I agree with 80% of the Public that describe Trump as "self-centered"! Definitely!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The following comment from a USMESSAGEBoard commentor:
it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me."
And this commentator is in agreement with me and according to pew research...
Few Americans Express Positive Views of Trump’s Conduct in Office
80% of the public describes Trump as ‘self-centered’
And I agree 100%!
"Braggart"," idiosyncratic",narcissistic, self-centered, self-involved, conceited, egotistic, egotistical, and self-loving.

I also will vote for him as I've done the last 2 elections because I've known people like Trump who are all of the above,(and them some!!) and they were able to do something that most Presidents don't! GET THINGS DONE!
And as this Pew Research continues to show...
It is important to note that, despite the reservations many Republicans have about Trump’s personal conduct, they continue to overwhelmingly approve of his job performance. In January, 80% of Republicans and Republican leaners approved of the way Trump was handling his job as president, including 64% who strongly approved.

So to all of those people like the USMESSAGEBOARD commentator who "despises Trump's ego"!
Are you now as these FACTS support the reality......
1) spending like I am nearly 80% more for gas under Biden than the highest I spent under Trump!
2) Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation
3) In favor of destroying as Biden has: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
4) Or in favor as Trump was in signing more federal oil leases than Obama or Biden?

These are just 4 of many issues I favor Trump, even though as the commentator states:"despise Trump's ego"!
5) Plus Trump did something that only 2 other presidents in history have done for which I'm very pleased!

FedOil_leasesbyPresj031323.png

GaspricesBidenVStrump070523.png

Doesn't realize that $7.8 trillion in debt adds to inflation...............................

it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me."
And I agree 100%!
"Braggart"," idiosyncratic",narcissistic, self-centered, self-involved, conceited, egotistic, egotistical, and self-loving.

I also will vote for him as I've done the last 2 elections because I've known people like Trump who are all of the above,(and them some!!) and they were able to do something that most Presidents don't! GET THINGS DONE!
It is important to note that, despite the reservations many Republicans have about Trump’s personal conduct, they continue to overwhelmingly approve of his job performance. In January, 80% of Republicans and Republican leaners approved of the way Trump was handling his job as president, including 64% who strongly approved.

So to all of those people like the USMESSAGEBOARD commentator who "despises Trump's ego"!
1) spending like I am nearly 80% more for gas under Biden than the highest I spent under Trump!
2) Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation
3) In favor of destroying as Biden has: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
4) Or in favor as Trump was in signing more federal oil leases than Obama or Biden?

These are just 4 of many issues I favor Trump, even though as the commentator states:"despise Trump's ego"!
5) Plus Trump did something that only 2 other presidents in history have done for which I'm very pleased!

View attachment 820444

View attachment 820440

Trump is a lying POS!

And I agree 100%!

View attachment 820444

View attachment 820440

well that's not true. I know the left wants it to be true but IT ISN"T.

And I agree 100%!

View attachment 820444

View attachment 820440

You're off your meds again...

Presidents do not set the price of gasoline. If so, why didn't your blob set it at a quarter per gallon?

Trump ripped off everyone he ever dealt with, from family members to contractors to dish washers at his clubs. But he cares about YOU. And he needs your money.

If you are stupid enough to think any of them care about you, you deserve your deep disappointment.

Forum List

Back