny I thought states had precedent over the response. I don't recall a federal executive order to shut down the economy, please enlighten us. So Governors that forced elderly care homes to isolate and return infected residents back to the facilities was the Presidents doing?

Wuhan and mainstream media delivered a gift, on a silver platter, to the Dimbo's now lets see how Quid pro quo Joe handles it. Oh, forgot were back to blaming the prior administration for 4 years regardless of the fact that they claimed to have all the solutions to what ails the country.

We'll get it back, although they may look at us a little sideways for a while.

They'll be watching 2024 pretty closely, that's for sure.
They can watch all they want. While they're at it they can fuck themselves up the ass with a 10 foot pole.

WE will be watching in 2024. That's assuming Texas hasn't told you socialist shit to fuck yourselves up the ass and declared independence. After that, I do care what communist shit you "elect."

During the his term Trump did not get the U.S. not involved in any new wars or military conflicts that is something the last four Presidents can not say

Trump is leaving his country on the verge of Civil War with the inauguration of a new President turned into an armed camp afraid of a hostile Trump Mob.

While Trump did not start any wars, he destroyed the Iran peace accords, weakened 75 year old US alliances and abandoned our role as Leader of the Free World.

Even worse, he left the US vulnerable to COVID infection that killed 400,000 Americans.

History will not be kind to the Trump experiment.

Civil War, really? Angry hostile Trump Mob? So BLM and ANTIFA are peace orderly love fest kind of guys we should embrace?

Peace Accords with IRAN? oh, you must mean capitulate to the Mullahs', bribe them, capitulate to their demands, and turn the other cheek as they develop nuclear weapons in violation to Obama's and Johnny Kerry's 21st century version of the Neville Chamberlain approach to foreign policy, see how far that gets you.

So who was it that ranted and demanded the country should retain unrestricted policy toward air travel from China after the news broke of the Wuhan virus?

So the systematic spread of a world wide pandemic is the President's doing? 400,000 dead due to the President? Funny I thought states had precedent over the response. I don't recall a federal executive order to shut down the economy, please enlighten us. So Governors that forced elderly care homes to isolate and return infected residents back to the facilities was the Presidents doing?

Wuhan and mainstream media delivered a gift, on a silver platter, to the Dimbo's now lets see how Quid pro quo Joe handles it. Oh, forgot were back to blaming the prior administration for 4 years regardless of the fact that they claimed to have all the solutions to what ails the country.
Trump assaulted our Congress while in the process of affirming a new President. People died as a result.

Our Capital is now under military guard in fear of what the Trump Mob will do next

Forum List

Back