Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Ah another CONservative who doesn't live in reality. Hint a SURPLUS is in the YEARLY BUDGET. BJ Bill had 4 of those in 8 years, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. They came because BJ Bill without a single GOP vote in 1993 increased taxes (mainly on the richest) that brought US back to 19.5%-20% of GDP like Carter had US at before Ronnie tripled US debt :)

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.
The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton - FactCheck.org

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Under the rapist, Bill Clinton, the national debt went up 41%.
There was never any surplus.....only brain dead drones believe the Democrat propaganda.

1. Would you like to see the actual national debt figures?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historicals/ (table 7.1)

The table 7.1 will also show that he inherited a $4 trillion debt.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1950 - 1999

That means the debt increased 41% under Clinton.
And no wars or military build up to blame it on!

QED....no surplus.
Here Chic bash this
money to the Clinton Foundation does not go to the Clintons personally...? . If I set up a charitable trust, or any other "charitable organization", the money collected does not go to me but to the foundation/organization...unless I'm a crook...like trump
"The Clinton Foundation, founded in 1997 by former US President Bill Clinton [7] is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that describes its mission as to "strengthen the capacity of people in the United States and throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence."[8] The charity watchdog group Charity Navigator, which has an ongoing relationship with the Foundation, gave it its highest possible rating, four out of four stars, after its customary review of the Foundation's financial records and tax statements.[9]"
"The Clinton Foundation has been praised as a force for good, and condemned as a "slush fund".[24]The fact-checking organization Politifact says it is mostly true that the Clintons take from the foundation no salary, no other money, and no personal benefit.[25] Supporters of the Clintons say that the controversy obscures valuable work done by the foundation.[26] Opponents say that the foundation made it possible for donors to gain access to Secretary Clinton, and influence her official actions.[24]"
"An August 30, 2016 editorial by the New York Times stated that there is no proof that donors to the foundation received special favors from Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State.[44] But, the Times says, there is reason to question where the Clinton Foundation ended and where the State Department began.[44]"

What does this have to do with the lie that Clinton had a surplus?

Speak up.

Sorry you are to willfully ignorant to understand what a yearly budget is and how BJ Bill had 4 surpluses :(

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

There never was a surplus.

He added 41% to the national debt.

You're not smart enough to understand the numbers the first time?

OK.....again:

end of FY 2001, which was President Clinton's last budget.

Get it, you dunce?????

You bought it like it was on sale.

Hey dishonest liar, AGAIN, debt isn't a yearly budget which is where Clinton had 4 surpluses, 3 after vetoing GOP's $792+ billion GOP tax cut :)

Historical Tables | The White House

Historical Tables provides data on budget receipts, outlays, surpluses or deficits, Federal debt, and Federal employment over an extended time period, generally from 1940 or earlier to 2017 or 2021.

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

LMAOROG

There was never any surplus.....only brain dead drones believe the Democrat propaganda.

QED....no surplus.
Here Chic bash this
money to the Clinton Foundation does not go to the Clintons personally...? . If I set up a charitable trust, or any other "charitable organization", the money collected does not go to me but to the foundation/organization...unless I'm a crook...like trump
"The Clinton Foundation, founded in 1997 by former US President Bill Clinton [7] is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that describes its mission as to "strengthen the capacity of people in the United States and throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence."[8] The charity watchdog group Charity Navigator, which has an ongoing relationship with the Foundation, gave it its highest possible rating, four out of four stars, after its customary review of the Foundation's financial records and tax statements.[9]"
"The Clinton Foundation has been praised as a force for good, and condemned as a "slush fund".[24]The fact-checking organization Politifact says it is mostly true that the Clintons take from the foundation no salary, no other money, and no personal benefit.[25] Supporters of the Clintons say that the controversy obscures valuable work done by the foundation.[26] Opponents say that the foundation made it possible for donors to gain access to Secretary Clinton, and influence her official actions.[24]"
"An August 30, 2016 editorial by the New York Times stated that there is no proof that donors to the foundation received special favors from Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State.[44] But, the Times says, there is reason to question where the Clinton Foundation ended and where the State Department began.[44]"

Speak up.

