Rock bottom: Lunatic James Carville threatens young voters with all of his delusions in expletive-filled rant

Republicans issued lock downs also.

We remember when a substantial portion of you people wanted to imprison Americans who refused the Covid "vaccine".

1714414856020.png

They're trying to put Joe Biden's opponent in jail.
They put opponents' protesters in jail.
They collude with big tech to censor news.
The President defies the Supreme Court

It's joke to hear them worry about rights and democracy.

I think I had better get more popcorn... the closer we get to November the nuttier the libs will get....
"You people"? I didn't support any of it. Nor do I feel a need to excuse either party unlike yourself.

I guess you pknopp can’t go off on this one EH? Cops can avoid your BS if they let the perp get off the first 250 shots or so. No worries about violated rights eh?

Why no 3AM flash grenade and make wife & babies stand in snow 4 hours like J6 eh?
Update: 3 law enforcement officers are dead and five are wounded after a shootout with a suspect. The suspect is also dead.

Five law enforcement officers were wounded after gunfire erupted in east Charlotte, North Carolina on Monday afternoon.
Their conditions are not known at this time

One US Marshal died in the shootout.

Last edited:
I guess you pknopp can’t go off on this one EH? Cops can avoid your BS if they let the perp get off the first 250 shots or so. No worries about violated rights eh?

Why no 3AM flash grenade and make wife & babies stand in snow 4 hours like J6 eh?
Update: 3 law enforcement officers are dead and five are wounded after a shootout with a suspect. The suspect is also dead.

Five law enforcement officers were wounded after gunfire erupted in east Charlotte, North Carolina on Monday afternoon.
Their conditions are not known at this time

One US Marshal died in the shootout.

Perhaps you deserve an award for the most off topic post ever.

We had a neighbor like him when I was a kid. But forget politics. He would get touchy if your bike tire touched 6 inches into his yard.

Carville sounds like most of your resident Biden cultists, so you know he's got that fearsome combination of stupidity, bigotry, and hostility that's become the most recognizable feature of the left in 2024.

Watch this short clip and tell me Carville doesn't sound exactly like one of our local DNC kooks, i.e. Mac1958, rightwinger, or Zincwarrior

carville.jpg

"You people"? I didn't support any of it. Nor do I feel a need to excuse either party unlike yourself.
Wasn’t me! I just voted for them, sent money to them, campaigned for them, encouraged you to vote for them. And would never consider not supporting them. But it wasn’t me that caused it.

To me at least.....he sounds like he is losing his mind a little....:confused:

Wasn’t me! I just voted for them, sent money to them, campaigned for them, encouraged you to vote for them. And would never consider not supporting them. But it wasn’t me that caused it.

It's your money to waste as you see fit I suppose.

Forum List

Back