Biden Interview On Howard Stern

38.7% and falling.

LOL
Well it doesn't matter because Trump is right there with him. And please don't point to a poll. You don't believe polls and neither do I. No poll told us what abortion was going to do to your red wave last midterms. You guys just lost Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio. I think the only state you didn't lose something in recently was Mississippi. You guys want to pretend the abortion backlash isn't coming this November but it is.

Well it doesn't matter because Trump is right there with him. And please don't point to a poll. You don't believe polls and neither do I. No poll told us what abortion was going to do to your red wave last midterms. You guys just lost Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio. I think the only state you didn't lose something in recently was Mississippi. You guys want to pretend the abortion backlash isn't coming this November but it is.

No it's not. Your baby-killing cult is a lot smaller than you think it is.

If you get softball questions that you had for days before the interview a 3 year old could sound good....

It wasn't a hard hitting political conversation. It was for people to get to know Joe. Remember people voted for Bush because they thought they could drink a beer with him more than they could Gore? This interview mattered big time. It will be played over and over too. Howard is going to put it out there so more than his 10 million viewers can hear it.

Besides getting to know him personally, it gets you to know him personally. How he lost his first wife, how he met Jill. He really is a good man. Clear contrast between Trump.

The funny thing is you can't fake this. Trump can try but the truth is, Trump is an asshole in real life. His wife hates him and his kids fear him. He controls them with money. They don't love him. No way Trump ever threw a ball with his kids.

And did you know Biden was a star athlete in highschool? Worked at the black swimming pool as a lifeguard?

His first job was a dream job out of law school. A law firm defending corporations. He quit to become a public defender. Biden was not looking to get rich. He didn't cheat his taxes, hire illegals, go bankrupt, no rapes.

It wasn't a hard hitting political conversation. It was for people to get to know Joe. Remember people voted for Bush because they thought they could drink a beer with him more than they could Gore? This interview mattered big time. It will be played over and over too. Howard is going to put it out there so more than his 10 million viewers can hear it.

Besides getting to know him personally, it gets you to know him personally. How he lost his first wife, how he met Jill. He really is a good man. Clear contrast between Trump.

The funny thing is you can't fake this. Trump can try but the truth is, Trump is an asshole in real life. His wife hates him and his kids fear him. He controls them with money. They don't love him. No way Trump ever threw a ball with his kids.

And did you know Biden was a star athlete in highschool? Worked at the black swimming pool as a lifeguard?

His first job was a dream job out of law school. A law firm defending corporations. He quit to become a public defender. Biden was not looking to get rich. He didn't cheat his taxes, hire illegals, go bankrupt, no rapes.
It was chit chat... I had an uncle who had dementia... he couldn't remember my name but he could hold a conversation with me...

Joe Biden has been accused of sexually assaulting nine different women, including his own daughter, and the digital rape of Tara Reade. Stop lying.

It was chit chat... I had an uncle who had dementia... he couldn't remember my name but he could hold a conversation with me...
Biden held a conversation. He was also funny at the White House correspondents dinner. And he was so good at the SOTU, Trump accused him of being on cocaine. I thought Trump didn't do cocaine. Sounds like he knows what it's like to be on it.

And funny because we said the same thing about Don Jr. Who certainly acted like he was on drugs

He's not on cocaine?

Joe Biden has been accused of sexually assaulting nine different women, including his own daughter, and the digital rape of Tara Reade. Stop lying.
She said she suffered emotional and violent physical abuse from both her father and ex-husband\

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.

Before accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made other comments that cast her encounters with Biden differently. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office, in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault.

In May 2023, Reade defected to Russia to seek Russian citizenship, which she announced during an interview with Sputnik in Moscow alongside suspected Kremlin spy Maria Butina, whom Reade called her friend.[4] Reade said that she felt safe in Moscow.

She's a nutbag.

"Over the years, Reade spoke favorably about working for Biden", reported the Associated Press in 2020.[18] A few years before she accused Biden of sexual assault, Reade repeatedly praised Biden on her personal Twitter account, retweeting or otherwise endorsing comments which characterized Biden as a leader in combating sexual violence.[19] CNN reported in 2020 that "In more recent years, Reade has praised Biden on social media on numerous occasions." When CNN asked her why, she said she feels conflicted about him, liking what he did politically for women's issues and saying that "many things are true at once".[20]

Reade was one of several women who accused Biden in 2019 of "physical contact that made them feel uncomfortable, such as unwanted hugs, kisses on the head, and standing uncomfortably close"

Biden "used to put his hand on [her] shoulder and run his finger up [her] neck".[28][29] Reade also told of another incident, in which, she alleged, members of Biden's staff, whom she did not name, argued about whether she should serve drinks at an event;[28] Reade said that she heard from staff that Biden wanted her to do so because he liked her legs.[28][30] Reade said after she had declined this assignment, she was admonished by Biden's office manager, Marianne Baker,[1] who told her to wear longer skirts and to button up more.[9] Reade said that she complained to Senate personnel and that Biden's office learned about her complaints.[28][30]

Reade said "My life was hell ... this was about power and control ... [after my departure] I couldn't get a job on the Hill"

Yes, to you all sexual assaults committed by DemoKKKrats are a joke.

