Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Donald Trump spent more than three hours jerking off in front of his TV while the insurrection raged.

He failed to take any action to stop the insurrection. In fact, he sicced the mob on his Vice President with a tweet.

His family begged him to take action. His staff begged him to take action. He lickspittles in Congress begged him to take action. Even his media puppets begged him to take action.

He chose instead to jack off the entire time as the horde did his bidding.

Ashli Babbit's blood is on Trump's hands.

Looks peaceful to me. No smashing windows. No mauling of the police. No flinging shit on the walls. No taking over legislators' offices. No threats to kill anyone. No one is harmed.

I'm sorry. What exactly is the point you are pathetically attempting to make?
The fascist wants to kill these people and violate their rights. Of course they're going to accuse them of doing what they did as they're liars and snakes.

It is chilling that so many Democrats cheer for an unarmed woman being killed. The bloodlust here is sickening.

Same ones who cheer for children being raped, sexually mutilated, brainwashed, exploited, and otherwise abused.

Modern LIbEralism is truly both a mental disease and a moral disease.

I have not seen such a disturbing attack on democracy since my daughter's drag them-themed middle school dance.

When the white flag of innuendo insults and backhanded accusations start flying, you know the Neo-GOPers have reached their wits end.

No backhanded accusations.

The hard and undeniable truth here, is that what these filth are protesting for is the “right” to sexually abuse children, in an especially destructive manner that will fuck most of their victims up for life. They are not even trying to hide it.

Donald Trump spent more than three hours jerking off in front of his TV while the insurrection raged.

He failed to take any action to stop the insurrection. In fact, he sicced the mob on his Vice President with a tweet.

His family begged him to take action. His staff begged him to take action. He lickspittles in Congress begged him to take action. Even his media puppets begged him to take action.

He chose instead to jack off the entire time as the horde did his bidding.

Ashli Babbit's blood is on Trump's hands.
It is the people who want to look at something like that is why humanity will self-destruct. We have to know what others are doing. And it gives the real evil their path to victory over a demoralized populace.

It's funny how you tards never mention the insurrectionist trampled to death by her fellow tards.

As for the terrorist Ashli Babbitt, the police on the other side of that barricade had spent HOURS listening to their fellow officers being violently beaten. They had heard police sending out dying messages to their loved ones.

So, yeah. If I was manning the last barricade in those circumstances, I'd have shot the first terrorist I saw, too.
Quit spreading lies on this thread.

It sadly affects a large part of our population. Normal folks like us have a duty to try and steer our nation back to normalcy.
By grabbing pussies and cheating on our wives with hookers.

By stealing from the elderly with fake universities.

By being sore losers over an election and storming the seat of government in an attempted coup.

By electing liars who make even Donald Trump blush.

By electing drag queen groomers to Congress.

By making up lies about satanic pedophile rings in the basements of pizza parlors.

My making up lies about Jewish space lasers starting wildfires in California.

Yeah. Back to normal.

the police on the other side of that barricade had spent HOURS listening to their fellow officers being violently beaten. They had heard police sending out dying messages to their loved ones.
Except, of course, that none of the police were dying.

By grabbing pussies and cheating on our wives with hookers.

By stealing from the elderly with fake universities.

By being sore losers over an election and storming the seat of government in an attempted coup.

By electing liars who make even Donald Trump blush.

By electing drag queen groomers to Congress.

By making up lies about satanic pedophile rings in the basements of pizza parlors.

My making up lies about Jewish space lasers starting wildfires in California.

Yeah. Back to normal.
Quit the bullshit and go someplace else to spread your lies.

Forum List

Back