House Holds Hearings to get the Rest of the Jan 6th Story - Why the National Guard was Not Deployed.

Correct. Just entrenched bureaucrats who believe that they are in charge and that elected officials are just their temp employees.
Does you hold your blob responsible for anything that happened during his administration? He wasn’t in charge of the DOD, CDC, the Departments of Treasury and State, DOJ.

What the fuck did he do?

Does you hold your blob responsible for anything that happened during his administration? He wasn’t in charge of the DOD, CDC, the Departments of Treasury and State, DOJ.

What the fuck did he do?
Just lowered our taxes and created peace in the Middle East while getting NATO to pay their fair share. All while fighting the current of the deep state. That's all. Name something the potato has done that hasn't been extremely damaging to our society?

Just lowered our taxes and created peace in the Middle East while getting NATO to pay their fair share.
Wow, could you imagine if any of that were true?
All while fighting the current of the deep state.
He hired nothing but supposed deep state actors. Remember William Barr? LOL
That's all.
That’s nothing.
Name something the potato has done that hasn't been extremely damaging to our society?
Ended our 20 year war with Afghanistan
Brought covid to heel
BBB
Infrastructure
etc....

That’s nothing.

Brought covid to heel
BBB
Infrastructure
etc....
I imagine it's all true, where were you? Buried somewhere with your head up your ass?

That’s nothing.

Brought covid to heel
BBB
Infrastructure
etc....
Trump created the vaccine for covid. Build back better is a scam that hasn't even worked. When do we get our electric car chargers built that we provided billions for?

What the fuck did he do?
Oh no, I’ve said many times that he made many mistakes. Nearly all stemmed from his mistaken belief that senior officials of those agencies would follow his leadership as they were sworn to do.

He should have fired those insurrectionists and locked up the worst offenders.

That’s nothing.

Brought covid to heel
BBB
Infrastructure
etc....
LOLOLOL build back betta! Hahahahahaha!

Screenshot_20220526-205044_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211024-202905_Instagram.jpg

Trump created the vaccine for covid.
And basically checked out after it was developed and downplayed the thing his supporters call the “clot shot” and “poison”.
Build back better is a scam that hasn't even worked.
Not even remotely true.
When do we get our electric car chargers built that we provided billions for?
Plenty of electrical car chargers are available; more are on the way.

Oh no, I’ve said many times that he made many mistakes. Nearly all stemmed from his mistaken belief that senior officials of those agencies would follow his leadership as they were sworn to do.
Wait a second...I though he said he would “hire the best people”. Did he fail there too?
He should have fired those insurrectionists and locked up the worst offenders.
But he didn’t.

And you want to give him another shot at the Presidency when he didn’t have control over any of the agencies he supposedly ran.

Why?

And basically checked out after it was developed and downplayed the thing his supporters call the “clot shot” and “poison”.

Not even remotely true.

Not really, you are kind of a pompous hack.

Brought covid to heel
BBB
Infrastructure

Not really

Not even remotely true.

Even though Biden lost more people to covid than Trump did. It was because of trump that Biden was able to bring covid to the non-existent level that it is now. Biden did nothing

Even though Biden lost more people to covid than Trump did. It was because of trump that Biden was able to bring covid to the non-existent level that it is now. Biden did nothing
Well, the blob was kicked out of office before he could not take responsibility for more deaths and destruction. It was a landslide victory for President Biden who got 306 electoral votes and 81M in the popular vote column. Your blob was rejected by the American voters for good reason...he’s garbage.

It was a win for the good guys and a return to normalcy.

Not really, you are kind of a pompous hack.

Not really
Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster. no way with Trump in charge would it have happened like this. How embarrassing for a hack like you

Well, the blob was kicked out of office before he could not take responsibility for more deaths and destruction. It was a landslide victory for President Biden who got 306 electoral votes and 81M in the popular vote column. Your blob was rejected by the American voters for good reason...he’s garbage.

