The Dems Have Less Than 40 Days To Dump Biden Before They're Stuck With Him

I guess that makes all the bed wetters in the Dem media "retards" by your definition.

Because, last I checked, they're the ones doing it.

Retard.
And so are you. So, you agree you are a retard?

You are not very bright, are you? :itsok:

And so are you. So, you agree you are a retard?

You are not very bright, are you? :itsok:

No.

I posted an article from the lefty rag the "Philadelphia Inquirer".

And then your dumbass proceeded to step in it.

We're used to it.

You just can't bring yourselves to objectively compare the outcomes of a Nation/World with Trump as President, vs. what we have now.

I have seen what we got under Trump
A petty man-child who throws tantrums, doesn’t understand the issues and refuses to learn

Or an experienced, stable leader like we have in Biden

I have seen what we got under Trump
A petty man-child who throws tantrums, doesn’t understand the issues and refuses to learn

Or an experienced, stable leader like we have in Biden

I can't even imagine what it must be like to be this fucking dumb.

No.

I posted an article from the lefty rag the "Philadelphia Inquirer".

And then your dumbass proceeded to step in it.

We're used to it.
Yeah, that's my point. You posted it to stress the fact that Biden is old. Proving you are a retard.

Keep proving to us how dumb you are. It helps to pass the time.

Yeah, that's my point. You posted it to stress the fact that Biden is old. Proving you are a retard.

Keep proving to us how dumb you are. It helps to pass the time.

I posted it from a Left wing source you imbecilic lobotomy.

Jesus Christ.

"Debating" you people is pointless because you won't even acknowledge reality.

You must have taken a loooooootta boosters to possess this much brain fog.

K, bye.

I posted it from a Left wing source you imbecilic lobotomy.

Jesus Christ.

"Debating" you people is pointless because you won't even acknowledge reality.

You must have taken a loooooootta boosters to possess this much brain fog.

K, bye.
Awww... are we running away? Awww... :itsok:

Now, we have to look for another retard to make fun of. Awww

Such talk comes entirely from the Trump cult losers. Biden has got them crapping themselves uncontrollably.

No, the gaslighting won't work. We're not cult imbeciles like you, so we understand how and why you're lying. You're trying to get rid of the candidate that will beat you like a gong. And you're failing badly.

Enjoy losing again, because we're certainly certainly going to enjoy stomping you. Do you plan to leave the board to escape your humiliation?
You go with Biden. You have my endorsement.

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

However, the first deadline is coming up on October 16th.

And which state would that be?

The all important swing state of Nevada.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

But I do know a bit about politics.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And it will be their inevitable downfall.

If 10/16 comes and goes, that's the ball game folks.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

Well, at least us Trump supporters can. ;)

It doesn't matter what the democratic party wants. They don't get to choose who will be their front runner.

It's up to people like George soros and the world economic forum. They will decide who will be the guy.

And Biden is the perfect guy, he doesn't give a shit about anything, he will sign or say anything he is told even if it's terrible for America, has no pride or morals or values or standards, he will say anything he is told to.

The democratic party is not controlled by Americans. Sooner we realize that the better.

I saw Trump's speech yesterday in NH.

And I saw Sleepy Pisspants at the Veteran's Day ceremony.

I would have guessed Trump's age to be about 60.

Biden?

I saw the same. Odd that trump would use the same speech writers as Hitler had. You just don't hear as many speeches about eliminating vermin from society any more. Seems trump is bringing that back.

I saw the same. Odd that trump would use the same speech writers as Hitler had. You just don't hear as many speeches about eliminating vermin from society any more. Seems trump is bringing that back.
So 2024 will be a war.
I'd sooner go to battle with Trump than Biden, just sayin'.

Good luck y'all, may the better man win.

So 2024 will be a war.

Trump and his MAGAs have been hoping for a war for quite awhile.

Trump and his MAGAs have been hoping for a war for quite awhile.
The democrats started the political war. Here is a brief summary:

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

The democrats started the political war. Here is a brief summary:

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.
Sounds overwhelming, but as long as you keep your tinfoil hat tight on your head, you should be fine.

I just can't wait to see these scumbags losing their minds when they finally have to admit they can't get rid of Trump with all these indictments, trials, OR the coming guaranteed, corrupt convictions. His popularity is going to continue to increase, probably even faster as average Americans see these DC scum for what they are. They're firkin' COWARDS. They can't win elections so they steal and if another steal is too complicated, they try the banana republic path of arresting their opponent.
What happens when you're wrong?

So 2024 will be a war.

They're about to be kablammoed back into the Stone Age.

If you can end political dynasties like the Bushes, the Cheneys and the Clintons?

Biden is no problem.

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

However, the first deadline is coming up on October 16th.

And which state would that be?

The all important swing state of Nevada.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

But I do know a bit about politics.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And it will be their inevitable downfall.

If 10/16 comes and goes, that's the ball game folks.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

Well, at least us Trump supporters can. ;)

If there is no commiecrat challenger there will be no commie presidential primaries, so the reality is the commiecrats have till Aug next year at the nominating convention. Remember, the parties run the primaries.

Forum List

Back