Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

What hate?

It's reality. The Trans nutters are selling false hopes to usually already mentally fragile people.

That, or they are fetishists jumping on the bandwagon.
That hate closet queen.

There are not more queers. Just more coming out of the closet because they no longer fear being attacked.
There are not more lesbians. They are just more accepted now.
There are not more trans people. They are just more public about it instead of hiding who they are.

Lower birth rates have more to do with people limiting the number of children they have, often for financial reasons.
You can take a horse to water but he'll still be wearing blinders.

I beg to differ. Transgenderism, which leads many to amputate perfectly healthy body parts and the have fake penises and fake vaginas constructed is a serious health issue. The sterilization of people to treat a mental disorder is a very serious health issue.

A man has a serious health issue if he has to physically insert a device in to his fake vagina on a daily basis to keep it from healing closed. Ref. Jas Jennings.

And these people are doing this to themselves. None of my business or yours.

And these people are doing this to themselves. None of my business or yours.
Thanks for conceding that the surgeries and hormone treatments that are epidemic with Trans-people is destructive. And as a good citizen of society, I do have an interest in stopping the social contagion.

Thanks for conceding that the surgeries and hormone treatments that are epidemic with Trans-people is destructive. And as a good citizen of society, I do have an interest in stopping the social contagion.

Especially with minors, and especially when it involves irreversible surgeries or drug treatments.

This line of response is pretty pathetic, even for you.
Is it?
You hate people who've never harmed you.
Seems unreasonable.
So we seek the cause of your unreasoning hate.
Quite often when one hates a group as you do it is because the person hates themselves
BECAUSE
They see themselves as part of that group and blame that membership for all the problems in their lives.
Sound familiar?

Is it?
You hate people who've never harmed you.
Seems unreasonable.
So we seek the cause of your unreasoning hate.
Quite often when one hates a group as you do it is because the person hates themselves
BECAUSE
They see themselves as part of that group and blame that membership for all the problems in their lives.
Sound familiar?

Pointing out reality is not hate.

It's the standard Prog response when they have no real response.

Pointing out reality is not hate.

It's the standard Prog response when they have no real response.
yes, you hate the people.
You've offered nothing to compromise
No workable solution
Only your hate
And like all bigots your response is
1714492141049.png

yes, you hate the people.
You've offered nothing to compromise
No workable solution
Only your hate
And like all bigots your response is
View attachment 940070

What is there to compromise? Live your life, but don't fuck around with minors.

Also, don't expect me to live in your false reality, especially when you want government force involved to get it.

What is there to compromise? Live your life, but don't fuck around with minors.

Also, don't expect me to live in your false reality, especially when you want government force involved to get it.
I'm not the one fucking with minors.
That's you.
I say let them alone.
YOU insist on applying for a job as Chief Pecker Checker.

You are a deranged retard.

Mokusatsu.
Awwwww

did the big bad DADO expose your career dreams Head Pecker Head Checker?

1714568662303.gif

Not to worry little pecker checker.
I'm sure you can practice your trade at your local Boy Scout or Little League.

Then why even have separate divisions for male and female sports in middle school?
The recently completed Boston Marathon had one starting gun, one finish line. Women and men and those who may identify as something else ran on the same roads at the same time.

Everything seemed to go off without a hitch as it has for over 100+ years save for an act of terrorism that had nothing to do with two genders running at the same time.

Thanks for bringing up a very good point.

PS: WinterBorn was the Boston Marathon not “legitimate” in your eyes?

Forum List

Back