It was a win for the good guys and a return to normalcy.
You misspelled Communists again and also chaos. You really need to learn. Besides that was a rigged election aided by covid, dishonesty and deceit by the Democrats. It's okay though we forgive you. We'll make it right in November and kick the garbage and criminals out of the White House . 81 million hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this the new normalcy?
Screenshot_20240409-164820_Facebook.jpg

Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster. no way with Trump in charge would it have happened like this. How embarrassing for a hack like you
You’re responding to yourself...no way that would have happened with Trump in office, right? LOL

Your blob had 4 years to bring the troops home.

Please offer up the latest scape goat that prevented him from doing that.

We all know you’ll never ever speak ill of your master...at this point, I’m just kicking back and laughing at the lengths you’ll go to to portray him as absolutely perfect.

So what stopped him from pulling our troops out? He was commander in chief, right?

You’re responding to yourself...no way that would have happened with Trump in office, right? LOL

Your blob had 4 years to bring the troops home.

Please offer up the latest scape goat that prevented him from doing that.

We all know you’ll never ever speak ill of your master...at this point, I’m just kicking back and laughing at the lengths you’ll go to to portray him as absolutely perfect.

So what stopped him from pulling our troops out? He was commander in chief, right?
Why did the potato fuck it up so badly pulling them out? Trump had it all set up for him , he must be pretty stupid . I think that's the question you should be asking, but you might be too dumb

Screenshot_20210529-171234_Chrome.jpg

The short answer is that Congress was worried about the optics. Honestly, I don't blame them so much for that, if they would be honest about it.

Plenty of great stuff came out in the hearing. Normally, I would has skipped over the Democrats. Almost did after the first Democrat to give an opening statement said exactly what I expected: Trump! Trump, Trump, Trump! Trumpity, Trumpity, Trump, Trump!

But the second Democrat said something I don't remember from the Jan 6th show trial: Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller stated that Trump had indeed requested ten thousand National Guard troops to protect the capital. But Miller ignored that request, dismissing it as "Trump banter." 17:00

Anyone who has ever been a military officer knows that a commander's requests are considered orders. There is no wiggle room. Specificallly, my officers basic manual ruled out taking phrases like "I want," or "I desire," as requests. It is unthinkable that a defense secretary who had ever worn a uniform thought it was OK to think that a presidential order could be irrelevant "banter."

Because Democrats/Lefties just so much wanted it to be an insurrection, but it turned out to be a handful of nut jobs rioting after being provoked.

It's as obvious as a puppy sitting beside a big pile of poo.

The short answer is that Congress was worried about the optics. Honestly, I don't blame them so much for that, if they would be honest about it.

Plenty of great stuff came out in the hearing. Normally, I would has skipped over the Democrats. Almost did after the first Democrat to give an opening statement said exactly what I expected: Trump! Trump, Trump, Trump! Trumpity, Trumpity, Trump, Trump!

But the second Democrat said something I don't remember from the Jan 6th show trial: Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller stated that Trump had indeed requested ten thousand National Guard troops to protect the capital. But Miller ignored that request, dismissing it as "Trump banter." 17:00

Anyone who has ever been a military officer knows that a commander's requests are considered orders. There is no wiggle room. Specificallly, my officers basic manual ruled out taking phrases like "I want," or "I desire," as requests. It is unthinkable that a defense secretary who had ever worn a uniform thought it was OK to think that a presidential order could be irrelevant "banter."

Seems nothing more than an election year stunt.

Seems nothing more than an election year stunt.
Wow. Allowing the brave men and women of the capital guard who saved our capital but we’re not allowed to speak the truth by the January 6 Trump derangement committee to finally have a voice is an election year stunt?

GG, have you no shame?

Wow. Allowing the brave men and women of the capital guard who saved our capital but we’re not allowed to speak the truth by the January 6 Trump derangement committee to finally have a voice is an election year stunt?

GG, have you no shame?

They have had control of the House for a long while now, why did they wait so long? It is not like they have done shit else besides voting on a speaker

Forum List

Back