Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

The man babies like Tom Horn and Theowl32 are simply stunned.

Epic melt down

Stop pretending that Hitlery won. We aren't stunned. We are thrilled. You're melting.....
Oh, my dear, tell yourself if that helps.

Alt Right Tears.jpg

FAKE NEWS is real

During Comeys testimony he was asked if he had ever seen reports on the news or in print, based on inside sources our supposed leaked documents, that was innacurate or false.

He smiled, laughed under his breath and said ALL THE TIME.

I bet CNN & BSNBC don't cover that today....

I guess you only trust what Alex Jones pushes...
I don't pay any attention to people like him. No idea who he is even.

l586484296.jpg

Siete, starkey, that nuddley loser....and the rest of the fucking loser liberals illustrated here.

Just ignore them and by doing that you are telling the gasbags to fuck themselves.

l586484296.jpg

Siete, starkey, that nuddley loser....and the rest of the fucking loser illustrated here.

Just ignore them and by doing that you are telling the gasbags to fuck themselves.

Even Tingles Matthews of MSNBC had thrown in the towel...no evidence of collusion.

It's OVAH!!!

I think Comey never told DT that this conversation is inappropriate for fear of getting fired, and he was investigating the Russia stuff and probably wanted to continue his job. I think he was also in shock that DT said what he did. I think DT threatening Comey there might be tapes wanted to get his stuff out before any tapes, Trump saying there might be tapes he was trying to scare Comey, also with todays tech tapes can easily be changed. They are probably working on that now.

I also wonder why Coats and Rogers never talked yesterday. Let DT release the tapes now, it foolish to think he does not tape everything, I would bet my life savings he probably tapes everything.
Coats and Rogers wouldn't talk because they're afraid of Trump. And there's that loyalty oath thing, too.

I think Comey never told DT that this conversation is inappropriate for fear of getting fired, and he was investigating the Russia stuff and probably wanted to continue his job. I think he was also in shock that DT said what he did. I think DT threatening Comey there might be tapes wanted to get his stuff out before any tapes, Trump saying there might be tapes he was trying to scare Comey, also with todays tech tapes can easily be changed. They are probably working on that now.

I also wonder why Coats and Rogers never talked yesterday. Let DT release the tapes now, it foolish to think he does not tape everything, I would bet my life savings he probably tapes everything.
Coats and Rogers wouldn't talk because they're afraid of Trump. And there's that loyalty oath thing, too.

Ya'all got smoked....time to move on

When he sexually abuses an intern in the White House like Bill did then lies about it.

You mean a legal and private relationship between consenting adults?

He broke the law and got off scott free just like his wife.
The Senate acquitted Clinton of all charges.
Clinton lied during a deposition in a lawsuit regarding an affair in an effort to keep an adulterous affair secret from his wife, family, and the public. His insurance paid the court cost and settlement and he temporarily lost his law license in Arkansas.

You people have no basis to judge president Trump after what you allowed the Clintons and Obama to get away with. There I destroyed you.
Funny, you are bragging about destroying an anonymous poster on a message board. Meantime, the thread topic is top news all over the world. Former American FBI Chief calls President TRUMP A LIAR.
Weirdly, I do not feel destroyed.

:lol: haven't you heard??

the big trumpswap propaganda parrot talking-point takeaway is that trump was VINDICATED today.

Denial_o_34921.jpg

:uhoh3:

The Alt Right wingers are posting at more than two to one posts to their opposition. They are livid.

The Alt Right wingers are posting at more than two to one posts to their opposition. They are livid.

Livid at what? There is no obstruction and the "collusion" thing is nonsense. You're too fucking stupid to realize Trump won today

I've come to one conclusion,
Comey is a wuss.
He didn't stand up to Lynch and he didn't stand up to Trump when he thought they were wrong.
If you stand on principle, potential loss of employment is worth it.

Forum List

Back