Biden Interview On Howard Stern

The Clintons loved Trump, till he became a republican. Shows just how petty liberals are.

It wasn't Hillary who got nasty

1714495120673.png

You know Trump will go low as soon as you are an opponent. And as soon as he beats you, he'll be funny and friendly while rubbing it in your face at the country club. It makes him smart remember? Well look at him now. Not so smart now freezing in court. Only allowed to drink water. I love torturing him. Remember you made Hillary testify for 11 hours and she handled it like a champ? Perhaps Trump isn't up for the job. Certainly doesn't look presidential sitting in court. Not like he did hosting the apprentice. LOL

It wasn't Hillary who got nasty

View attachment 940088

You know Trump will go low as soon as you are an opponent. And as soon as he beats you, he'll be funny and friendly while rubbing it in your face at the country club. It makes him smart remember? Well look at him now. Not so smart now freezing in court. Only allowed to drink water. I love torturing him. Remember you made Hillary testify for 11 hours and she handled it like a champ? Perhaps Trump isn't up for the job. Certainly doesn't look presidential sitting in court. Not like he did hosting the apprentice. LOL
Yeap showing how petty you loons are. You can't beat him. So make up charges.

Yeap showing how petty you loons are. You can't beat him. So make up charges.

You can listen to the interview for free. I know you don't pay for radio broke ass. If you do, don't be complaining things are too expensive.

So no Republican should be complaining about inflation and that they can't save money if they have satelite radio.

A wonderful interview. Let's see Trump go on Stern. He's been on many times why not? Afraid?

You can listen to the interview for free. I know you don't pay for radio broke ass. If you do, don't be complaining things are too expensive.

So no Republican should be complaining about inflation and that they can't save money if they have satelite radio.

A wonderful interview. Let's see Trump go on Stern. He's been on many times why not? Afraid?
He is too busy fighting in your kangaroo court.

He is too busy fighting in your kangaroo court.

an unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, especially without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanor.

We have good evidence. 88 criminal charges. You think he's innocent? HA! Funny shit.

If you are on the fence about Biden, listen to his interview on Howard. Republicans are trying to paint him as an old man who's lost it. Clearly he has not.

I notice 3 negative threads started about his interview on Howard. Clearly Republicans are not happy after this interview and the State of the Union went off so well. All they could say was "Biden must have been on cocaine" because he was so good.

Trump can go on Howard. He's been on before. In fact, I dare him to go on.

It was yet another great chance to listen to Biden and understand Republicans will say anything about him. Born in Kenya, not healthy, sleepy joe, who's also a criminal mastermind. Remember they said Hillary was too sick to be president? Look at her 8 years later. She looks great. In fact, she should have went on Howard the year she ran against Trump. Howard invited her but she thought she had the election won. Big mistake. One that Biden would not repeat. Lots of people got to hear Biden and they learned a lot about his life. He's a good person. cares about people. He explains why he chose to be a public defender and how he got started in politics. How he met Jill after he lost his first wife.

Trump sure wasn't happy about it

Trump also claimed on Saturday that Stern “lost his friends and MUCH of his audience” and that “nobody cares about him any longer.” Stern's syndicated radio show, however, is estimated to maintain a steady audience of roughly 10 million listeners.

Oh yea. I forgot the White House Correspondents Dinner. Biden was great there too. That's 3 appearances he was great in recently. What more do you all want?
Democrats and their voters themselves know Biden is senile. We don't need Republicans to tell us what is really quite obvious.

Democrats and their voters themselves know Biden is senile. We don't need Republicans to tell us what is really quite obvious.
That's why it's great Stern released the interview. Independents and undecideds can see he's not.

I drove my dad to my nephews graduation and had him listen to it. He said "he sounds good"

White House Correspondents Dinner, Biden did great. I saw you cons suggesting he can't eat salad. Fuck you. At least he eats salad.

SOTU. He did so good Trump said he was on cocaine. But Trump always lies. He just said the judge won't let him testify. What a liar. And you don't care. Because you are social con.

That's why it's great Stern released the interview. Independents and undecideds can see he's not.

I drove my dad to my nephews graduation and had him listen to it. He said "he sounds good"

White House Correspondents Dinner, Biden did great. I saw you cons suggesting he can't eat salad. Fuck you. At least he eats salad.

SOTU. He did so good Trump said he was on cocaine. But Trump always lies. He just said the judge won't let him testify. What a liar. And you don't care. Because you are social con.
Was the interview live or taped? In any event, many democrats have seen Biden's senility. One Howard Stern interview doesn't change that.

What do you expect when the self proclaimed "king of all media" who was once an outrageous enemy of the political elite? An honest and perhaps probing interview? Forget about it. We may never know why the "king of all media" became the willing bitch of a career politician who never had a real job. Is he related to Biden? You have to expect a list of softball questions furnished weeks ahead by the media prostitutes for the old dude to study so he managed a passing score and that was good enough.

Was the interview live or taped? In any event, many democrats have seen Biden's senility. One Howard Stern interview doesn't change that.
Live, on Howard's day off. It was the proudest day of Howard's professional life. And he talked about all the right wing media's and their conspiracy theories that it was all staged. Listen, you can listen for yourself and maybe, just maybe, you'll realize you're being duped. Or you're so drinking the coolaid that you think a good president is actually doing a bad job. How do you not see he's doing a fine job? I don't want to get into it all, but I think you know he's doing a good job just like I think you knew Bush sucked but you voted for him in 2004 and you voted for McCain in 2008. You just can't help yourself. Well let me tell you something about yourself. NO! Let Trump tell you

“You know you look at the country then … The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said.

“A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”

Live, on Howard's day off. It was the proudest day of Howard's professional life. And he talked about all the right wing media's and their conspiracy theories that it was all staged. Listen, you can listen for yourself and maybe, just maybe, you'll realize you're being duped. Or you're so drinking the coolaid that you think a good president is actually doing a bad job. How do you not see he's doing a fine job? I don't want to get into it all, but I think you know he's doing a good job just like I think you knew Bush sucked but you voted for him in 2004 and you voted for McCain in 2008. You just can't help yourself. Well let me tell you something about yourself. NO! Let Trump tell you

“You know you look at the country then … The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said.

“A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”
LOL, you've got to be kidding. Howard Stern hasn't had many, if any, days to be proud of...in his pathetic life.

Trump also claimed on Saturday that Stern “lost his friends and MUCH of his audience” and that “nobody cares about him any longer.” Stern's syndicated radio show, however, is estimated to maintain a steady audience of roughly 10 million listeners.
Because he's insanely jealous. He feels he should be president and be the one giving an interview to Howard instead of farting and falling asleep in court due to criminal indictments. Howard was his buddy. The orange bag O' shit owes everything to Howard Stern. Stern kept him relevant when he wasn't. Populism.

Forum List

Back