Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Smashing doors and climbing through barricades is no longer protesting. It’s a clear threat to the safety of those inside.

If someone smashed the window of your house, you’d defend yourself.

The trigger-happy cop doesn't live at the Capitol, he works there. If an unarmed woman was protesting at my workplace, I wouldn't kill her. You would, and that's the difference between you and me.

Except, of course, that none of the police were dying.
The violence of the mob was such that many of them thought it was their last day on earth. One can't really blame them.

One officer was beaten into a heart attack. More than a hundred others were injured.

So, yeah. I would have shot the first terrorist to surmount the last barricade, too.

God only knows what they would have done if they got their hands on a Congressman or Senator.

Or the Vice President.

Always fight for liberty and freedom!!! The American taliban will be defeated as our nations liberty and freedom depends on it. Freedom1!!!

Yeah!!!

1675883301382.png

No backhanded accusations.

The hard and undeniable truth here, is that what these filth are protesting for is the “right” to sexually abuse children, in an especially destructive manner that will fuck most of their victims up for life. They are not even trying to hide it.
The laws prohibit 18 to 26 year olds from any care for their condition. So take your perverted innuendos and phony accusations somewhere else.

Going through puberty makes a transition a hell of a lot harder and that is why these children want to do it. And that also helps them mentally as they need to look who they are. Of course, the religious right believes one should be forced to suffer for some reason.
Puberty starts between ages 8 - 14 (varies by sex) .. you're stating that children in this age range understand puberty and choose to use blockers to delay it. They'll go through puberty regardless -- unless they forever take injections. Why would a child make this decision?

So glad this craziness is being blocked in some states.

The laws prohibit 18 to 26 year olds from any care for their condition. So take your perverted innuendos and phony accusations somewhere else.

By “care”, of course, you mean the quasi-medical Frankensteinery that fucks a person's body up for life, in a futile effort to placate the patient's insane delusions about being the opposite sex.

By any rational standards, this constitutes, at best, serious medical malpractice, and ought to be illegal on any patient of any age, with severe criminal charges brought against anyone guilty of committing it, or aiding and abetting it.

The trigger-happy cop doesn't live at the Capitol, he works there. If an unarmed woman was protesting at my workplace, I wouldn't kill her. You would, and that's the difference between you and me.
He’s defending the Capitol and the lawmakers inside.

She was part of a large violent mob who were smashing through windows, doors and beating police officers to get to members of Congress.

She was no longer a protestor at that point and became a violent criminal.

Puberty starts between ages 8 - 14 (varies by sex) .. you're stating that children in this age range understand puberty and choose to use blockers to delay it. They'll go through puberty regardless -- unless they forever take injections. Why would a child make this decision?

So glad this craziness is being blocked in some states.
Some parents are pushing this on their children.

He’s defending the Capitol and the lawmakers inside.

She was part of a large violent mob who were smashing through windows, doors and beating police officers to get to members of Congress.

She was no longer a protestor at that point and became a violent criminal.
Nonsense.

But it's ok cause they support leftist causes right?
Anyone for mutilation of children's genitalia, should not be allowed to live in a decent society.

I said arrest them if they have broken the law. You claimed they are violently attempting to overthrow the government of Oklahoma somewhat like what the MAGA-ASSHOLES got arrested for.

And as usual your little mind wonders into sick innuendo insults territory. Very typical of today's "Novell Republicans" I've noticed.
Yet in none of your posts, do you mention you are against genitalia mutilation, sometimes it's what you don't say ya sick twisted perv!

By “care”, of course, you mean the quasi-medical Frankensteinery that fucks a person's body up for life, in a futile effort to placate the patient's insane delusions about being the opposite sex.

By any rational standards, this constitutes, at best, serious medical malpractice, and ought to be illegal on any patient of any age, with severe criminal charges brought against anyone guilty of committing it, or aiding and abetting it.
Got it. It's not really about the children. The kiddy angle is just that. An angle. Just an emotional ploy used as a means to an end. In the end it's about controlling people because you don't approve of them mutilating or augmenting their bodies in weird ways. Because, it just ain't right..........

Forum List

Back