Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

The one where it says he was paying his taxes?
He pulled $40 million out to pay $29 million & violated a court order in the bargain.

Typical of Trump & his asseaters like you who defend him no matter WHAT he does.

He pulled $40 million out to pay $29 million & violated a court order in the bargain.

Typical of Trump & his asseaters like you who defend him no matter WHAT he does.
a court can’t order you to violate a law. He has a legal obligation to pay his taxes

I know, you support the xidens…who feel theh don’t have to pay, but for us normal folks…paying taxes is what we do

Ask orange boy when you pull your head out of his ass.

Read the link posted, assface.
Don’t need to ask anyone, Dragonlady provided a link to two years of his returns showing he paid taxes both years, thus proving she is a lying sack of KKKanadian vermin shit.

Trump doesn't have enough money in just one account to pay his taxes. He's almost broke.

Trump doesn't have enough money in just one account to pay his taxes. He's almost broke.
I thought he didn’t pay taxes.

And you clowns are whining about him transferring $40 million, so how is he broke, Vermin?

The MAGA herd will come up with cash for him as soon as he can come up with another grift to fleece them.

They'll never learn & Trump knows it.

The MAGA herd will come up with cash for him as soon as he can come up with another grift to fleece them.

They'll never learn & Trump knows it.
At one time he sold mail order steaks. Not anymore

I thought he didn’t pay taxes.

And you clowns are whining about him transferring $40 million, so how is he broke, Vermin?
Remember how Bonespurts threatened Rona McDaniel that he was going to start his own political party? That is, until she told him flat out if he did the RNC would no longer pay his legal fees?

Bonespurs: "Oops, never mind, I was only joking"! :abgg2q.jpg:

There's your assbuddy. A grifter thru & thru.

And before you demand a link. Stick it in your ass.

Remember how Bonespurts threatened Rona McDaniel that he was going to start his own political party? That is, until she told him flat out if he did the RNC would no longer pay his legal fees?

Bonespurs: "Oops, never mind, I was only joking"! :abgg2q.jpg:

There's your assbuddy. A grifter thru & thru.

And before you demand a link. Stick it in your ass.
Got a link to those quotes, Vermin?

Forum List

Back