Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.
And just like that….the loons screeching “TRUMP DOESN’T PAY TAXES” get pissed when he pays his taxes….hahahahaha…You definitely can not make this shit up.

Trump can't take a leak without ten Democrats writing a story about it. The level of scrutiny on the man is insane. You probably spending 4 or 5 hours a day scouring the internet for Trump tidbits.
Did you even read the OP? He was supposed to notify people of any movements of money above a certain amount. He move many times that amount without doing so. The purpose doesn't matter at this point, the actions do. He ignored court orders. Again.

What would happen to you if you did such a thing as blatantly ignoring court orders?

And just like that….the loons screeching “TRUMP DOESN’T PAY TAXES” get pissed when he pays his taxes….hahahahaha…You definitely can not make this shit up.
Dude.

Read.

The.

OP.

And until then shut the fuck up. You're making yourself look like an idiot. (not that that seems to be difficult for you but why make it worse?)

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

That you celebrate this depraved witch hunt makes you look horrible and stupid.

But it might accomplish the nearly impossible, and that's returning Trump to the White House.

Congratulations in advance if you achieve that goal via this sickening lawfare.

It's Trump's money, what's he supposed to do, not pay his taxes? The Democrats will come after him either way. The terms of the court are fucking BULLSHIT. There are no victims, never were short TDS irritants.

tucks - Copy.jpg

he took his own money out of his company to pay his taxes................................LOLOLOL

wasn't he supposed to pay them....LOLOLOL

a whoppin 29 million....i thought he paid no taxes......lolol.......................sounds like he made a lot of money

you have time to delete this

It's retarded that someone has to oversee his money this close. But if he was ordered to not make any transactions without notifying the someone in overseeing it, then he did in fact screwed himself.
Yes, he was supposed to pay his taxes. He was also supposed to notify some specific person before moving money around.

One thing the left can't lie about Trump, he pays a LOT in taxes.

Resident Troll DeCrapitUs spewing out more drivel .

Let the experts differentiate between Legal Tax Avoidance and illegal activities
Then we will not have you and your Confirmation Bias theories to bore us with .

LOL. So, you admit Trump pays a lot of taxes. I wish you guys would make up your mind. Which way is it?

It's retarded that someone has to oversee his money this close. But if he was ordered to not make any transactions without notifying the someone in overseeing it, then he did in fact screwed himself.
Yes, he was supposed to pay his taxes. He was also supposed to notify some specific person before moving money around.

One thing the left can't lie about Trump, he pays a LOT in taxes.
i think he did this on purpose.........you think his lawyers would let him do that, to see how stupid crapitus was to make a big deal out of it....lolol............29 million....the rich don't pay taxes................lololol

even near tds people are beginning to go trumping...lolol

black men are fleeing the trans plantation........hispanics who had to bust their asses off to become a citizen are horrified they have to wait in a hospital over a sick diseased alien

all good

Resident Troll DeCrapitUs spewing out more drivel .

Let the experts differentiate between Legal Tax Avoidance and illegal activities
Then we will not have you and your Confirmation Bias theories to bore us with .
decrapitus........lolol......i don't think trump paying a lot in taxes was not well thought through....lolol

trump did this on purpose so this thread could be created by creepitus...lol

FAKE NEWS!!!

TDS!!!

HUNTER BIDEN!!!

I think I've covered the responses of the mouth breathers.
You could go out on a limb and ask real questions. How about this one.

How does Trump owe 29 million in taxes for properties were being told aren’t valued at what he said they were? According to the prosecution and the judge those properties are damn near worthless.

Forum List

Back