I agree with 80% of the Public that describe Trump as "self-centered"! Definitely!

When you know how to take care of yourself then you can be beneficial to others
Libs don’t and can’t

Lots of dumb comments on this thread,,,,TRUMP IS AN EGOTISTICAL BLOHARD BUT SO ARE 99% OF ALL CEO'S AND CELEBRITIES,,,,SO FXCKING WHAT !!!!!!!! He wants to do something for the country other than destroy it as the Deep State is ACTALLY DOING. We have idiots voting based on FEELINGS,,,,Oh Boy thats smart.

If you believe the Deep State ,,you deserve to get what they have planned.

As are ALL POLITICIANS, CEO's and Celebrities,,,,Big Deal. If you saw your favorite start on the street, they would tell you to fxck off and call security.

You're off your meds again...

Presidents do not set the price of gasoline. If so, why didn't your blob set it at a quarter per gallon?
Government policy affects the price of gas and diesel. The price of gas and diesel affects almost everything else.

Gee its about time a thread that is fun

Self center would not satisfied the Don

He is the black hole in America

Once he draws in the believers, they cannot escape

In the darkness he whispers in their ears and send them back out into the world to do his bidding

There is no escape

All that we can do is keep him out of office. The lessor of two imperfections.

Government policy affects the price of gas and diesel. The price of gas and diesel affects almost everything else.

Wrong. Presidents policies are only an excuse for price increases.

Fact: Under Biden, the oil companies produced record low amounts of oil. But also received record amounts of profit.
The excuse used was that Biden shut down oil leases. But those leases were not being used. And because the demand was so low, they had no plans of using those leases within the next several years.
So if they're not going to use the leases, then how can Biden be blamed for the price of fuel going up?

It's easy. Just say it publicly and enough people will believe it.

Oh, and when they open up the leases and the oil companies don't jump in and take them over, don't report that in the news. It would expose their excuse.

The president doesn't dictate prices. And he doesn't dictate how much oil they produce. Oil companies can depressurize an oil cavity to only a trickle, if they want to. And they did. They opened the valve just enough to keep us supplied.

Wrong. Presidents policies are only an excuse for price increases.

Fact: Under Biden, the oil companies produced record low amounts of oil. But also received record amounts of profit.
The excuse used was that Biden shut down oil leases. But those leases were not being used. And because the demand was so low, they had no plans of using those leases within the next several years.
So if they're not going to use the leases, then how can Biden be blamed for the price of fuel going up?

It's easy. Just say it publicly and enough people will believe it.

Oh, and when they open up the leases and the oil companies don't jump in and take them over, don't report that in the news. It would expose their excuse.

The president doesn't dictate prices. And he doesn't dictate how much oil they produce. Oil companies can depressurize an oil cavity to only a trickle, if they want to. And they did. They opened the valve just enough to keep us supplied.
NOT ONE word of your examples have any proof!
Now here is proof that Biden makes a dumb ass comment that GIVES the oil companies excuses to reduce oil production and RAISE prices!
THINK!!! The president of USA tells the public and oil companies:

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

And remember Biden "GUARANTEES" to get rid of all fossil fuels... including how we get 60% of our electricity... fossil fuels!
About 79% of the nation's energy comes from fossil fuels, 8.0% from nuclear, and 13.1% from renewable sources.

Why would this dummy TELL the fossil fuel industry that he GUARANTEES to put them out of business!

Whatever industry you work or worked in... think... what would your industry respond?
A) Cut back on production because it costs money.
B) Raise prices while you can and that the consumers have to use your product/service...i.e. you have to buy gas today!

What a stupid statement that gives the fossil fuel industry all the excuses in the world to raise prices!

To Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., chairman of the RSC, Biden’s statement is a promise that he has kept during his first 15 months in office.
"If you make U.S. energy production more expensive and difficult, then the price of gas goes up. It’s not complicated, and it’s why Americans are paying over $4 at the pump," Banks told FOX Business.

