I agree with 80% of the Public that describe Trump as "self-centered"! Definitely!

Trump promised Hilary would be in jail.

No. He didn’t. Why do you make shit up and get expect to ever be credible?
Did that happen?
No. You lied.
You got played.
No. In fact, I didn’t. Only morons like you took his banter as literal.
And you're getting played again.
Didn’t happen before. So there is no “again.” Your lies have no value.
Trump must get bored by you guys...you're too easy.
Worry about that.
Let see...first you guys said that Biden wouldn't be the nominee.
I don’t recall saying that. Can you link it?
Then Biden wouldn't make it through the convention.

I also didn’t say that.
The he wouldn't win the election.
No. But I did expect him to lose. That much is true.
Then he wouldn't make It to Election Day.
Said no such thing.
Then he wouldn't run for re-election.
I am surprised he has lasted even this long. I’m not sure he will be your Parody’s nominee.
Where are we at now?
Right here.
He won't win...right?
I wouldn’t bet that he will make it.
Trump who lost by 9M

Allegedly.
votes is going to win.

He might lots of people see your god, Potato, as a horror story.

I know you gibbered more. But you’re too dull to put up with.

Hack hater maudes going to hack and hate.

FACTs are the biased MSM donated not just the below 2 articles...
But when one considers the following $2.6 Billion in advertising dollars spent on Biden's behalf by ABC,CBS,NBC from the following there is no conclusion to be drawn other than the BIASED MSM truly hates America!
Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value. Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"

MSMdonations.png

Please prove your totally subjective and personal statement... otherwise you are a POS!
Okay...Trump's 1st lie: His inaugural crowd was bigger than Obama's. Another lie, he said he would defend the Constitution, then he tried to destroy it on Jan 6th. And lastly the lie saying he did nothing wrong in the Georgia election, when we all heard him ask for 11,000 votes.

There, I gave you 3 of them. He's told more than 10,000 lies in office!

Forum List

Back