Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

A court-ordered financial auditor has caught Donald Trump quietly moving $40 million from the Trump Organization into a personal bank account—seemingly so the former president could pay his whopping $29 million tax bill.
Trump isn’t supposed to be moving any money around without alerting Barbara S. Jones, a former federal judge in New York tasked with babysitting the Trump Organization for its relentlessly shady business practices. But on Wednesday, she notified a New York state court about some major bank transfers that were never brought to her attention by the Trumps...

Jones said she and her team recently spotted unusual activity when reviewing 10 months of bank statements from 12 separate accounts belonging to the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust. They found that Trump had pulled out $40 million in “three cash transfers” without ever notifying her.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

he took his own money out of his company to pay his taxes................................LOLOLOL

wasn't he supposed to pay them....LOLOLOL

a whoppin 29 million....i thought he paid no taxes......lolol.......................sounds like he made a lot of money

you have time to delete this

he took his own money out of his company to pay his taxes................................LOLOLOL

wsn't he supposed to pay them....LOLOLOL

a whoppin 29 million....i thought he paid no taxes......lolol.......................sounds like he made a lot of money

Right? First the dembots false narrative is Trump's a tax cheat, now it's his out of line for taking his own money to pay taxes....you can't make this up...

Meanwhile, the tax cheatin Xiden family....they say nothing about.

pay taxes? more likely he is moving the money to bermuda.

Right? First the dembots false narrative is Trump's a tax cheat, now it's his out of line for taking his own money to pay taxes....you can't make this up...

Meanwhile, the tax cheatin Xiden family....they say nothing about.
shows trump made lot of money............,probably was his quarterly's......lolol

biden and his incest degenerate family laundered 10s of millions not paying taxes.....lolol.jesus christl

wasn't he supposed to pay them....LOLOLOL

"Tell me you didn't understand the OP without saying you didn't understand the OP".

lol.......because they don't.....................they launder it in 20 shell companies going to every biden

• Email

Inside Hunter Biden’s tax crimes: How the president’s son blew off the IRS while making millions​

Oh we get it. you're a silly dembot cultist...outraged the President was paying his taxes.
He said the "C" word!!

1701300838836.png

"Tell me you didn't understand the OP without saying you didn't understand the OP".
i understand this man has taken so much of your life away from you with your incessant hatred.................................that makes me so happy

Forum List

Back