Being self centered is pretty common among those who live in the public eye. Doesn’t matter if they are in politics, sports or entertainment some just hide it better than others and some don’t even try and hide it.

NOT ONE word of your examples have any proof!
Now here is proof that Biden makes a dumb ass comment that GIVES the oil companies excuses to reduce oil production and RAISE prices!
THINK!!! The president of USA tells the public and oil companies:

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

You fools believe Biden when he said that. BA HA HA HA HA HA HA.. You people will believe anything. Including anything Trump tells you.
Space force
Mexico paying for the wall
Zero out the national debt.

Proof that Biden lied......... Oil production is up higher now than when Trump was in office.

Again, Biden, like Trump were only the president. Neither of them could dictate how much oil was produced or the price of it.
This country is not a dictatorship. And oil is not state owned.

Oil company execs making million $$$ bonuses aren't going to take orders from someone who makes $500K salaries.

The oil companies made much more profit under Biden, and will receive more government subsidies than they did under Trump. So tell me brainiac, who do you think the oil companies are going to support more for the next presidency?

P.S. The government giving so much money to green energy companies, how does that differ from them giving so much money to oil & gas companies?

You fools believe Biden when he said that. BA HA HA HA HA HA HA.. You people will believe anything. Including anything Trump tells you.
Space force
Mexico paying for the wall
Zero out the national debt.

Proof that Biden lied......... Oil production is up higher now than when Trump was in office.

Again, Biden, like Trump were only the president. Neither of them could dictate how much oil was produced or the price of it.
This country is not a dictatorship. And oil is not state owned.

Oil company execs making million $$$ bonuses aren't going to take orders from someone who makes $500K salaries.

The oil companies made much more profit under Biden, and will receive more government subsidies than they did under Trump. So tell me brainiac, who do you think the oil companies are going to support more for the next presidency?

P.S. The government giving so much money to green energy companies, how does that differ from them giving so much money to oil & gas companies?
Hey dummy... How much oil and gas comes from Federal land which is controlled by the president who physically signs the exploration leases?
Not one fact by the way from you again... why make comments if you can't prove them?

In reality, federal natural gas and oil leasing occurs both onshore and offshore. The Truth: Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.Mar 24, 2022
FACT 24% of oil comes from federal lands!
Now leases signed by Trump versus Obama versus biden!
FACTS: Biden signed just 151 leases in first 2 years versus Trump's first 2 years 2,235 leases!
14 times the number of Biden !
FACTS... not guesses or your stupid grossly uninformed opinion!
24% of oil production coming from Federal LANDS! Dummy!
OilleasesPresidentsign071423.png

Hey dummy... How much oil and gas comes from Federal land which is controlled by the president who physically signs the exploration leases?
Not one fact by the way from you again... why make comments if you can't prove them?

In reality, federal natural gas and oil leasing occurs both onshore and offshore. The Truth: Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.Mar 24, 2022
FACT 24% of oil comes from federal lands!
Now leases signed by Trump versus Obama versus biden!
FACTS: Biden signed just 151 leases in first 2 years versus Trump's first 2 years 2,235 leases!
14 times the number of Biden !
FACTS... not guesses or your stupid grossly uninformed opinion!
24% of oil production coming from Federal LANDS! Dummy!
View attachment 858092

You didn't really look at the numbers, did you. Because I would highly advise you to do so.

According to your supposed "experts," Trump reduced the amount of federal land leases for gas/oil exploration by 942 in 2020. Remember, Trump didn't leave office until 2021. Biden reduced it LESS in two (786) years than Trump did in 1. (942)

Your so called experts are exposing Trump as being even more anti oil than Biden.

Also, the president doesn't control how much oil they pump out of the ground. Once the drilling permit is issued, the oil companies can pump all they want.

You really don't know much about the oil field industry, do you?

