Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

What Comey actually said was that Flynn was investigated for failure to disclose meetings, but it's possible he'd be flipped if he had information on something else.
Trump is scared shitless that FBI will find his connection to russian hacking into our election AND is doing all in his power to save Flynn ,the guy who can bury him and many more if he testifies

Sure, that's why Trump encouraged it. Do you loons ever tire of looking like....well loons?
He encouraged what? The investigation??? Look sassy send me your address and I'll send you a check for new pants

You're so uninformed, Comey said Trump encouraged him to look into his associates.

You constantly come here woefully ill informed

What Comey actually said was that Flynn was investigated for failure to disclose meetings, but it's possible he'd be flipped if he had information on something else.
Trump is scared shitless that FBI will find his connection to russian hacking into our election AND is doing all in his power to save Flynn ,the guy who can bury him and many more if he testifies
I honestly don't know and don't have a guess on that. Collusion would be hard to prove, impossible imo, without a smoking gun. And probably two. A witness to testify "Trump told me to find out from the Ruskies what they had illegally learned about, or about planted Ruskie stories, on Hillary. And even then they'd have to have some corroboration like phone records or airlines or hotels to indicate the meetings took place. That's what makes Flynn interesting. If they get that, even the gop would have to consider impeachment, and that is a doomsday device for the gop, because the Trumpbots would turn on them. Even if the gop refused to impeach, it'd tear up the Gop.

What I do think the FBI will find are financial ties to Trump and Oligarchs directly tied to Putin. And we have Mantafort pushing changes in the platform to help his former masters in Ukraine. And Mueller can get tax records, and esp after 9-11 it's hard to transfer money even legally and hide the fact. The dems still face a pasting in 18, but if Trump's patriotism is questioned, he or Pence isn't getting even 48% in 2020.

I don't like this being about politics. JFK getting killed and Nixon impeached were horrible for America. But, imo, Trump himself is horrible for America. I don't want him dead or even impeached, but I damn well want to see him and Pence as one termers. And I want the dems to have enough of congress to raise taxes WHILE entitlements are cut, because if we don't end the structural deficits, we will eventually have deflation that will only end when we've gone the way of the British Empire.

If there was anything to be found it would have been broadcast in prime time MONTHS ago.
Come on westy I give you more credit than that Lots of stuff still to be found and lots that we don't know about yet We've got 3+ years to make the moron in our WH miserable

Clearly there isn't. So far all we have had is one MSM outlet after another lying about trump. That is all it is. Lies. Get used to it.

Sure, that's why Trump encouraged it. Do you loons ever tire of looking like....well loons?
He encouraged what? The investigation??? Look sassy send me your address and I'll send you a check for new pants

You're so uninformed, Comey said Trump encouraged him to look into his associates.

Trump's to be believed ... more so than Hillary! Really.

Comey said it you dumbed down jackass

Edward has now read the link and is sitting there thinking how to recover from his blunder.

Too funny

Yeah. Really!

Start impeachment proceedings now, because Trump is the first boss to ask for one's loyalty.

Other than that, did Comey say anything tangible to soften the blow "progress"ives have felt since November?

Mod Note: Numerous threads on the Thurs. Comey hearing has forced us to merged a dozen threads or so.. THIS 1st one from the day before -- was mistakenly included in the merge. Skip to later pages to find the Thurs discussions.. All things "Thursday Testimony" go here..
Trump could kill and investigation and you'd still stay married to him. LOL

I've lost confidence in you sassy you're in disarray Your moron said that about the FBI

I've lost confidence in you sassy you're in disarray Your moron said that about the FBI

My dear Edward, Comey said Trump encouraged him to investigate, it's in rhe link I graciously provided and evidently you refuse to read.

Run along now, you're floundering...again

Trump has a great guy one week and then stabs him in the back the next A real lying slimeball even by repub standards

Trump has a great guy one week and then stabs him in the back the next A real lying slimeball even by repub standards

No obstruction and no evidence of collusion....its done.

Asking someone for loyalty
The horror!
Libs are unfamiliar with loyalty and thus it must be a bad thing if Trump asks for it

My dear Edward, Comey said Trump encouraged him to investigate, it's in rhe link I graciously provided and evidently you refuse to read.

OK I'm going to hang out with Pence far far away from trump who btw NO ONE wants to work for

OK I'm going to hang out with Pence far far away from trump who btw NO ONE wants to work for

He's still POTUS..and will continue to be. It's over

Trump approval rating
hits new low

100.gif

Comey Accuses White House of ‘Lies’
and Says Trump Tried to Derail Inquiry

Trying to get flynn out when he could implicate many isn't obstruction? And on another subject Have you heard ONE discouraging word said about our election hackers the russians by the moron in the WH? The pos should be in jail

He's still POTUS..and will continue to be. It's over
Yes he is and if he continues you repubs are going to get the blame

Trying to get flynn out when he could implicate many isn't obstruction? And on another subject Have you heard ONE discouraging word said about our election hackers the russians by the moron in the WH? The pos should be in jail

He's not and won't be...no matter how hard you loons stomp your feet and bang on your keyboards.

COMEY is now SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION.

President Trump's legal team shot back Thursday at James Comey's Senate testimony, defending the president in a brawny statement against the fired FBI director's more damaging claims and asserting Comey himself could now be in legal jeopardy for his admission he'd leaked details of "privileged" conversations.

Trump's personal lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, also said Comey's testimony backed up Trump on key points -- affirming that the president "never sought to impede" the Russia probe, and that while he was FBI director, Comey told Trump several times he wasn't the subject of an investigation

Kasowitz also cast doubt on Comey’s explanation as to why he decided to leak a memo describing the Flynn conversation after Trump had fired him as FBI director.

“Although Mr. Comey testified he only leaked the memos in response to a tweet, the public record reveals that the New York Times was quoting from these memos the day before the referenced tweet, which belies Mr. Comey's excuse for this unauthorized disclosure of privileged information and appears to be entirely retaliatory,” the statement said.

Comey testimony: Trump team denies accusations, tries to turn tables on ex-FBI boss

AND NOW HE CAN BE TRIED FOR PERJURY TOO.

Forum List

Back