Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

The fact he swept scandal after scandal under the rug for Clinton and Obama was enough to fire him day one.

And the list of scandals and cover ups is not short.

Last edited:
I want the tapes from Lynch's conversation with Billy boy. .

There is no indication the conversation was recorded.

But based on the tweets, I want the tapes Trump said he had.
Unless she tampered with federal records, it was recorded. Google COMMSEC. Her plane was outfitted with mandatory recording equipment. It is managed by the Defense Information Systems Agency. There is FOIA request pending, along with a lawsuit to obtain them.

Actually I think most of that conversation was OUTSIDE the plane to keep FROM being recorded of course!!! It would be nice to actually get all of the NSA information on all of the treasonous activity that transpired during the oshitass administration, but it is much more important to investigate the DNC emails and find out what their activities that were not revealed to or investigated by the FBI after they were hacked. Why was there NO warrant issued for them by the FBI, we know why the DOJ under oshit did not request one, But COMEYS FAILURE TO GET A WARRANT FOR ALL of THEM, and a COURT ORDER TO PRESERVE THEM is exactly why he is no longer the director of the FBI, you liberal lying shit know that, but it does not fit your treasonist agenda. He is clearly NOT unbiased or there would have been an immediate warrant request to find out exactly what had been hacked, and to find the forwarding track.

Horn calling someone a spineless weasel ..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE FUCKING IORNY !!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! What a giggle.

And, no, Comey is not spineless. He just shafted the President today.

He may have opened the wound that will end this administration shortly.

When you make a statement as you did with no back up, I have no trouble making you look silly. You made an assertion without evidence. Now back it up. You should worry about saying things you can't back up.
No back up ? What statement ? What I've said I posted a source, underneath the OP.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE FUCKING IORNY !!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! What a giggle.

And, no, Comey is not spineless. He just shafted the President today.

He may have opened the wound that will end this administration shortly.

Men don't "giggle", Starkey...not unless they're contemplating a gender-change...anything you'd like to share with us?

When will Trump be forced to testify under oath?

When he sexually abuses an intern in the White House like Bill did then lies about it.

You mean a legal and private relationship between consenting adults?

He broke the law and got off scott free just like his wife.
The Senate acquitted Clinton of all charges.
Clinton lied during a deposition in a lawsuit regarding an affair in an effort to keep an adulterous affair secret from his wife, family, and the public. His insurance paid the court cost and settlement and he temporarily lost his law license in Arkansas.

You people have no basis to judge president Trump after what you allowed the Clintons and Obama to get away with. There I destroyed you.
Funny, you are bragging about destroying an anonymous poster on a message board. Meantime, the thread topic is top news all over the world. Former American FBI Chief calls President TRUMP A LIAR.
Weirdly, I do not feel destroyed.

I want the tapes from Lynch's conversation with Billy boy. .

There is no indication the conversation was recorded.

But based on the tweets, I want the tapes Trump said he had.
Unless she tampered with federal records, it was recorded. Google COMMSEC. Her plane was outfitted with mandatory recording equipment. It is managed by the Defense Information Systems Agency. There is FOIA request pending, along with a lawsuit to obtain them.

Actually I think most of that conversation was OUTSIDE the plane to keep FROM being recorded of course!!! It would be nice to actually get all of the NSA information on all of the treasonous activity that transpired during the oshitass administration, but it is much more important to investigate the DNC emails and find out what their activities that were not revealed to or investigated by the FBI after they were hacked. Why was there NO warrant issued for them by the FBI, we know why the DOJ under oshit did not request one, But COMEYS FAILURE TO GET A WARRANT FOR ALL of THEM, and a COURT ORDER TO PRESERVE THEM is exactly why he is no longer the director of the FBI, you liberal lying shit know that, but it does not fit your treasonist agenda. He is clearly NOT unbiased or there would have been an immediate warrant request to find out exactly what had been hacked, and to find the forwarding track.
According to agents involved in her email scandal, no warrants were issued to search her homes or offices. They completely and purposely bungled the investigation.

If Comey wasn't finished before he is now. The moment he said he leaked the memos through a friend he cooked his goose.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Smart move from a guy who just got fired...

I see we have an independent counsel now

When he sexually abuses an intern in the White House like Bill did then lies about it.

Clinton lied during a deposition in a lawsuit regarding an affair in an effort to keep an adulterous affair secret from his wife, family, and the public. His insurance paid the court cost and settlement and he temporarily lost his law license in Arkansas.

You people have no basis to judge president Trump after what you allowed the Clintons and Obama to get away with. There I destroyed you.
Funny, you are bragging about destroying an anonymous poster on a message board. Meantime, the thread topic is top news all over the world. Former American FBI Chief calls President TRUMP A LIAR.

Oh you are destroyed, to infinity.

John McCain sounded senile and/or insane!
I'm not surprised his statements triggered you, shittingbull

Thank you, Felonious. I'm sure you aren't surprised. I'm smart enough to know the difference between a "closed" investigation and an "open" investigation. Apparently that is over McCain's head. I also know the difference between Comey and Trump.
NOW if only you could figure out who won & is now the president

I know who is currently disgracing the White House - but I certainly don't consider him a legal and legitimate president.

Well the Electoral College said he won. So get over it or don't and stay bitter while believing the fake news that Hillary should be President because of California slanted vote...

If Comey wasn't finished before he is now. The moment he said he leaked the memos through a friend he cooked his goose.

the memos weren't classified, not being classified makes them available to the public... you cant leak public information.

sucks being as stupid as you doesn't it saggy ...

Oh you are destroyed, to infinity.
This topic is really getting to you. You appear to be having a meltdown. Is there anyone near you that you can speak to? Do you have access to medication, weed, or alcohol? Is there an emergency number you can call?

the memos weren't classified, not being classified makes them available to the public... you cant leak public information.

So those memos were published for The Public, First?

You do realize that any private conversation held with the POTUS and a US GOV Official is automatically considered sensitive and is automatically given a security rating, and so are any notes, recordings and transcripts of those conversations.

Phucking Lying Morons.
I just shake my head at the avalanche of stupidity in here every day.

So those memos were published for The Public, First?

You do realize that any private conversation held with the POTUS and a US GOV Official is automatically considered sensitive and is automatically given a security rating, and so are any notes, recordings and transcripts of those conversations.

Phucking Lying Morons.
I just shake my head at the avalanche of stupidity in here every day.

Any hope of obstruction of justice is gone...another democrat disaster

Forum List

Back