The Virus may be a good thing because I won’t have to shake hands with these disgusting people....Republican Olivia Troye on Trump.

Sorry Toob but your post made me laugh out loud. Meet Trump's expectations???? What are his expectations exactly?
Why would you ASK ME, cabbagebrain? You think I work on his payroll or something? You been smoking your law books again? I know what you know: that Trump is trying to clean up Washington best as possible that it actually runs more like a business with deadlines, efficiency, and less waste.

That you will lie for him. That you will sell your soul and support his every idiocy like Bill Barr.
Sorry, Slaw, I lie for no one. I actually have a bit of a concern over the recent leaving of this person under Pence who was part of the Corona task force as it raises a number of questions!

I know this may be an alien concept to you, but some people put country and Constitution before party and a rogue leader.
That leaves out all Democrats. If there is one thing we know about them, it is that everything comes down to party and winning. The Constitution plays no role in it and after Barry, Hillary and now Joe, you have no room to be casting aspersions.
My use of the pronoun "you" was not referring to you, Toob, but to Trump appointees in general. Sorry, I thought the context was clear.

Sorry, Slaw, I guess I got tripped up by your calling me out BY NAME, then saying YOU to me three times, and not generally being a mind-reader. I don't know how I could have thought you were talking to me. :smoke:

I'll give Olivia credit for going on the record with her allegation, which I'm sure the overwhelming majority of TRUMP supporters will put in the "no one cares" file...
Sad to say but I suspect that Trumpers are like abused spouses. The more Trump puts them down like calling them "disgusting", the more they think they deserve it. Trump has made it perfectly clear what he really thinks of his supporters.

Um, need I remind you Biden told black people if they don't vote for him they "ain't black", and thats not an allegation.

Forum List

Back