The following comment from a USMESSAGEBoard commentor:
it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me."
And this commentator is in agreement with me and according to pew research...
Few Americans Express Positive Views of Trump’s Conduct in Office
80% of the public describes Trump as ‘self-centered’
And I agree 100%!
"Braggart"," idiosyncratic",narcissistic, self-centered, self-involved, conceited, egotistic, egotistical, and self-loving.

I also will vote for him as I've done the last 2 elections because I've known people like Trump who are all of the above,(and them some!!) and they were able to do something that most Presidents don't! GET THINGS DONE!
And as this Pew Research continues to show...
It is important to note that, despite the reservations many Republicans have about Trump’s personal conduct, they continue to overwhelmingly approve of his job performance. In January, 80% of Republicans and Republican leaners approved of the way Trump was handling his job as president, including 64% who strongly approved.

So to all of those people like the USMESSAGEBOARD commentator who "despises Trump's ego"!
Are you now as these FACTS support the reality......
1) spending like I am nearly 80% more for gas under Biden than the highest I spent under Trump!
2) Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation
3) In favor of destroying as Biden has: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
4) Or in favor as Trump was in signing more federal oil leases than Obama or Biden?

These are just 4 of many issues I favor Trump, even though as the commentator states:"despise Trump's ego"!
5) Plus Trump did something that only 2 other presidents in history have done for which I'm very pleased!

View attachment 820444

View attachment 820440

I am one that sees Trump's sometimes petulance, pettiness, unkindness in describing people, and other obnoxious behavior as being quite off putting, annoying, frustrating, angering.

But I cannot fault his instincts, insights, ability to identify problems and willingness to take risks to find solutions for them, his general skill set in negotiations and the frequent positive results/consequences of his policies.

I am sick to death of smiling, smooth/slick talking, thoroughly likable PC professional politicians who charm and schmooze their way in the world but rarely ever produce much of lasting value to anybody but themselves.

So I'll put up with a sometimes irritating personality who loves America and accomplishes good things for Americans over the likable person who is in it for his/her own benefit and not much of anything else. Mean tweets are a small price to pay for secure borders, energy independence, higher standard of living, more choices, options, opportunity for everybody, more liberty, enforcement of our laws, and the closest thing to world peace I've experienced in a long lifetime.

I am one that sees Trump's sometimes petulance, pettiness, unkindness in describing people, and other obnoxious behavior as being quite off putting, annoying, frustrating, angering.

But I cannot fault his instincts, insights, ability to identify problems and willingness to take risks to find solutions for them, his general skill set in negotiations and the frequent positive results/consequences of his policies.

I am sick to death of smiling, smooth/slick talking, thoroughly likable PC professional politicians who charm and schmooze their way in the world but rarely ever produce much of lasting value to anybody but themselves.

So I'll put up with a sometimes irritating personality who loves America and accomplishes good things for Americans over the likable person who is in it for his/her own benefit and not much of anything else. Mean tweets are a small price to pay for secure borders, energy independence, higher standard of living, more choices, options, opportunity for everybody, more liberty, enforcement of our laws, and the closest thing to world peace I've experienced in a long lifetime.
I agree 100% with everything you wrote!
I personally can't stand Trump! I lived in NY and knew Queens people like Trump.
Braggarts. Idiosyncratic. All personal characteristics I abhor. BUT...
The people from Queens love America. Love their families. Respect the law. And above all
"they get things done"! I've had some bosses like Trump and they like Trump were assholes!
BUT they got things DONE!
Trump did that. He had nearly $1 trillion repatriated. A majority of people never knew that as the
biased MSM never described... only that the taxes were reduced. This chart shows the affect.

Trump also did something "In 2019, the US became both a net exporter and net producer of energy for the first time in over 60 years.... Trump was president.
offshoreTaxreveunafterTrumpcuts.png

That's not legitimate. It's bullshit conspiracy theory and doesn't belong in this forum. Why is it that this bullshit about Trump stays on front page and anything critical of biden gets pushed around?
Here is the reason why anything by the biased MSM puts on the back page of Biden!

All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM by donating $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value. Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
MSMdonations.png

Forum List

Back