Iran has launched a drone attack towards Israeli territory, IDF says.

I think he will play it down the middle and not commit. At least I hope so.

America is the aggressor on behalf of the Zionist's genocide and so there are some good Americans who have made it clear that they don't support it.

I think that most Americans will choose the antiwar side when it gets perilously close to nuclear war against Russia.
Genocide? That right there shows your antisemitism.

America is the aggressor on behalf of the Zionist's genocide and so there are some good Americans who have made it clear that they don't support it.

I think that most Americans will choose the antiwar side when it gets perilously close to nuclear war against Russia.

Trump's statement that has transferred the blame to Biden and obviously away from Iran.

Trump Blames Biden for Attack on Israel.

Trump appears to be willing to gamble on destroying Iran, which could trigger a nuclear war against Russia and China.

Trump can talk a good war but doesn't need to be responsible. This would be a reason to stop supporting Trump, if it was more than just talk, as opposed to risking taking action.

Trump's statement that has transferred the blame to Biden and obviously away from Iran.

Trump Blames Biden for Attack on Israel.

Trump appears to be willing to gamble on destroying Iran, which could trigger a nuclear war against Russia and China.

Trump can talk a good war but doesn't need to be responsible. This would be a reason to stop supporting Trump, if it was more than just talk, as opposed to risking taking action.

Some facts dealing with Iran's strike on the Zionists.

Well worth reading as it seems to indicate ambiguity on Biden's part. He wants the opinions of the G7 countries on the advisability of starting a nuclear world war.

We know you're butthurt that Iran couldn't inflict any damage. Sucks to be you.
Butthurt? You people are always imaging shit.

I'm not anti-Israel. But here Israel attacked Iranian Consulate. They knew there would be retaliation. They even said so. Why should Americans sacrifice a single drop of blood for any of these hateful war mongers?

Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

Some good Americans support Hamas? The terrorist organization that launched a barbaric terrorist attack on Israel? Now, they claim they don't have the hostages. Babies were burned alive in ovens in front of their mothers, who were raped and murdered.

A proportionate attack on our country would have killed 48,000 men, women, children, and babies. What would our response be to such an attack? How would one be "measured" or "proportional"? What should be our response to other countries telling us how to retaliate?

Butthurt? You people are always imaging shit.

I'm not anti-Israel. But here Israel attacked Iranian Consulate. They knew there would be retaliation. They even said so. Why should Americans sacrifice a single drop of blood for any of these hateful war mongers?
Killed in that attack was the architect of the Oct. 7, 2023, barbaric terrorist attack. That sends a message. President Biden lifting sanctions on Iran's sale of oil and building of missiles also sends a message. Which message is most beneficial to the free world?

Killed in that attack was the architect of the Oct. 7, 2023, barbaric terrorist attack. That sends a message. President Biden lifting sanctions on Iran's sale of oil and building of missiles also sends a message. Which message is most beneficial to the free world?
Come on rocrustes Stretched. Show us your source and link proving my post to be "Fake News".

Some facts dealing with Iran's strike on the Zionists.

Well worth reading as it seems to indicate ambiguity on Biden's part. He wants the opinions of the G7 countries on the advisability of starting a nuclear world war.

It was a IRG Facility more than a Consulate
Are Israel and Iran currently at war? Is America on the hook for any of those strikes that Israel makes against Iran in this war, that I am not aware of?

But here Israel attacked Iranian Consulate. They knew there would be retaliation. They even said so. Why should Americans sacrifice a single drop of blood for any of these hateful war mongers?

Scoop: Biden told Bibi U.S. won't support an Israeli counterattack on Iran​

Updated 7 hours ago - World

". . . Behind the scenes: Biden told Netanyahu the joint defensive efforts by Israel, the U.S. and other countries in the region led to the failure of the Iranian attack, according to the White House official.
  • "You got a win. Take the win," Biden told Netanyahu, according to the official.
  • The official said that when Biden told Netanyahu that the U.S. will not participate in any offensive operations against Iran and will not support such operations, Netanyahu said he understood.
  • U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke on Saturday with his Israeli counterpart Yoav Gallant and asked that Israel notify the U.S. ahead of any response against Iran, a senior Israeli official said.
What they're saying: Biden said in a statement after the call that the U.S. military moved aircraft and ballistic missile defense destroyers to the region over the course of the past week, which helped Israel take down nearly all of the incoming drones and missiles from Iran, Yemen, Syria and Iraq.

• "I told Prime Minister Netanyahu that Israel demonstrated a remarkable capacity to defend against and defeat even unprecedented attacks — sending a clear message to its foes that they cannot effectively threaten the security of Israel," Biden said.
What to watch: Biden said he is going to hold a call on Sunday with the G7 leaders to coordinate a united diplomatic response to Iran's attack.. . . "

This is the end of it. Bibi has failed to widen and escalate things.

Scoop: Biden told Bibi U.S. won't support an Israeli counterattack on Iran​

Updated 7 hours ago - World

". . . Behind the scenes: Biden told Netanyahu the joint defensive efforts by Israel, the U.S. and other countries in the region led to the failure of the Iranian attack, according to the White House official.
  • "You got a win. Take the win," Biden told Netanyahu, according to the official.
  • The official said that when Biden told Netanyahu that the U.S. will not participate in any offensive operations against Iran and will not support such operations, Netanyahu said he understood.
  • U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke on Saturday with his Israeli counterpart Yoav Gallant and asked that Israel notify the U.S. ahead of any response against Iran, a senior Israeli official said.
What they're saying: Biden said in a statement after the call that the U.S. military moved aircraft and ballistic missile defense destroyers to the region over the course of the past week, which helped Israel take down nearly all of the incoming drones and missiles from Iran, Yemen, Syria and Iraq.

• "I told Prime Minister Netanyahu that Israel demonstrated a remarkable capacity to defend against and defeat even unprecedented attacks — sending a clear message to its foes that they cannot effectively threaten the security of Israel," Biden said.
What to watch: Biden said he is going to hold a call on Sunday with the G7 leaders to coordinate a united diplomatic response to Iran's attack.. . . "

This is the end of it. Bibi has failed to widen and escalate things.
Wow!

Maybe it wasn't supposed to succeed?
There was no intention for the attack to inflict severe damage. Iran does not want a war with Israel, but the Supreme Leader of Iran also needed to save face. Face is a far more critical issue to many countries than it is to Americans. President Trump, with decades of experience negotiating with those countries, knows and uses that to his advantage. Iran wants a one-and-done, even though President Biden paid for every one of those weapons.

Face is a class of behaviors and customs, associated with the morality, honor, and authority of an individual (or group of individuals), and its image in social groups.

Face refers to a sociological concept in general linked to the dignity and prestige that a person has in terms of their social relationships. This idea with different nuances is observed in many societies and cultures such as Chinese, Arabic, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Laotian, Indian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai, Russian and other Slavic cultures.

Forum List

Back