Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

Breaking news. The media sometimes makes mistakes when they're reporting on news 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The media( not Breitbart, Infowars, Gateway pundit) gets it right 99% of the time.
We learned today and the past 2 years Trump lies 99% of the time.

"Trump lies 99% of the time"......

Really?
Funny your username....yet you are anything but. lmao.

Your indoctrination is complete. You are officially a robot zombie puppet moron of the elitist.
Your usefulness as a human being has been compromised....completely.
Please report to the Liberal Lemmings Waste Disposal Unit nearest you.
(If you are under 10 years of age, report instead to the Republican Compassion Reprogramming Camp)

Out

If Comey wasn't finished before he is now. The moment he said he leaked the memos through a friend he cooked his goose.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

the memos weren't classified, not being classified makes them available to the public... you cant leak public information.

sucks being as stupid as you doesn't it saggy ...
So those memos were published for The Public, First?

You do realize that any private conversation held with the POTUS and a US GOV Official is automatically considered sensitive and is automatically given a security rating, and so are any notes, recordings and transcripts of those conversations.

Phucking Lying Morons.
I just shake my head at the avalanche of stupidity in here every day.

Any hope of obstruction of justice is gone...another democrat disaster

Just another nail in the coffin

If Comey wasn't finished before he is now. The moment he said he leaked the memos through a friend he cooked his goose.

the memos weren't classified, not being classified makes them available to the public... you cant leak public information.

You do realize that any private conversation held with the POTUS and a US GOV Official is automatically considered sensitive and is automatically given a security rating, and so are any notes, recordings and transcripts of those conversations.

Phucking Lying Morons.

1st
2nd
or 3rd

makes no difference, unclassified is unclassified ... look it up dumbass.

Phucking Lying Morons.

Any hope of obstruction of justice is gone...another democrat disaster

Just another nail in the coffin

Nah,you loons blew it...I said yesterday it would be nothing and here it is. No obstruction and Comey looks like a buffoon.

More winning for Trump

Rubio smoked him....
Rubio asked Comey if the three things Trump asked for in their meetings were: 1.) To ask for Comey’s loyalty, 2.) To ask Comey to “let” the investigation go and 3.) For Comey to make it known that Trump was not being investigated.

“Why didn’t that get leaked,” Rubio asked Comey of his third point regarding Trump not being investigated.

Rubio, So Far, Provides Line of Questioning Which Best Defends Trump

That's it?

More whiny complaining from Lil' Marco

I think Comey never told DT that this conversation is inappropriate for fear of getting fired, and he was investigating the Russia stuff and probably wanted to continue his job. I think he was also in shock that DT said what he did. I think DT threatening Comey there might be tapes wanted to get his stuff out before any tapes, Trump saying there might be tapes he was trying to scare Comey, also with todays tech tapes can easily be changed. They are probably working on that now.

I also wonder why Coats and Rogers never talked yesterday. Let DT release the tapes now, it foolish to think he does not tape everything, I would bet my life savings he probably tapes everything.

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.
What a dumbfuck you are, eh? So the president is captain of the Congress then, is he? How about the captain of the Judiciary?

Moron... the captain of a ship is in charge of the entire ship.... the president of the U.S. is the captain of the Executive branch.
And the the Justice Department falls under the Executive Branch. The FBI is in the DoJ.

I don't see how asking for loyalty is even a problem.

Usually that goes without saying, but Comey was a holdover from the Obama Administration and apparently, looking at the backstabbing Comey has done, Trump's concerns proved to be justified. Comey seems to have a particular prejudice against Trump. I'd like to know why.

It's been in their oath since existence.

I think Comey never told DT that this conversation is inappropriate for fear of getting fired, and he was investigating the Russia stuff and probably wanted to continue his job. I think he was also in shock that DT said what he did. I think DT threatening Comey there might be tapes wanted to get his stuff out before any tapes, Trump saying there might be tapes he was trying to scare Comey, also with todays tech tapes can easily be changed. They are probably working on that now.