Harvey Weinstein thanks you.

Did Biden do this?

Reade told the Associated Press that Biden rubbed her shoulders and neck and played with her hair.

Absolutely. No question. But it's not rape or sexual assault. It's certainly not grabbing women's pussies.

So, what she can do is sue him like E Gene Carol did Trump. Let's see if a jury finds him liable. I bet Biden won't look at a picture of his ex wife, thinking it's her and say "she's not my type".

That's why Trump was found guilty. He lied.

Biden held a conversation. He was also funny at the White House correspondents dinner. And he was so good at the SOTU, Trump accused him of being on cocaine. I thought Trump didn't do cocaine. Sounds like he knows what it's like to be on it.

And funny because we said the same thing about Don Jr. Who certainly acted like he was on drugs

He's not on cocaine?

Well good then he will be able to stand trial....

She said she suffered emotional and violent physical abuse from both her father and ex-husband\

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.

Before accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made other comments that cast her encounters with Biden differently. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office, in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault.

In May 2023, Reade defected to Russia to seek Russian citizenship, which she announced during an interview with Sputnik in Moscow alongside suspected Kremlin spy Maria Butina, whom Reade called her friend.[4] Reade said that she felt safe in Moscow.

She's a nutbag.

"Over the years, Reade spoke favorably about working for Biden", reported the Associated Press in 2020.[18] A few years before she accused Biden of sexual assault, Reade repeatedly praised Biden on her personal Twitter account, retweeting or otherwise endorsing comments which characterized Biden as a leader in combating sexual violence.[19] CNN reported in 2020 that "In more recent years, Reade has praised Biden on social media on numerous occasions." When CNN asked her why, she said she feels conflicted about him, liking what he did politically for women's issues and saying that "many things are true at once".[20]

Reade was one of several women who accused Biden in 2019 of "physical contact that made them feel uncomfortable, such as unwanted hugs, kisses on the head, and standing uncomfortably close"

Biden "used to put his hand on [her] shoulder and run his finger up [her] neck".[28][29] Reade also told of another incident, in which, she alleged, members of Biden's staff, whom she did not name, argued about whether she should serve drinks at an event;[28] Reade said that she heard from staff that Biden wanted her to do so because he liked her legs.[28][30] Reade said after she had declined this assignment, she was admonished by Biden's office manager, Marianne Baker,[1] who told her to wear longer skirts and to button up more.[9] Reade said that she complained to Senate personnel and that Biden's office learned about her complaints.[28][30]

Reade said "My life was hell ... this was about power and control ... [after my departure] I couldn't get a job on the Hill"

You should have kept reading:

In a March 25, 2020, interview with Katie Halper, Reade alleged that Biden pushed her against a wall, kissed her, put his hand under her skirt, penetrated her with his fingers, and asked, "Do you want to go somewhere else?"[14][36] Reade told National Public Radio (NPR) for an April 19 article, "His hands went underneath my clothing and he was touching me in my private areas and without my consent."

That's why recently we were so happy to see him do so well on Howard, the State of the Union and the White House Correspondents Dinner.

When people hear him speak they realize you right wingers are just full of shit.

A lot of people called in and said they were concerned he was too old but they don't feel that way after hearing that interview. He's just a regular Joe.

Joe is going to campaign. Hillary made the mistake of not getting out there. Trump is tied up in court and looking very bad. At least that's what many people have told me. LOL.
The entire Dem party is FAKE and SCRIPTED you are not fooling anyone. :eusa_hand:

Biden claims he was arrested while sitting on a porch with a black family?

Where are the records?

How many times did Biden lie during this interview.

6 lives he saved
2nd in the State in FB.
Arrested while sitting on a porch with a black family.

What else?

Just remember, Hillary got more votes than Trump. He just squeeked by Hillary in all 5 swing states. He couldn't lose one or he lost. He won all 5. He lost all 5 in 2020. Do you think he will win all 5 again like he did in 2016? Not a chance.

Trump has the lowest approval ratings. There's no possible way anyone could have ever had a lower number than him. Impossible. He is the most hated man in America. Now I understand you don't like him but you didn't like Clinton either. Trump explains that's just because you're jealous

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

He just squeeked by Hillary in all 5 swing states. He couldn't lose one or he lost.

Your math is weak.

Same applied to her, and she lost all five. What's your point?
I forgot. But Hillary was invited on Howard and she passed. Too risky. She didn’t realize Howard has changed. He is now the best interviewer in the world.

Howard said this was his most proud interview. His crowning achievement. It went real well. Did you listen? Joes cool

Forum List

Back