Most Trump Supporters Are Really Good People And They Don't Deserve The Crap The GOP Has Pulled On Them

Trump supporters are the absolute worst. They are without a doubt the worst people in the history of this nation.

If the Trump Supports all died tonight, the collective IQ of the nation would rise at least ten points.

Trump Supporters are without honor. Integrity. Or honesty. I wouldn’t trust one if he said night was dark and day was light.
If that happened America would be like Haiti in no time.

You folks would be eating each other to stay alive.....because not one of you knows how to farm or raise beef.

If that happened America would be like Haiti in no time.

You folks would be eating each other to stay alive.....because not one of you knows how to farm or raise beef.

Yeah. It must be a very odd world you live in. One where everyone outside of city limits agrees with your radical ideals.

Kansas voted to protect Abortion. All those farmers and such voted to protect a woman’s right to an abortion. How exactly does that fit in with your idiotic belief?

Yeah. It must be a very odd world you live in. One where everyone outside of city limits agrees with your radical ideals.

Kansas voted to protect Abortion. All those farmers and such voted to protect a woman’s right to an abortion. How exactly does that fit in with your idiotic belief?
I don't give a flying-fuck about abortion.
If people want to get rid of it that's up to them.
I've been asked about the issue since the 70s and my answer has never changed.
What people do is up to them and their conscience.
I for one wouldn't do it, except if the life of the mother was at stake.

Biden and his crew of misfits want everyone to believe that Trump supporters are all evil, angry, racist, you name it.

Turns out everything they accuse MAGA of is true of the left and anyone who would still vote for Biden.

Biden called Trump a four letter word the other day. He said the same of the President of Israel. Trump haters never have anything nice to say about the man or his supporters. They're called criminals, terrorists, cult members. Most Democrats think that the most hostile environment they could go to is a Trump rally.

But for some strange reason when a Biden supporter goes to a Trump rally you'd be surprised what they discovered.

Right now Schumer is trying to blame Republicans for the border crisis. He claims that if they don't vote for his "Border Bill" they'll be doing it because they want an issue for the coming election.

Sorry, but we didn't create the issue. Joe Biden and his 60+ executive actions created the issue.

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't give a flying-fuck about abortion.
If people want to get rid of it that's up to them.
I've been asked about the issue since the 70s and my answer has never changed.
What people do is up to them and their conscience.
I for one wouldn't do it, except if the life of the mother was at stake.

Are you a woman?

Forum List

Back