Schumer Urges New Leadership in Israel, Calling Netanyahu an Obstacle to Peace

The United States has consistently supported a two state solution. Netanyahu does not support a two state solution and therefore the United States should discontinue all aid to Israel.
Get back to us when you have had to live next to people who cheerfully slaughter your wife and children then CELEBRATE IT.

Democrats don't want Russia interfering in our elections, but are fine with Democrats interfering in Israel's elections. :eusa_think:
It is great of you to speak for Democrats. Such a reliable and objective source of information 👍👎

Now call him an Anti Semite or supporter of Hamas.

Schumer Urges New Leadership in Israel, Calling Netanyahu an Obstacle to Peace

The top Senate Democrat, the highest-ranking Jewish elected official in the United States, spoke from the Senate floor to condemn Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and call for elections to replace him.

Senator Chuck Schumer, Democrat of New York and the majority leader, on Thursday delivered a pointed speech on the Senate floor excoriating Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel as a major obstacle to peace in the Middle East and calling for new leadership in Israel, five months into the war.

Many Democratic lawmakers have condemned Mr. Netanyahu’s leadership and his right-wing governing coalition, and President Biden has even criticized the Israeli military’s offensive in Gaza as “over the top.” But Mr. Schumer’s speech amounted to the sharpest critique yet from a senior American elected official — effectively urging Israelis to replace Mr. Netanyahu.

“I believe in his heart, his highest priority is the security of Israel,” said Mr. Schumer, the highest-ranking Jewish elected official in the United States. “However, I also believe Prime Minister Netanyahu has lost his way by allowing his political survival to take precedence over the best interests of Israel.He added: “He has been too willing to tolerate the civilian toll in Gaza, which is pushing support for Israel worldwide to historic lows. Israel cannot survive if it becomes a pariah.”

And at the first dollar he sends to Israel, attempting to influence the election, he should be slapped down for election interference.

And at the first dollar he sends to Israel, attempting to influence the election, he should be slapped down for election interference.
The irony is that each time the Democrats attack the IDF or the government, support for the right wing grows and today, it leads the opposition in the polls. Back in January, Gantz had such a commanding lead over Netanyahu in the polls, it seemed impossible Bibi could win another election, but now it seems likely to happen. The more Schumer and Biden rant and rave against him, the more popular Bidi becomes.

Get back to us when you have had to live next to people who cheerfully slaughter your wife and children then CELEBRATE IT.
Seriously, you want to go there? Hell, terrorism was invented by Jewish nationalists. Do you have no understanding of history? And that is what really gets me, a clear reflection of just how ignorant everyone is. I mean hard to find sympathy with the Jews and terrorism when they are the ones that actually started the trend. I mean can you say, "King David Hotel"? I mean are talking about some real sick ass mofo's, and yeah, Bibi kind of tops the list. Time we kicked the sick ass SOB's to the damn curb and let them sort their own shit out.

Schumer is right.

Netanyahu has bragged about thwarting peace negotiations.

Biden agrees. So these two want a new election to get rid of Netanyahu because they want him to negotiate a peace by ceding land to their enemy. At the same time, Biden is going to help keep the Ukraine war going by, without the consent of Congress, sending $300M to Zelensky, who cancelled his election to stay in power and vowed to not negotiate a peace.
Yep, meddling in other nations elections.

Novelty thought: how about Democrats demand Gaza get a new government?

This is what I wrote on the other thread about this topic.

"Why is it that the moron Schumer doesn't attack Hamas???????

Idiot.....total and absolute idiot!"

Schumer is right.

Netanyahu has bragged about thwarting peace negotiations.
Schumer is just another cynical politician who will say anything to get a few more votes. The polls have shown there was never a possibility the Palestinians were willing to live in peace with Israel, so the negotiations were about creating a Palestinian state and never about peace.

Forum List

Back