6Trump Could Have Helped Response To Jan. 6 Riot- But Did Not - Per New Testimoney

OK, now that you have established my poor avatar's bona fides......what is your point?
Explain yourself, good poster Elektra.
And please, if your happiness requires a keyboard enema.....don't hold back.
MAGA!
---------------------------------------------------------

Ummm? 'walk back the lie'??
What "lie"?
Explain yourself poster Elektra.

If you are shrilling over 'Capitol' vs 'Capitol building', well mein freund, you really are trying too hard, taking this too seriously. This is only the internet. We all be friends here. But you be you. MAGA!
As I stated, you would walk back you statement, and then ignore your mistakes, ignorance, lies, or stupidity. Is that, "shrilling". No of course not, chilicothe is here to demean, distract and lie
The above bears repeating.

Don Trump clearly and manifestly was derelict in his duty to protect the Capitol and our elected Representatives and the employees of the Capitol.
Yes, the above clearly bears repeating as chillicothe carefully avoided the lies.

First it is the Capiol building. It is not the, "capitol".

Second which chillicothe ignores is that it was not Trump's duty to protect the Capitol, that would be Nancy Pelosi.

Being such an articulate and well spoken commenter, carefully picking those great words to denigrate Trump, the only thing believable is chllicothe is a liar.

Ummm? 'walk back the lie'??
What "lie"?
Explain yourself poster Elektra.

I did not know that.
That both the Capitol Police and Speaker Pelosi knew the crowd 2 miles away at the Eclipse would be heavily armed.
So, may we ask the eager poster 'Elektra'.....his source on that revelation?
At least a link to responsible, informed, and credible reportage?

So saddle up, Skippy.
Show.
Or go.
Here you goin bold, liar-chillicothe, I made your comment bold.
Sorry I could not link to a credible, responsible, and informed source because it was you, liar-chillcothe that made the statement

go ahead, revise, deflect, and lie about it
-------------------------------------------

And too, with the intentional failure to apply for the legally required application for a 'March' permit -- the Capitol Police, the DC Police, the Parks Police had no heads-up that Don Trump would order his willfully provoked ---(
with a significant number of them known to be armed) ----would order that mob to illegally march the 2 miles to the Capitol.

chillicothe points out the crowd was known to be heavily armed, I ask if heavily known to be heavily armed what did Nancy Pelosi do? The answer is nothing.

It also should be noted, that not one arrested at the Capitol building was found, possessing, Arms. Hence, not heavily armed. Not armed at all.

OK, now that you have established my poor avatar's bona fides......what is your point?
Explain yourself, good poster Elektra.
And please, if your happiness requires a ke

-------------------------------------------

And too, with the intentional failure to apply for the legally required application for a 'March' permit -- the Capitol Police, the DC Police, the Parks Police had no heads-up that Don Trump would order his willfully provoked ---(with a significant number of them known to be armed) ----would order that mob to illegally march the 2 miles to the Capitol.

Instead, he intentionally and malevolently put them in harms way:

1. By not alerting them via the permit processs;
2. By not alerting them that he would order his mob to march directly at the Capitol employees, and legislators;
I love this part of Liar-Chillicothe's comments.

By not obtaining a permit (hahahahahha) to march to the Capitol Pelosi and the Capitol police had no way of knowing a crowd of people would be at the capitol.

If a permit to march to the Capitol was applied for, Nancy Pelosi could of had more security? This simply proves it was Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats all along that can and do provide for the security of the Capitol!

Further proof, had Pelosi granted a permit Pelosi could of provided security.

Much more can be said about this comment, I will post after we see liar-chillicothe attempt to weasel out of the comments I have already pointed out as being ridiculous, and proving Pelosi knew.

Forum List

Back