Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Start impeachment proceedings now, because Trump is the first boss to ask for one's loyalty.

Other than that, did Comey say anything tangible to soften the blow "progress"ives have felt since November?

Mod Note: Numerous threads on the Thurs. Comey hearing has forced us to merged a dozen threads or so.. THIS 1st one from the day before -- was mistakenly included in the merge. Skip to later pages to find the Thurs discussions.. All things "Thursday Testimony" go here..

Last edited by a moderator:
Start impeachment proceedings now, because Trump is the first boss to ask for one's loyalty.

Other than that, did Comey say anything tangible to soften the blow "progress"ives have felt since November?
He's testifying TOMORROW.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the meltdown from democrats when he doesn't give them what they want.

This should be good. lol :)

Not only did he ask for loyalty, he asked for "honest loyalty".

Horrors! Impeach impeach! So we can have PENCE!

17f41c.jpg

Glory Hallelujah!!

LOL My only question is, what took him so long. I mean the guy was so obviously corrupt and working for the left, I would have asked him the same thing only I would have done it on DAY ONE. I mean did anyone really think Trump should have said something to the effect, "I realize you're a patsy for the left so by all means do whatever you like because I certainly don't require any kind of loyalty in my administration. All backstabbers are welcome!"

It's not proper for the president to ask for loyalty from the FBI director. One swears loyalty to the US, not the president.

Trumps an idiot. He's stuck in his world of business, kiss his ass, keep your job.

Different rules apply on Penna Ave.

You know, during my 20 years in the Navy, there was never a single officer who asked for my loyalty to them. The only thing they asked was that I did my job to the best of my ability and remember the oath I swore to the Constitution.

If a leader has to ask for your loyalty, they aren't worth following. True leaders inspire people to follow them naturally.

You know, during my 20 years in the Navy, there was never a single officer who asked for my loyalty to them. The only thing they asked was that I did my job to the best of my ability and remember the oath I swore to the Constitution.

If a leader has to ask for your loyalty, they aren't worth following. True leaders inspire people to follow them naturally.

Question----->where were the leaks coming from, and WHO could stop them-)

I find it fascinating, that LOYALTY to an administration, is so hard to define for lefties. Seems that lefties who were put in by Obama know what it is, now don't we! LEAK, LEAK, LEAK!

I am honesty excited to see when the OTHER investigation comes to the forefront. You know, the one about LEAKING and UNMASKING. I have a buck 3.80 that says the testimony will drive every far leftist off this board for at least 72 hours, while they create a NEW narrative to try and explain why their gonads and clitorises are now in a vice-)

FBI directors are not and should not pledge loyalty to the president. They owe their loyalty to the American people..
Dictator Tramp doesn't understand this nor cares to understand.

Comey's statement today verified what I totally expected. That Trump lied again. He always lies. Pathological liars can't help themselves.

Question----->where were the leaks coming from, and WHO could stop them-)

I find it fascinating, that LOYALTY to an administration, is so hard to define for lefties. Seems that lefties who were put in by Obama know what it is, now don't we! LEAK, LEAK, LEAK!

I am honesty excited to see when the OTHER investigation comes to the forefront. You know, the one about LEAKING and UNMASKING. I have a buck 3.80 that says the testimony will drive every far leftist off this board for at least 72 hours, while they create a NEW narrative to try and explain why their gonads and clitorises are now in a vice-)
Still hoping for a miracle. How cute.
It is way more likely many of the leakers are Trump people. It's been reported that there is a sense of fear and doom pervading the White House and many are already getting their resumes ready. They say the disorganization in the WH is like nothing they've never seen before in any areas where they've previously worked.

This atmosphere has been created by Trump and it's why this is the leakiest WH in history.

There's nothing illegal or even questionable about asking for loyalty from those upon whom you depend.

So meh, who cares if leftards *approve* of what was said, they don't know shit about anything, anyway.

The takeaway..he did nothing un proper, certainly no laws were broken. Big fat pile of nothing. But the left will continue to spasm over nothing, while ignoring reality. It's what they do.

The head of the FBI is loyal only to the Constitution, not to any politician. When the Justice Department becomes a tool of the President,we are in danger of tyranny.

They didn't ask you because that's how the military works. You follow orders. This is different, Comey got involved in politics. Were you involved in politics? You think Admirals don't want loyalty?

Forum List

Back