Iran Says Drone Attack on Israel in Retaliation for Israel Bombing Iran Embassy is Over, Warns US It Will Become Target if it Joins "Zionists"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Will AIPAC drag Americans into war for Israel? That would be wonderful for Russia and China. This is what China has been waiting for to bust the move on Taiwan.

"Israel's war Cabinet met on Sunday to discuss how to respond to Iran's attack — but concluded the meeting without a decision.

Iran said its attacks against Israel — made in retaliation for the April 1 bombing of Iran's embassy in Syria — are now "concluded." Iran's attack, which saw more than 300 drones and missiles hurtle toward Israel, caused minimal damage, officials said.

In a phone call on Saturday night, President Biden warned Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to avoid counter-attacking Iran, telling him the U.S. would not support or participate in any such operations.

"You got a win. Take the win," Biden told Netanyahu, according to a White House official.

Mohammad Bagheri, the chief of staff of Iran's Armed Forces, also warned the U.S. to not aid Israel in a possible counterattack.

“If the US joins the Zionists' next aggression through its bases or military bases in the region and this becomes certain, then America's regional bases, personnel, and facilities will not be secure in the region,” Bagheri said in a statement."

Pedo Peter come out and see his shadow yet?

joe-biden-hiding-shades.jpg

Last edited:
The main target was the military base , Ramon , which Israel used to launch the planes to make their Damascus attack .
Seven missiles hit the military base .

The Drones simply used up available Israel air defense supply .
The cost to Israel was more than $1.1 billion with the Iran cost a small fraction of that .

To all intents Israel and Iran worked together to avoid escalation but allowed Iran a measure of revenge for the Damascus event.

Stuff it up your asses, you Persian fucks. Any time you want to die, try pulling off some stupid shit shit in my country.

It never was a war... it never was an attack on Israel.

All Iran did was test out the the barrage of 300 drones, cruise and ballistic missiles we American gave them for free.

All Israel did was test out the Iron Dome and Arrow 3 we Americans supplied them with for free.

Last edited:
“If the US joins the Zionists' next aggression through its bases or military bases in the region and this becomes certain, then America's regional bases, personnel, and facilities will not be secure in the region,” Bagheri said in a statement."

Neither will Iran's oil exports and infrastructure.....Choose wisely.....It would not take much to see the Mullas hanging from a bridge.

Even half-wit FJB knows that we owe Iran some big-time payback.

Israel helped Iran attack a Iraqi nuclear facility in the 1980s. Who knows if they’re working together behind-the-scenes again.

Even people in Israel are concerned that October 7 was some sort of a false flag

AIPAC needs to be dismantled and barred from what they're doing in America.
They own our entire political class, so no chance at dismantling. Plus they’re likely to get us into yet another war for Israel.

They own our entire political class, so no chance at dismantling. Plus they’re likely to get us into yet another war for Israel.
I think it will be easy to get rid of them, just have any other country do it, especially an Arab country.

Suddenly there will be major outrage.

Watch...

In my opinion, the retaliatory strike was a coordinated fake attack between Iran and Israel.
To save face, Iran had to militarily react to Israel's bombing of its embassy. Yet didn't want to get into an all out war with Israel.

I think it will be easy to get rid of them, just have any other country do it, especially an Arab country.

Suddenly there will be major outrage.

Watch...
How would another country get rid of AIPAC?

How would another country get rid of AIPAC?
You mistook what I meant, The "I" in AIPAC stands for Israel, how about a ACPAC, where the "C" stands for China.

Doing the exact, same, things that AIPAC does.

Do you think that will fly in America?

If it doesn't, that's the argument to destroy and dismantle AIPAC.

You mistook what I meant, The "I" in AIPAC stands for Israel, how about a ACPAC, where the "C" stands for China.

Doing the exact, same, things that AIPAC does.

Do you think that will fly in America?

If it doesn't, that's the argument to destroy and dismantle AIPAC.
I’m all for dismantling AIPAC, but it’s not likely to happen.

It never was a war... it never was an attack on Israel.

All Iran did was test out the the barrage of 300 drones, cruise and ballistic missiles we American gave them for free.

All Israel did was test out the Iron Dome and Arrow 3 we Americans supplied them with for free.
well said

Iran threatening the US hmm how has that worked out in the past. I guess they need hostages in order to be taken seriously

They should be threatening Israel

US says "you so funny"

Still any American in the area should leave

Forum List

Back