Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

notthisshitagainhggvcxxzsaws.jpg

he took his own money out of his company to pay his taxes................................LOLOLOL

wasn't he supposed to pay them....LOLOLOL

a whoppin 29 million....i thought he paid no taxes......lolol.......................sounds like he made a lot of money

you have time to delete this
You completely missed the very simple point.

We are all very shocked that you did.

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.
It's because he believes rules are not made for him thus whatever he does is self serving as it should be in the Trump universe

His fans will marvel at this universe unless you participated in Trump University.

Still Trumps problems are all self inflicted wounds. Its like he challenges himself to do something.

I double dare you to do it, Donald

Donald replies , you don't know me

He then wants to share it with his followers

Shared psychosis

They all become pathological liars.

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.
Trump can't take a leak without ten Democrats writing a story about it. The level of scrutiny on the man is insane. You probably spending 4 or 5 hours a day scouring the internet for Trump tidbits.

TDS dems are like... running out of ammunition and when that happens you lose the fight....

Forum List

Back