The War Criminal...

You have anything to back that up?
Of coarse I do!

The ISIS Islamic Terrorists are Supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia

The Times of Israel
reported Wednesday:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support,

In
a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.
Israel also provides air cover for their assaults.

Not a lick of proof in that GlobalResearch (read: BULLSHIT) story. Lots of "alleged" and plenty hair-brained speculation (2+2+5) but no evidence. I especially like the senior employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry, Yasmina Haifi who claimed "the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation."
Uh-huh. I'm not certain who is dimmer ... Yasmina or idiots like you who hang on her every word. Her Twitter:
“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It’s part of a plan by Zionists who are deliberately trying to blacken Islam’s name,” wrote Haifi ….
Riiiight.
So same question to you. What is it between Obama and Netanyahu?

Irrelevant to this conversation and this thread.
True. Sorry, just fishing for info. Please continue.

Of coarse I do!

The Times of Israel
reported Wednesday:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support,

In
a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.
Well since I interrupted and apparently killed the thread I might as well say thanks for the link. Netanyahu is probably working with Langley.
The [Isis] troops that are working there [in Syria and Iraq] are Langley [i.e. CIA] troops. They’re trained, funded, and armed by Langley.

What I’m hearing… the U.S. military (Pentagon regulars), and you have to be careful when you refer to U.S. military anymore. What kind of U.S. military? Is it the Pentagon U.S. Army, or is it the Langley military, which has unmarked uniforms and 10′s of thousands of mercenaries?

They’re about to encounter each other in Iraq. The U.S. military Pentagon regulars evacuated Iraq, and what filled the vacuum was the Langley mercenaries, trained for Syria, that migrated South and announced their new agenda.

If and when the Pentagon regulars encounter the Langley mercenaries in Iraq, Obama’s going to get a house call, because U.S. military will be fighting U.S. military. Pentagon vs. Langley.

The [Isis] troops that are working there [in Syria and Iraq] are Langley [i.e. CIA] troops. They’re trained, funded, and armed by Langley.

What I’m hearing… the U.S. military (Pentagon regulars), and you have to be careful when you refer to U.S. military anymore. What kind of U.S. military? Is it the Pentagon U.S. Army, or is it the Langley military, which has unmarked uniforms and 10′s of thousands of mercenaries?

They’re about to encounter each other in Iraq. The U.S. military Pentagon regulars evacuated Iraq, and what filled the vacuum was the Langley mercenaries, trained for Syria, that migrated South and announced their new agenda.

If and when the Pentagon regulars encounter the Langley mercenaries in Iraq, Obama’s going to get a house call, because U.S. military will be fighting U.S. military. Pentagon vs. Langley.​

Woo. Is there still a full moon out there?

If and when the Pentagon regulars encounter the Langley mercenaries in Iraq, Obama’s going to get a house call, because U.S. military will be fighting U.S. military. Pentagon vs. Langley.​

Woo. Is there still a full moon out there?
Can't tell. Some say God is upset at me about something.

Of coarse I do!

The Times of Israel
reported Wednesday:

In

Not a lick of proof in that GlobalResearch (read: BULLSHIT) story. Lots of "alleged" and plenty hair-brained speculation (2+2+5) but no evidence. I especially like the senior employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry, Yasmina Haifi who claimed "the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation."
Uh-huh. I'm not certain who is dimmer ... Yasmina or idiots like you who hang on her every word. Her Twitter:
“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It’s part of a plan by Zionists who are deliberately trying to blacken Islam’s name,” wrote Haifi ….
Riiiight.
So same question to you. What is it between Obama and Netanyahu?

Could it be that Obama is a devout muslim, as much as he denies this, and is following the commands from his god ?

So what is the beef between Obama and Netanyahu?
Obama's trying to cut a deal with Iran and Netanfuckyou's trying to fuck it up. Netanfuckyou is trying to start a war between the US and Iran. And that will put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia.

Not bad as conspiracy theories go, only one problem it is Saudi that is trying to start the war with Iran. They would have managed to do so if IS had not kicked of in Syria

Didn't you just say that Muslims DON'T wear uniforms?

To quote you - "muslim armies typically use to deceive, is to not wear military uniforms."

Make your mind up!

Find a part where I said ALL, you fucking fool.

Maybe learning to read would help with some of the problems you have.

Find where I said ALL!

You didn't say "SOME" did you?

Maybe you can learn to write clearly, concisely and whilst you learn how to have a conversation without insults.

Didn't you just say that Muslims DON'T wear uniforms?

To quote you - "muslim armies typically use to deceive, is to not wear military uniforms."

Make your mind up!

Find a part where I said ALL, you fucking fool.

Maybe learning to read would help with some of the problems you have.

Find where I said ALL!

You didn't say "SOME" did you?

Maybe you can learn to write clearly, concisely and whilst you learn how to have a conversation without insults.

I didn't say some or all. That doesn't give you the right to misquote me. That isn't my problem, that's yours.

Forum List

Back