The War Criminal...

What's mangled about that? Really, Dildo? You can't see what is mangled about that?
:lmao:
That wasn't the question. I was asking what "you" thought was mangled? That's your claim. Can't you explain the reason behind your claim? Or do you just think things for no apparent reason?

You do know Israel is providing material support to ISIS rebels, don't you?
You have anything to back that up?

Yeah ... I asked the same of him when he posted it. The haters do love to post camel crap and then run away.
Well I did find this as a strange piece of information:
West making big mistake in fighting ISIS says senior Israeli officer - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz
A senior Northern Command officer said Thursday that the Western coalition is making a big mistake in fighting against ISIS.​

Of coarse I do!

The ISIS Islamic Terrorists are Supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia

The Times of Israel
reported Wednesday:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support,

In
a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.
Israel also provides air cover for their assaults.

What's mangled about that? Really, Dildo? You can't see what is mangled about that?
That wasn't the question. I was asking what "you" thought was mangled? That's your claim. Can't you explain the reason behind your claim? Or do you just think things for no apparent reason?

I can't believe the depth of your ignorance, Princess. In railing against another poster's use of English you posted: "You have the written skills of a 10 year old and the logic of a 5 year old." Evidently you're not even bright enough to see what is wrong with that statement. Why am I not surprised?

Of coarse I do!

The Times of Israel
reported Wednesday:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support,

In
a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.
So what is the beef between Obama and Netanyahu?

Of coarse I do!

The Times of Israel
reported Wednesday:

In

Not a lick of proof in that GlobalResearch (read: BULLSHIT) story. Lots of "alleged" and plenty hair-brained speculation (2+2+5) but no evidence. I especially like the senior employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry, Yasmina Haifi, who claimed "the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation."
Uh-huh. I'm not certain who is dimmer ... Yasmina or idiots like you who hang on her every word. Her Twitter:
“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It’s part of a plan by Zionists who are deliberately trying to blacken Islam’s name,” wrote Haifi ….
Riiiight.

Of coarse I do!

The Times of Israel
reported Wednesday:

In

Not a lick of proof in that GlobalResearch (read: BULLSHIT) story. Lots of "alleged" and plenty hair-brained speculation (2+2+5) but no evidence. I especially like the senior employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry, Yasmina Haifi who claimed "the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation."
Uh-huh. I'm not certain who is dimmer ... Yasmina or idiots like you who hang on her every word. Her Twitter:
“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It’s part of a plan by Zionists who are deliberately trying to blacken Islam’s name,” wrote Haifi ….
Riiiight.
So same question to you. What is it between Obama and Netanyahu?

Not a lick of proof in that GlobalResearch (read: BULLSHIT) story. Lots of "alleged" and plenty hair-brained speculation (2+2+5) but no evidence. I especially like the senior employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry, Yasmina Haifi, who claimed "the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation."
Riiiight.
Didn't mommy tell you, ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals?

Riiiight.
Didn't mommy tell you, ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals?

No ad homs there, Princess, and there were more facts in my response than there were in that GlobalResearch BS.

Of coarse I do!

The Times of Israel
reported Wednesday:

In

Not a lick of proof in that GlobalResearch (read: BULLSHIT) story. Lots of "alleged" and plenty hair-brained speculation (2+2+5) but no evidence. I especially like the senior employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry, Yasmina Haifi who claimed "the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation."
Riiiight.
So same question to you. What is it between Obama and Netanyahu?

Irrelevant to this conversation and this thread.

Forum List

Back