I also wonder why Coats and Rogers never talked yesterday. Let DT release the tapes now, it foolish to think he does not tape everything, I would bet my life savings he probably tapes everything.

C_By6C7XUAAo50M.jpg

So did everyone enjoy watching the circus?

I thought it was interesting what a buffoon Comey is without his G-Man badge. Embarrassed by our Senator McCain calling Comey "president Comey" at one point. Mac looked confused, angry, and senile.

Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Thursday the accusation that President Trump directly colluded with Russia to interfere in the U.S. election "came apart" following former FBI Director James Comey's testimony in front of Congress.

In his written and spoken testimony on Thursday, Comey said that he never felt that Trump had tried to impede the FBI's investigation into Russia, even that the president had encouraged it and he suggested that former national security adviser Mike Flynn wasn't at the heart of the investigation

"The assumption of the critics of the president, of his pursuers, you might say, is that somewhere along the line in the last year is the president had something to do with colluding with the Russians … to affect the election in some way," Matthews said on MSNBC, following the testimony.

"And yet what came apart this morning was that theory," Matthews said, listing two reasons why. First, he said Comey revealed that "Flynn wasn't central to the Russian investigation," and secondly, he said that kills the idea that Flynn might have been in a position to testify against Trump.

Chris Matthews: Trump-Russia collusion theory 'came apart' with Comey testimony

Poor liberals, all their lies are just blowing up in their faces today.

Comey did not commit a crime.

Trump has no loyalty to anyone, including Jared and Ivanka.

He is a sociopath.

It will be interesting to see if Jared will take a bullet for his Father-in law

Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Thursday the accusation that President Trump directly colluded with Russia to interfere in the U.S. election "came apart" following former FBI Director James Comey's testimony in front of Congress.

In his written and spoken testimony on Thursday, Comey said that he never felt that Trump had tried to impede the FBI's investigation into Russia, even that the president had encouraged it and he suggested that former national security adviser Mike Flynn wasn't at the heart of the investigation

"The assumption of the critics of the president, of his pursuers, you might say, is that somewhere along the line in the last year is the president had something to do with colluding with the Russians … to affect the election in some way," Matthews said on MSNBC, following the testimony.

"And yet what came apart this morning was that theory," Matthews said, listing two reasons why. First, he said Comey revealed that "Flynn wasn't central to the Russian investigation," and secondly, he said that kills the idea that Flynn might have been in a position to testify against Trump.

Chris Matthews: Trump-Russia collusion theory 'came apart' with Comey testimony

Poor liberals, all their lies are just blowing up in their faces today.

Watching the dem politicians getting ever more shrill is pretty amusing though, I have to say.

Phucking Lying Morons.

1st
2nd
or 3rd

makes no difference, unclassified is unclassified ... look it up dumbass.
And who gave the order to "unclassify" (GAWD YOU ARE UNEDUCATED)
Declassify Comey's Meetings with The President?
The same person that gave the illegal order to UNMASK people that were ILLEGALLY SURVEILLED?

Last edited:
Breaking news. The media sometimes makes mistakes when they're reporting on news 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The media( not Breitbart, Infowars, Gateway pundit) gets it right 99% of the time.
We learned today and the past 2 years Trump lies 99% of the time.

"Trump lies 99% of the time"......

Really?
Funny your username....yet you are anything but. lmao.

Your indoctrination is complete. You are officially a robot zombie puppet moron of the elitist.
Your usefulness as a human being has been compromised....completely.
Please report to the Liberal Lemmings Waste Disposal Unit nearest you.
(If you are under 10 years of age, report instead to the Republican Compassion Reprogramming Camp)

Out
Best post of the week lol

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

He smiled, laughed under his breath and said ALL THE TIME.

I bet CNN & BSNBC don't cover that today....

I guess you only trust what Alex Jones pushes...

Forum List

Back