Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

I've come to one conclusion,
Comey is a wuss.
He didn't stand up to Lynch and he didn't stand up to Trump when he thought they were wrong.
If you stand on principle, potential loss of employment is worth it.

Comey blows where the political winds take him, watching him today was cringe worthy. The man is a clown

The Alt Right wingers are posting at more than two to one posts to their opposition. They are livid.

Livid at what? There is no obstruction and the "collusion" thing is nonsense. You're too fucking stupid to realize Trump won today
^^ more proof of alt right delusion

Yup, no one agrees with you, everyone else is delusional.

Fake thinks because he types something it's gospel...like when he promised us all Cankles would win...and about 2,234 other things he's been wrong on

The Alt Right wingers are posting at more than two to one posts to their opposition. They are livid.

Livid at what? There is no obstruction and the "collusion" thing is nonsense. You're too fucking stupid to realize Trump won today
^^ more proof of alt right delusion

Yup, no one agrees with you, everyone else is delusional.

Fake thinks because he types something it's gospel...like when he promised us all Cankles would win...and about 2,234 other things he's been wrong on

What!!! Here I thought everything on the internet was true. LOL.

Remember this? Looking back at James Comey's career, man was he a SNAKE...

If only Trey Gowdy had been allowed to cross-examine the weasel today....Comey might have started bawling.

Wasn't even needed. The dummy tripped over his own lying feet. James "The Sweeper" Comey has no one to sweep up after him. He admitted today that he leaked classified information, and that is why this video is so important. You can now see when he is lying through his teeth, and he knew the law and broke it anyways.

sassafras et al are unhappy this day.

We will make that grow for them every day from now on.

He testified to no such thing. Now that the the long awaited Comey testimony has fallen apart the left is back to manufacturing fake news.
He testified to no such thing. Now that the the long awaited Comey testimony has fallen apart the left is back to manufacturing fake news.
Yes, he did, at least twice so far. It's just a google click away. Type in "Comey calls trump a liar". Lots of links.

No one in govt or media called him a liar for quite a long while after we first saw that he is incapable of honesty. It would help his case if he didn't have a lifelong history of lying, stealing and cheating, but he does. He's his own worst enemy and he has repeatedly incriminated himself.

The RWNJs want to blame others, because that's what they do. Just like trump, it's never their responsibility or fault. But, try as they might, they can't pretend that trump did this to himself, and all because he likes watching women pee.

[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I'm ecstatic you drip, no obstruction, nada, zilch, nary a smidgen.

But keep on playing your charade....everyone is laughing at your stupid ass

I'm not that alt right crap you over use but I'm rolling my eyes at Comey and his "feelings"

It's a nothing burger
sassafrass, you are an alt right cheer leader.

Sit down, clown. You think anyone a degree right of center is some of that stupid alt right shit....because you're far left of center

Comey has nothing, just as I suspected

What do you think about a FBI director who leaks information via a 3rd party to the NY Times? Holy shit that destroys the guy's claim to be clean as a fresh winter snow.
It also puts him dangerously close to a perjury charge which is the real definition of a liar. Comey testified before the Judiciary Committee that he had never leaked information.
How come your more focused on private citizen Comey but don't give two shits about Trump lying and dishonoring the office of the presidency?
Because I always focus on the accuser in criminal cases. Even Donald Trump is innocent until proven guilty.

So far, we have he said/he said situation. You will choose to believe ANYONE who is not Trump, and I chose to actually give Comey consideration. Some of what Comey said sounded credible, some of it didn't. One thing is certain. His prior testimony can prove his consistency or lack of it. As I said, he skirted right up to the edge of perjury with his claim that he leaked information to the NYT's when in previous testimony he gave an emphatic 'no' to that question. So it begs the question, how was the question asked in his previous testimony to determine if he is in legal jeopardy.

What Comey actually said was that Flynn was investigated for failure to disclose meetings, but it's possible he'd be flipped if he had information on something else.

What Comey actually said was that Flynn was investigated for failure to disclose meetings, but it's possible he'd be flipped if he had information on something else.
Trump is scared shitless that FBI will find his connection to russian hacking into our election AND is doing all in his power to save Flynn ,the guy who can bury him and many more if he testifies

Trump is scared shitless that FBI will find his connection to russian hacking into our election AND is doing all in his power to save Flynn ,the guy who can bury him and many more if he testifies

Sure, that's why Trump encouraged it. Do you loons ever tire of looking like....well loons?

I'm ecstatic you drip, no obstruction, nada, zilch, nary a smidgen.

But keep on playing your charade....everyone is laughing at your stupid ass
Trump and republican sassy wetting their pants knowing FBI is looking into trump connection to election interference and trying to save flynn from testifying because he can bury trump and many others

Sure, that's why Trump encouraged it. Do you loons ever tire of looking like....well loons?
He encouraged what? The investigation??? Look sassy send me your address and I'll send you a check for new pants

If there was anything to be found it would have been broadcast in prime time MONTHS ago.

If there was anything to be found it would have been broadcast in prime time MONTHS ago.
Come on westy I give you more credit than that Lots of stuff still to be found and lots that we don't know about yet We've got 3+ years to make the moron in our WH miserable

Forum List

Back