The Virus may be a good thing because I won’t have to shake hands with these disgusting people....Republican Olivia Troye on Trump.

My thoughts are simple, incompetence breeds this sort of response. The GOP continues to go too far right in order to save Trump instead of holding him accountable.
So vote for Beijing Biden who said the travel restrictions were xenophobic and racist?

Something tells me it’s another never-Trumper globalist pig that is mad we didn’t go to war in Syria.

Don't troll my topic with that stupidity bud, if you crackers can't stay on topic be gone.
Look at this POS Democrat saying racist BS.

Democrats = scum that watch and defend Cuties
Here is my Cuties question. Is this part of the deal the obamas made with Netflix? They were going to produce original programming. Is this an obama project?
You know big tech is 99% Democrat.

Cuties is made by Democrats for Democrats. They are trying to normalize pedophilia and make biden look less creepy.
They are trying to normalize pedophilia involving little girls to make it easier to normalize pedophilia involving gay men and little boys. It was just done in California. All legal and everything.

Those are Republican congressmen pedophiles in jail, Great Satan. We all know that Trump is the perv and the great and spacious building of Epstein.
You scum believe bill Clinton only flew on Epsteins plane 4 times and have him speak at your convention. Democrats elevate and normalize people who have sex with kids.

Those are Republican congressmen pedophiles in jail, Great Satan. We all know that Trump is the perv and the great and spacious building of Epstein.
You scum believe bill Clinton only flew on Epsteins plane 4 times and have him speak at your convention. Democrats elevate and normalize people who have sex with kids.
He flew on it once while Trump flew on it two dozen times. Great Satan, you cannot get away from the linkage of pedophilia and Republicanism.

He flew on it once while Trump flew on it two dozen times. Great Satan, you cannot get away from the linkage of pedophilia and Republicanism.
Did bill fly on Epsteins plane more then 4 times like bill Clinton said?

Yes or no?

I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to vote because Mike Spence’s coffee girl is tells me she’s not voting for him.

Dire fucking times we live in.

Sounds like Pence' aide has mistaken the President for mass murderer Cuomo

Trump flew on Epstein's plane at least 14 times, right, Great Satan? Why do you support Epstein?
Not asking about trump.

bill Clinton said he only flew on Epsteins plane 4 times. Tell us you believe him and was proud to see him speak at your convention.

My thoughts are simple, incompetence breeds this sort of response. The GOP continues to go too far right in order to save Trump instead of holding him accountable.
So vote for Beijing Biden who said the travel restrictions were xenophobic and racist?

Something tells me it’s another never-Trumper globalist pig that is mad we didn’t go to war in Syria.

Don't troll my topic with that stupidity bud, if you crackers can't stay on topic be gone.
Your thread is stupid douchebag

Disregard for human life...you mean like 3 funeral services
and over 5,000 people at each one, for an ex felon who od

Protesters, rioting and looters, still...any contact tracing going on

I don't give a flying fuck about an ex aide for Pence voting for Joe

I thought I told this cracker to stay off my topic with trolling

Tell us racist scumbag, what do you mean when you call someone a "cracker"?

You're the reason for directions on shampoo bottles

I addressed the topic douchebag

Stay on topic and stop trolling your own thread

More fake news from the liars.
The list of people who have either quit or been fired is quite long now. But he only "hires the best people".

Proof once again that even the best in Washington is SLIM PICKINGS. Now you know why the country has been fucked up for a very long time.

Trump knew he was out of his depth when he won, so he DID get good people.
But then when they would say things he didn't want to hear, they were gone.

It's that simple.

If you don't suck Trump cock, you don't get to the keep the job.
Only sychophants need apply.
Your obsession with Trump's junk aside.............if people don't perform, or actively work against him, he fires them. It's called accountability. Something Dimwinger losers like you know nothing about.

More fake news from the liars.
The list of people who have either quit or been fired is quite long now. But he only "hires the best people".
Proof once again that even the best in Washington is SLIM PICKINGS. Now you know why the country has been fucked up for a very long time.
Trump knew he was out of his depth when he won, so he DID get good people. But then when they would say things he didn't want to hear, they were gone. It's that simple. If you don't suck Trump cock, you don't get to the keep the job. Only sycophants need apply.
Your obsession with Trump's junk aside.............if people don't perform, or actively work against him, he fires them. It's called accountability. Something Dimwinger losers like you know nothing about.
Trump seems to be one of those nightmare bosses who holds everyone accountable, except himself. When an organization has that high a turnover it usually isn't the fault of the workers, but rather, incompetent leadership.

Forum List

Back