I agree with 80% of the Public that describe Trump as "self-centered"! Definitely!

You’ll bend over backwards defending your demafasict economic policies that have left a record number of Americans worse off since dear leader xiden took office

Please stop lying. I know I am asking too much there.

The Dims chose to go rogue. Payback is gonna be a bitch for them.
Trump promised Hilary would be in jail. Did that happen? You got played. And you're getting played again. Trump must get bored by you guys...you're too easy.
It most always does.
Let see...first you guys said that Biden wouldn't be the nominee. Then Biden wouldn't make it through the convention. The he wouldn't win the election. Then he wouldn't make It to Election Day. Then he wouldn't run for re-election.

Where are we at now? He won't win...right? Trump who lost by 9M votes is going to win. Yeah okay. He might. Biden may die before Election Day. But Biden isn't going to prison any more than Trump is. Nobody in Congress is going to line up behind some right wing Kristallnacht. Nobody in his administration is going to do it either. You're just kidding yourself yet again.
You hypocrites clearly don’t believe all victims.
No...we don't believe Project Veritas or the right wing kook sites you guys swear by.

The inflation started long before it really got bad. It was noted by many it was coming if we continued to spend, spend, spend and give money away.

And it did.

I'm not defending Biden as he supported Obama's reckless spending.
Oh when did the inflation start? What was the rate on Jan 20 2021?

It’s behind a paywall but I see july 2019…the rate for all of 2019 was a massive 2.3 percent! Wow…below the 30 year avg

Back-to-back 0.3% monthly increases in the core consumer-price index mark the strongest two-month stretch since early 2006​

You asked where it started but it started well before here also.

Obama and Trump spending recklessly along with the Fed pumping recklessly and there is no option but high inflation.

It's economics 101

Back-to-back 0.3% monthly increases in the core consumer-price index mark the strongest two-month stretch since early 2006

You asked where it started but it started well before here also.

Obama and Trump spending recklessly along with the Fed pumping recklessly and there is no option but high inflation.

It's economics 101
Haha 0.3 percent? Haha it dropped after that by the way…so no that’s not when it started

Haha 0.3 percent? Haha it dropped after that by the way…so no that’s not when it started

Yeah well, Covid. All that free money associated with Covid of course had nothing to do with inflation.

Again, econ 101.

Trump ripped off everyone he ever dealt with, from family members to contractors to dish washers at his clubs. But he cares about YOU. And he needs your money.
Do you have proof about ripping off dish washers?
YOU know it is so simple to prove idiotic statements like yours so f...king WRONG!!!!!
Now for the FACTS!!!
Nearly 90 percent of U.S. corporations are engaged in some type of litigation, and the average company balances a docket of 37 U.S. lawsuits.
For $1 billion-plus companies in the U.S., the average number of cases being juggled at home soars to 147.

Now as far as Trump's $1 billion plus companies... his companies come in at less than 1/2 what the average number of cases by billion plus companies at 60... versus 147 for the average billion company!

At least 60 lawsuits, along with hundreds of liens, judgments, and other government filings reviewed by the USA TODAY NETWORK, document people who have accused Trump and his businesses of failing to pay them for their work. Among them: a dishwasher in Florida. A glass company in New Jersey. A carpet company. A plumber. Painters. Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.

Trump’s companies have also been cited for 24 violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act since 2005 for failing to pay overtime or minimum wage, according to U.S. Department of Labor data. That includes 21 citations against the defunct Trump Plaza in Atlantic City and three against the also out-of-business Trump Mortgage LLC in New York. Both cases were resolved by the companies agreeing to pay back wages.
So Trump's companies have had 24 violations since 2005 to 2016 according to USATODAY..

According to these FACTS:
From 2005 to 2016 there have been 21,606 cases filed with Department of labor for the same violations that Trump's companies were filed against. 0.001110803%!!!
FACTS are that Trump's companies were no different than the other 21,606 cases filed!

AGAIN folks you have to do some research like I just did!
AGAIN facts folks: Trump 24 cases resolved out of court versus 21,606 cases during the same
11 years!

Fairlaborwagecase.png

Yeah well, Covid. All that free money associated with Covid of course had nothing to do with inflation.

Again, econ 101.
Agreed xiden and the dems shouldn’t of passed that “Covid” bill in 2021..

But you keep grasping and defending your cult leader…it’s sort of funny

Agreed xiden and the dems shouldn’t of passed that “Covid” bill in 2021..

But you keep grasping and defending your cult leader…it’s sort of funny

Did Rachel Maddow tell you that?

Trump is a dick, always has been but at least he's a known quantity. I don't expect anything else. Thing is he's a dick towards the proper people who are dicks themselves.
Sounds like you had da penis envy er dick army no just dick envy not envoy.

The following comment from a USMESSAGEBoard commentor:
it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me."
And this commentator is in agreement with me and according to pew research...
Few Americans Express Positive Views of Trump’s Conduct in Office
80% of the public describes Trump as ‘self-centered’
And I agree 100%!
"Braggart"," idiosyncratic",narcissistic, self-centered, self-involved, conceited, egotistic, egotistical, and self-loving.

I also will vote for him as I've done the last 2 elections because I've known people like Trump who are all of the above,(and them some!!) and they were able to do something that most Presidents don't! GET THINGS DONE!
And as this Pew Research continues to show...
It is important to note that, despite the reservations many Republicans have about Trump’s personal conduct, they continue to overwhelmingly approve of his job performance. In January, 80% of Republicans and Republican leaners approved of the way Trump was handling his job as president, including 64% who strongly approved.

So to all of those people like the USMESSAGEBOARD commentator who "despises Trump's ego"!
Are you now as these FACTS support the reality......
1) spending like I am nearly 80% more for gas under Biden than the highest I spent under Trump!
2) Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation Families are spending about $700 more per month than two years ago thanks to inflation
3) In favor of destroying as Biden has: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
4) Or in favor as Trump was in signing more federal oil leases than Obama or Biden?

These are just 4 of many issues I favor Trump, even though as the commentator states:"despise Trump's ego"!
5) Plus Trump did something that only 2 other presidents in history have done for which I'm very pleased!

View attachment 820444

View attachment 820440

Yeah trump has a big ego. He is self centered, bit arrogant often and loves to be the center of attention.

But, personality aside, if you look past all of that surface fluff and actually look at his stats, then you'll see some impressive track records.

Larry bird could be the biggest asshole around but I'd rather have him on my team than the nicest and sweetest wnba player ever because I want a winner with me.

Forum List

Back