CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

Keep drinking, maybe you will make more sense.

Here is one for you. You are in a CULT. Caps is worthy of a double shot.
Ok, guys, we have a special request for doubles

everybodydouble.jpg

I don't know how many times I have to remind you dingbats that the person responsible for the $18 million figure is none other than your orange ghod himself. The judge didn't do it, CNN didn't do it, James didn't do it. tRump did it.

Wake the fuck up.
Who doesn’t do an appraisal?
Name the bank and county.

I want to move there.

You are so right.

Who is the bigger dumb fuck? The person who asks, “Is the moon made of cheese?”

or the person who says, “Absolutely. Green Cheese.”…..and they fucking mean it.

Your run of the mill left wing cult fuck with TDS will insist the moon is made of green cheese (or something equally as fucking retarded) and then argue the retarded point to the death. :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:
Yes they will with their dying breath argue the moon is made of cheese if their cult leader says it is.
A huge mansion just up the road from Mara Lago just sold for $29 million dollars.
Bullshit detector just went off

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

1. The Court did NOT say Mar-a-lago is worth $18 million. That is a complete lie.

2. CNN can say whatever it wants, but it doesn't make it true. No one in their right mind would pay $250 million for a money losing beach club. At MOST, Mar-a-lago is worth $75 million, based on the income from the club.

NO ONE WANTS this white elephant of a property. The historical designation, and the zoning restrictions make the property itself, nearly worthless. It sat on the market for YEARS before Trump bought it for $7 million. And it sat on the market for years, after Trump made repairs.

Trump turned the property into a golf club because no one would buy it from him, and his ownership has tainted the place with the stink of his politics.

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

In his decision, Engoron — who is deciding the trial rather than a jury — cited a local Palm Beach County official saying the country club had been assessed at a range of between $18 million and $27 million between 2011 and 2021.

Payday-lending mogul W. Allan Jones and wife Janie's latest home purchase is 120 Via Del Lago, the former estate of the late industrialist Harold B. Smith Jr. A house built near the sea in 1958 with stately architecture has changed hands for a recorded $29.25 million in Palm Beach's famous Estate Section.2 days ago
Palm Beach Daily News: Local News, Politics & Sports in W. Palm Beach, FL › ...
Palm Beach couple behind $29.25M buy of stately house a few streets north of Mar-a-Lago

Right, I don't know many people that file disputes with their tax assessors office because the feel their assessment is too low. Maybe you should try it. They would gladly settle the dispute in you favor.
/---/ I challenged my assestment on my home in Nassau County, NY for a decade. It saved me thousands.

What was the point of mentioning the tax assessment vslue in the judgment?

To show that the Trump Corporation's 2020 valuation of the property of $20 million is much closer to the assessed value of $17 million than it is to Eric Trump's public statements that it's worth $1 billion, based on sales of neighouring properties, with no building restrictions.

Would YOU pay hundreds of millions of dollars for a property you can't tear down, build onto, or renovate in any significant way, without the consent of a Historical Board, who get to decide what you can or cannot do to your own property? Or would you find an unrestricted piece of property and build whatever the hell you want? Billionaires are generally the kind of people who insist on getting what they want.

The kind of people who are wealthy enough to own that kind of property, don't like being told what to do. Added to which, both the US government and the Trump Family found the place far too expensive to maintain as a private residence and sought to get rid of it. Nobody wanted it.

To show that the Trump Corporation's 2020 valuation of the property of $20 million is much closer to the assessed value of $17 million than it is to Eric Trump's public statements that it's worth $1 billion, based on sales of neighouring properties, with no building restrictions.

Would YOU pay hundreds of millions of dollars for a property you can't tear down, build onto, or renovate in any significant way, without the consent of a Historical Board, who get to decide what you can or cannot do to your own property? Or would you find an unrestricted piece of property and build whatever the hell you want? Billionaires are generally the kind of people who insist on getting what they want.

The kind of people who are wealthy enough to own that kind of property, don't like being told what to do. Added to which, both the US government and the Trump Family found the place far too expensive to maintain as a private residence and sought to get rid of it. Nobody wanted it.
What does any of this have to do with Biden and his cronies allegedly using every means possible to defeat Donald Trump ? Everyone knows what this is, and so do the Democrat's. It's a political witch hunt in hopes to achieve a political take down.

What does any of this have to do with Biden and his cronies allegedly using every means possible to defeat Donald Trump ? Everyone knows what this is, and so do the Democrat's. It's a political witch hunt in hopes to achieve a political take down.

Everyone KNOWS that Trump was a criminal before he was President. EVERYONE knows he was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected.

EVERYONE knows Trump has never really won an election and lost the 2016 popular vote by 3 million votes.

EVERYONE knows that Trump has gotten away with fraud all of his adult life and it's long past time for a reconning.

Everyone knows except members of the Trump Cult, which is shrinking every time Trump holds a rally and tells people about how he's going to be a dictator, and throw everyone who hates him in jail. Execute General Milley. Declare Martial Law. Shoot protestors.

Every day, the American people are rejecting the crazy old man who is Donald Trump.

Everyone KNOWS that Trump was a criminal before he was President. EVERYONE knows he was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected.

EVERYONE knows Trump has never really won an election and lost the 2016 popular vote by 3 million votes.

EVERYONE knows that Trump has gotten away with fraud all of his adult life and it's long past time for a reconning.

Everyone knows except members of the Trump Cult, which is shrinking every time Trump holds a rally and tells people about how he's going to be a dictator, and throw everyone who hates him in jail. Execute General Milley. Declare Martial Law. Shoot protestors.

Every day, the American people are rejecting the crazy old man who is Donald Trump.
/----/ "EVERYONE knows Trump has never really won an election and lost the 2016 popular vote by 3 million votes."
You are stuck on stupid posting meaningless statistics. Even your commie buddy rightwinger agrees:
rightwinger said:
Elections are the only polls that matter

Ask Hillary

Forum List

Back