Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Refusing to acknowledge gender dysphoria results in serious mental health issues and high rates of suicide.

You call it child abuse but parents are providing the best possible care for their kids that they love wholeheartedly.

While abusing them. Fixed for ya.

I get it. You were embarrassed last night and today you want to even the score and to feel better about yourself by posting inane insults to those whom you feel are your betters.

If I were a DemoKKKrat, I would have been embarrassed. As it stands, I'm just sad to see Joe Biden failing over and over again, and embarrassing our country.

But that has nothing to do with you cheering for a cop killing an unarmed woman. My political affiliation is nothing to do with you being an awful human being who enjoyed watching the death of a young woman.

There is a valid point about the age being set at 26 instead of 18.

On the other hand, it ought to be self-evident that anyone who is confused about the difference between male and female, who thinks he is the opposite of his actual sex, and wants t be medically altered to conform to that delusion, is suffering from serious mental issues, and on that basis, even if an adult, ought to be considered to have limited ability to consent to such radical medical abuses.

To take advantage of someone with such mental issues, by selling such treatments thereto, surely is no more ethical than doing so to a child.

Let them alter themselves at 26. I got no problem with that, but make it illegal for medical professionals to take part in it.

We done here?

Let them alter themselves at 26. I got no problem with that, but make it illegal for medical professionals to take part in it.

Who gives a fuck what you have a problem with or not.

If someone is an adult let them make their own damn decisions.

You people and your nanny state is getting out of control.

Trolling is intended to anger and frustrate people to the point they no longer want to contribute.

That’s your intent. To push people out.
I just called you on your partisan lies here. I don't consider that to be trolling.

I just called you on your partisan lies here. I don't consider that to be trolling.
You claim their lies, but offer nothing to substantiate your claims.

That’s trolling. Seeking to attack and inflame without contributing to discussion.

Forum List

Back