Sorry you are to willfully ignorant to understand what a yearly budget is and how BJ Bill had 4 surpluses :(

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

OK.....again:

Get it, you dunce?????

Hey dishonest liar, AGAIN, debt isn't a yearly budget which is where Clinton had 4 surpluses, 3 after vetoing GOP's $792+ billion GOP tax cut :)

Historical Tables provides data on budget receipts, outlays, surpluses or deficits, Federal debt, and Federal employment over an extended time period, generally from 1940 or earlier to 2017 or 2021.

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

LMAOROG

Sooooo....how many times a day must I put you in your place before you crawl back under the rock?

1. So what is that supposed to mean? Obama did not inherit a bad economy? How many billions added to the deficit when bush invaded Iraq that we are still paying today?
2. Nope you are lying.

1. I never lie

2. Obama was an incompetent, unvetted, amateur who was elected because of his skin color.

3. While the mistake is clear and evident, the dumbest still cling to propaganda.
Raise your paw.

1, 2, 3. Yes you lied big time, Nope Americans vote Obama because he was the right choice, was elected twice by land slides. If he ran the third time he could have won and I will vote for him again.

Watch me smash a custard pie in your kisser, you imbecile.

When Geraldine Ferraro [Democrat VP candidate] said, "if Obama was a white man he would not be in this position," the Obama campaign accused her of racism. Ferraro said she was devastated by the attacks that were widely carried by the MSM.

This, strangely, happened after Obama said, in the wake of the Rev. Wright debacle, "we need to have a dialogue on race." and after Obama was quoted in the the Chicago Sun Times as saying, "if I had been one of six new white Senators showing up here in Washington I wouldn't have the book contract or be running for President." ---The Intellectual Republican---

In your face, booooyyyyeeeeeee!!!!1

"Obama was quoted in the the Chicago Sun Times as saying, "if I had been one of six new white Senators showing up here in Washington I wouldn't have the book contract or be running for President.""

LIAR, GIVE A REAL SOURCE!!!

Chicago Sun-Times
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Sun Times" redirects here. For the Canadian newspaper, see Owen Sound Sun Times.
Chicago Sun-Times

The November 19, 2008 front page of the Chicago Sun-Times
Type Daily newspaper
Format Tabloid
Owner(s) Sun-Times Media Group (Wrapports LLC)
Publisher Jim Kirk
Editor Jim Kirk
Founded 1948; 69 years ago
Headquarters 350 N. Orleans
Chicago, IL 60654
United States
Country United States
Circulation 470,548 daily
268,413 Saturday
406,094 Sunday[1]
ISSN 1553-8478
Website chicago.suntimes.com

Chicago Sun-Times logo in 2007

Former Logo
The Chicago Sun-Times is a daily newspaper published in Chicago, Illinois. It is the flagship paper of the Sun-Times Media Group.
Chicago Sun-Times - Wikipedia

It was Obama's supporter from the start.

Where's your apology?????

Yet no quote from them OR any other credible source. Go figure oh dishonest one :)

Here Chic bash this

Speak up.

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

OK.....again:

Get it, you dunce?????

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

LMAOROG

Sooooo....how many times a day must I put you in your place before you crawl back under the rock?

Stop projecting Bubs

NYTimes Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn investigation

Mod Edit of the Title for merged threads.

According to the anonymous source, Trump supposedly said he hoped he'd let it go.

Meanwhile, Comey testified under oath 2 weeks ago that no one pressured him to stop any investigation.

So, do we believe a liberal source quoting some anonymous person (a real habit with them) or do we look at Comey's testimony under oath?

When Bill Clinton held his secret meeting with Lynch, are we supposed to believe it was just to talk about grandchildren? Does anyone believe that the most Bill said about the email investigation was that he hoped Lynch would let it go?

That remains a much bigger story so until the lib media wants to do some investigative reporting on that, they can fuck off and take their anonymous sources with them.
LOL WE GOTCHA!!

Here Chic bash this

Speak up.

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

OK.....again:

Get it, you dunce?????

TABLE 1.1

Historical Tables

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

LMAOROG

It will be a cold day in hell when you make anyone crawl under a rock

From racist crap Bannon? It must be true. Trump is dividing and turning this country upside down as you can see idiot Trump is on the defensive mode every day.

