Trump Definitely Knows More About The Military Than His Defense Secretary

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...d-leave-administration-hes-sort-of-a-democrat

"In an interview set for broadcast Sunday, President Trump speculated whether Secretary of Defense James Mattis might soon leave the administration...He continued: "I have a very good relationship with him. I had lunch with him two days ago. ... It could be that he is. I think he's sort of a Democrat, if you want to know the truth."

So the latest noise coming out of the White House is the idea that Defense Sec. Mattis may be on his way out -- if so, why? --- Well, according to Trump; Mattis is sort of a Democrat anyway so obviously he should have never been in the WH to begin with -- who even picked this guy anyway? Oh wait!

So could Mattis have been part of Obama's Deep State?? When he was initially picked, I didn't see any Trump lovers complaining about the pick -- plus his nickname is MadDog so that means he is a good pick. Either way, we do know that Trump promised to "choose the best people" for his administration, however Trump's definition of "best people" seems to be sycophants and people with less intelligence, experience and leadership skills than himself -- if so, is that a good thing if you are a Trump supporter?

As a Trump supporter, do you feel that Trump actually does know more about the military than the generals?? In the case of Mattis, Trump not only knows the military, Trump also knows NATO better than Mattis does even tho Mattis was NATO Allied Forces commander, but what does he know....

Who would be a good replacement for Mattis? Ted Nugent? Scott Baio? Who?

Of course Trump knows more than the generals. After all, Trump did go to a private military high school and received a bowling Trophy. Did Mattis receive a bowling trophy? Of course he didn't. Mattis didn't even go to a private military high school. He had to go to the U.S. Marine Corps Amphibious Warfare School, U.S. Marine Corps Command and Staff College, and the National War College, none of which are listed as the best private high schools in the county. Silly Mattis thinks he knows as much about the military and combat as Trump does.
DRA2J_OVAAAgGwl.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...d-leave-administration-hes-sort-of-a-democrat

"In an interview set for broadcast Sunday, President Trump speculated whether Secretary of Defense James Mattis might soon leave the administration...He continued: "I have a very good relationship with him. I had lunch with him two days ago. ... It could be that he is. I think he's sort of a Democrat, if you want to know the truth."

So the latest noise coming out of the White House is the idea that Defense Sec. Mattis may be on his way out -- if so, why? --- Well, according to Trump; Mattis is sort of a Democrat anyway so obviously he should have never been in the WH to begin with -- who even picked this guy anyway? Oh wait!

So could Mattis have been part of Obama's Deep State?? When he was initially picked, I didn't see any Trump lovers complaining about the pick -- plus his nickname is MadDog so that means he is a good pick. Either way, we do know that Trump promised to "choose the best people" for his administration, however Trump's definition of "best people" seems to be sycophants and people with less intelligence, experience and leadership skills than himself -- if so, is that a good thing if you are a Trump supporter?

As a Trump supporter, do you feel that Trump actually does know more about the military than the generals?? In the case of Mattis, Trump not only knows the military, Trump also knows NATO better than Mattis does even tho Mattis was NATO Allied Forces commander, but what does he know....

Just Say No to NYETO

How many times have we been misled by arrogant sources at the top of their profession? NATO represents a decadent, lazy, cowardly, cheapskate, and aggressive Islamophile transnational ruling class. Why go down the drain with them?

Just Say No to NYETO

How many times have we been misled by arrogant sources at the top of their profession? NATO represents a decadent, lazy, cowardly, cheapskate, and aggressive Islamophile transnational ruling class. Why go down the drain with them?
So you don't believe TV Trump if he is on a TV channel you don't like?

Trump certainly knows how to stay out of the military better than his defense secretary. He could certainly teach his defense secretary how to be a fucking coward loser who poor wittle feet hurt.

"I'm not a baby." - Donald J. Trump

trump-baby-king-acg347xd_400x400.jpg

Just Say No to NYETO

So you don't believe TV Trump if he is on a TV channel you don't like?
An Expert Is a Liar for Hire. Our Ladder to Success Is a Crooked Vine.

So you sew together and sow false accusations and expect applause to pop up out of such infertile ground?

Forum List

Back