Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

The cops killed one of the protesters in the bottom picture. You cheered.
She was a rioter in the middle of a riot battling for the Capitol, breaching a barricaded doorway with armed guards pointing their weapons directly at the rioting crowd. The crowd cheered her on and then suddenly fell back as she was shot, and you could hear a wave of "Oh fuck" from the shrinking crowd.

Last edited:
She was a rioter in the middle of a riot batting for the Capitol, breaching a barricaded doorway with armed guards pointing their weapons directly at the rioting crowd. The crowd cheered her on and then suddenly fell back as she was shot, and you could hear a wave of "Oh fuck" from the shrinking crowd.

Yes, you cheered that assassination, too.

She was a rioter in the middle of a riot batting for the Capitol, breaching a barricaded doorway with armed guards pointing their weapons directly at the rioting crowd. The crowd cheered her on and then suddenly fell back as she was shot, and you could hear a wave of "Oh fuck" from the shrinking crowd.
Shooting an unarmed is murder no matter what potential future threat you might feel

The age should be established at 18, but otherwise I agree with it.

In a sane and healthy society, parental rights do not extend to the point of child abuse. This tranny cult madness seeks to establish the state as being the authority in order to allow such child abuse.

There is a valid point about the age being set at 26 instead of 18.

On the other hand, it ought to be self-evident that anyone who is confused about the difference between male and female, who thinks he is the opposite of his actual sex, and wants t be medically altered to conform to that delusion, is suffering from serious mental issues, and on that basis, even if an adult, ought to be considered to have limited ability to consent to such radical medical abuses.

To take advantage of someone with such mental issues, by selling such treatments thereto, surely is no more ethical than doing so to a child.

Yes, you cheered that assassination, too.
I feel sorry for her and especially for her family. She was conned by the man who as the Senate Majority leader said "There is no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day," he said, and added that Mr. Trump watched the events unfold on television. "A mob was assaulting the Capitol in his name," he said. "These criminals were carrying his banners, hanging his flags and screaming their loyalty to him."

McConnell said the people who stormed the Capitol believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of Mr. Trump. "Having that belief," McConnell said, "was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet earth."

But it's ok cause they support leftist causes right?
Looks peaceful to me. No smashing windows. No mauling of the police. No flinging shit on the walls. No taking over legislators' offices. No threats to kill anyone. No one is harmed.

I'm sorry. What exactly is the point you are pathetically attempting to make?

So, you are going to tell me you do not see any thing different about those two pictures?

controlling-laugh-laughing.gif

Apparently, you think that pedophilia is a more worthy cause than any cause claimed for the 06 January 2021 event.

It is chilling that so many Democrats cheer for an unarmed woman being killed. The bloodlust here is sickening.
It's funny how you tards never mention the insurrectionist trampled to death by her fellow tards.

As for the terrorist Ashli Babbitt, the police on the other side of that barricade had spent HOURS listening to their fellow officers being violently beaten. They had heard police sending out dying messages to their loved ones.

So, yeah. If I was manning the last barricade in those circumstances, I'd have shot the first terrorist I saw, too.

I feel sorry for her and especially for her family. She was conned by the man who as the Senate Majority leader said "There is no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day," he said, and added that Mr. Trump watched the events unfold on television. "A mob was assaulting the Capitol in his name," he said. "These criminals were carrying his banners, hanging his flags and screaming their loyalty to him."

McConnell said the people who stormed the Capitol believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of Mr. Trump. "Having that belief," McConnell said, "was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet earth."

You cheered a trigger-happy cop killing an unarmed woman. All your fake outrage about George Floyd, etc. is bullshit. You love it.

Forum List

Back