Can't get over the election, and America kicking you to the curb, huh?

Excellent.

Don't ever change.

I never mentioned election. I'm just telling you the reality of what trump is doing to this country.

Reality????

Coming right up:

"In California, state planners and legislators focused on things such as outlawing plastic grocery bags while California’s roads and dams over three decades sank into decrepitude. The result is crumbling infrastructure that now threatens the very safety of the public. Powerful Californians with impressive degrees also came up with the loony and neo-Confederate idea of nullifying federal immigration law through sanctuary cities.

Sophisticated Washington, D.C., economists produced budgets for the last eight years that saw U.S. debt explode from $10 trillion to nearly $19 trillion, as economic growth sank to its lowest level since the Hoover administration.

For a year, most expert pundits and pollsters smugly assured the public of a certain Hillary Clinton victory — until the hour before she was overwhelmed in the Electoral College.

Rhodes Scholar and former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice lied repeatedly on national television about the Benghazi debacle."
Is the American Elite Really Elite?

And that's why America kicked you out.

Nah. You must be desperate using national review as your link. An ultra right wing bias media.

California is the 6th largest economy of the world. We must be doing something right.
Despite with largest populations ------- we are not the dirtiest, drugiest, ugliest, criminals, poorest states.

1." Nah. You must be desperate using national review as your link."

I've noticed that real dolts who can't dispute the facts claim not to accept the source.

'Are you raising your paw?????

2." California is the 6th largest economy of the world. We must be doing something right."
a. $2,702.3 (in billions of debt)
Compare Debt By State for 2017 - Charts

Hightest debt total in the country.

b. And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

"Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage."
The Eagles formed after being the backing group for which singer?

You are very desperate my dear. You are. Post a link that is credible not from a bias media. Do you want me to post a left wing media that will make dumber?
You are removing votes from California to prove your desperation ----- that is not acceptable.

We contribute $360 billions to federal taxes, you don't have any single proof that 3 millions illegals vote but a lie. Another desperation.
Again despite with largest illegals in the country we are not the most crime, druggist or poorest states.
Are you denying that we are not the largest economy of US and 6th of the entire planet?
What state do you live anyway?
You can post how or whatever you want but California's economy is BOOMING big time.
So what is wrong with people celebrating cinco de mayo?
Try again.

It would take at least ONCE, but so far you're batting ZERO.

Like when you said Clinton didn't have any wars, Except for the one's congress attacked him over, First in Bosnia and then in Kosovo.

Would you like some flaming pants to go with that cape?

"Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link
Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency."
Except the GOP scripted Birther Lie had already appeared on the Right-wing hate site freerepublic well before a Clinton supporter posted it without Hillary's permission and was fired immediately, as Doyle confirms. So the GOP were spreading the birther lie on their echo chamber before anyone at arm's length from Clinton did.

Yes he did showed his birth certificate
And it was proven to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency.

LMAOROG

birthers-birthers-politics-1361105277.jpg

The birther thing was created by Bill's wife's campaign....

Didn't you know that?

Says the one who "doesn't lie" lol

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy."
tom-false.png

Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk

Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency."
Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Busted!!!!!

LMAOROG

1e41238d92701e18ed277c6bd180eb5e.jpg

I never mentioned election. I'm just telling you the reality of what trump is doing to this country.

No the dishitscum and people like you are the ones causing all of the problems in this country, I will add a few stupid Republicans that are chicken shit and need to be beaten in their next primary to the group. The Republican problem is they should have slapped the dimshit scum liberals to the toilet and flushed them first order of business. THEN they should have slapped the press with a million subpoenas and made them name a source that would be subpoenaed then and shown to be lying, and made the press retract their lies. IT is coming there will be a law forcing the press to tell the truth, and then you lying liberal shit will have no where to hide as you are skinned alive..

I have not called people names yet but since you started it. Let's see.
Really? WHO is creating all these self inflicted wounds? Who is creating all these problems that we right now? Did the left fired Comey? Did the left kissing or sucking Putin dick? Closed meeting with Russians barred US media except Tass Russian media. Every time he talk him and against the Americans. Then contradicts his own people. Then his unaffordable health care that favored people like me but not the poor.

