Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Got it. It's not really about the children. The kiddy angle is just that. An angle. Just an emotional ploy used as a means to an end. In the end it's about controlling people because you don't approve of them mutilating or augmenting their bodies in weird ways. Because, it just ain't right..........
You are a sick disgusting human trying to deflect from what the bill is about, protecting children from mutilation of their genitalia

Yet in none of your posts, do you mention you are against genitalia mutilation, sometimes it's what you don't say ya sick twisted perv!
JoJo really handed you guys your asses last night didn't he? Ya'll are particularly unhinged with the lies today.

JoJo really handed you guys your asses last night didn't he? Ya'll are particularly unhinged with the lies today.
Jill gave Joe something to worry about.

Possibly, but that's not what happened. What actually happened is that you cheered when a cop killed an unarmed woman. Just like I'm sure you cheered when Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd. You love it.
I get it. You were embarrassed last night and today you want to even the score and to feel better about yourself by posting inane insults to those whom you feel are your betters.

He was more lost than usual, just like you. Ya still haven't distanced yourself from child genitalia mutilation, it speaks volumes.

You are a sick disgusting human trying to deflect from what the bill is about, protecting children from mutilation of their genitalia
So I guess a doctor won't be able to repair genitalia anymore or preform a fucking cutting of the dick skin!!! lol Of course, what you're talking about hardly ever happens before 18. What a clueless bunch of fascist you people are.

So I guess a doctor won't be able to repair genitalia anymore or preform a fucking cutting of the dick skin!!! lol Of course, what you're talking about hardly ever happens before 18. What a clueless bunch of fascist you people are.
Right that is exactly what we are talking about.
So what you just said is, it's ok to mutilate children's genitalia for a lie because it happens so little, got it!

Forum List

Back