What the fuck kind of president is that?
Either he is ignorant or just plain don't know what the hell he is doing.

Now tell me where I lied. Now answer that SHITHEAD.
Our holy President Trump is doing nothing but winning in order to make America great again! He is truly divine

Pssss! A little secret........ Presodent Franklin D Roosevelt told Stalin about our top highly classified secret that we were building an atomic bomb.

You purposely did not answer any of my questions. Meaning your rebuttal is worthless.
I don't have to answer any of your questions due to my superior 'White Privilege'.

Meaning worthless.

Sure you do. You lied big time.
You purposely ignored that Obama inherited a lousy economy and the collapse of the housing industry. What do you expect?
From there we are still recovering to this day.
You also ignored that the GOPs purposely tried very hard to bring him down for 8 years. Despite from that constipations ( that's right constipation) from the Republicans he manages to bring this country back.
Lo and behold ------- Americans mistakenly elected Trump ------- Now he is taking all credits of the recovery.

"You purposely ignored that Obama inherited a lousy economy and the collapse of the housing industry. What do you expect? "

1. The mess he inherited was due to Democrat policy.

2. He never improved it....because he is as inept as everyone who voted for melanin over competence.
Raise your paw.

1. So what is that supposed to mean? Obama did not inherit a bad economy? How many billions added to the deficit when bush invaded Iraq that we are still paying today?
2. Nope you are lying.

1. I never lie

2. Obama was an incompetent, unvetted, amateur who was elected because of his skin color.

3. While the mistake is clear and evident, the dumbest still cling to propaganda.
Raise your paw.

1, 2, 3. Yes you lied big time, Nope Americans vote Obama because he was the right choice, was elected twice by land slides. If he ran the third time he could have won and I will vote for him again.

Watch me smash a custard pie in your kisser, you imbecile.

When Geraldine Ferraro [Democrat VP candidate] said, "if Obama was a white man he would not be in this position," the Obama campaign accused her of racism. Ferraro said she was devastated by the attacks that were widely carried by the MSM.

This, strangely, happened after Obama said, in the wake of the Rev. Wright debacle, "we need to have a dialogue on race." and after Obama was quoted in the the Chicago Sun Times as saying, "if I had been one of six new white Senators showing up here in Washington I wouldn't have the book contract or be running for President." ---The Intellectual Republican---

In your face, booooyyyyeeeeeee!!!!1

Nope------ You are deflecting. What is Ferraro has anything to do with the current topics that Trump and you lied all the time?
What is Ferraro has anything to do with all these chaos created by your god?
But keep trying you might impress my Pekingese.

Ah another CONservative who doesn't live in reality. Hint a SURPLUS is in the YEARLY BUDGET. BJ Bill had 4 of those in 8 years, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. They came because BJ Bill without a single GOP vote in 1993 increased taxes (mainly on the richest) that brought US back to 19.5%-20% of GDP like Carter had US at before Ronnie tripled US debt :)

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.
The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton - FactCheck.org

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

QED....no surplus.
Here Chic bash this

Speak up.

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

OK.....again:

Get it, you dunce?????

Dayam, PoliticalHack, you say others aren't smart enough to understand the numbers you post -- but you're not smart enough to post debt numbers that actually match the numbers in the link you gave to the U.S. Treasury.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hell, you're blacker than the kettle.

Here, lemme help you out with those numbers you're struggling with...

1.20.1993: 4,188,092,107,183.60
1.19.2001: 5,727,776,738,304.64

Increase: 36.8%

Here ya go, this one was made especially just for you...

45fcc8b40e10aff0a36e5153931631ab_dunce-cap-clipart-1-dunce-hat-clip-art_239-320.gif

Last edited:
And it was proven to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency.

LMAOROG

birthers-birthers-politics-1361105277.jpg

The birther thing was created by Bill's wife's campaign....

Didn't you know that?

Says the one who "doesn't lie" lol

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy."
tom-false.png

Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Busted!!!!!

LMAOROG

1e41238d92701e18ed277c6bd180eb5e.jpg

This is a good one. I made a copy for future reference.

Forum List

Back