The Unconstitutional Presidency

Conservatives will vigorously oppose the notion of a powerful chief executive right up until about one nano-second AFTER a Republican gets nominated president.

That's where there's a difference between you and me, I go by what the Constitution says and was just a pissed by the actions of republicans as I am your mulatto messiah.

No the big difference between you and me is that I would take no pleasure in calling the president a mulatto.

Let's all be reminded for example that you come from a country where the government feels the need to put this instructional sign in their public toilets:

2418833340_07ee53291f_b-682x461.jpg

You see, we normal Americans at least know the difference between a toilet and the monkey bars.

Who would have guessed he was from Oregon!

Do you have any evidence Obama is going to enact an immigration bill, a budget, or lunge for more borrowing without Congress?

Didn't think so.

Is that what the item you quoted says?

No, moron, it doesn't.

It says ".... including, say,....as in 'as an example....'

Thus obviating any necessity for "Do you have any evidence Obama is going to...."

But....speaking of evidence....I feel lazy enough to go for the low-hanging fruit, as in evidence that you are an imbecile.....

... not just any run-of -the-mill variety imbecile.

You are a 'spherical imbecile,' meaning that you are an imbecile no matter the angle from which you are viewed.

Frankly, whenever you put up one of your inane, insipid posts in a vapid attempt to remain relevant, it brings to mind nothing so much as this, from "A Clockwork Orange"

"Well if it isn’t fat stinking billygoat billyboy.
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil?
Come get some in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"

Bet a lot of folks mention that to you, huh?

You should temper your contempt for the intellect of others, lest you be reminded of your own.

Let's all be reminded for example that you come from a country where the government feels the need to put this instructional sign in their public toilets:

You see, we normal Americans at least know the difference between a toilet and the monkey bars.

How infantile, carbine. Given your mind serves as a repository of bullshit itself, you have no business discussing intellect with anyone. Propaganda in, bullshit out.

So what have we learned today, kids? Notice I generously give you the benefit of doubt that you learn things.

We learned that Presidents have executive powers which enable them to "change policy through executive orders and administration actions that don't require legislation."

We learned people who manipulate your fragile, ignorant minds call this "bypassing Congress" when it is a President of the opposing party.

We learned every President does these things from time to time when confronted by a deadlocked Congress, and that these things are not illegal in any way, shape, or form.

New fact: There have been 8,580 Executive Orders issued in the past 85 years. We are currently up to 13,655 Executive Orders issued by our Presidents.

New fact: Only two Executive Orders have ever been found to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in our entire history! And neither are from Obama.

Feel free to copy and paste this information into any of the innumerable "pen and phone" topics.

How about putting that bit of drivel in context and tell us how many EO's have been challenged in the courts so we have some context as to why so few reached the high court and how many were settled at lower levels. Without context your statement means nothing.

Do you have any evidence Obama is going to enact an immigration bill, a budget, or lunge for more borrowing without Congress?

Didn't think so.

No, moron, it doesn't.

Thus obviating any necessity for "Do you have any evidence Obama is going to...."

But....speaking of evidence....I feel lazy enough to go for the low-hanging fruit, as in evidence that you are an imbecile.....

You are a 'spherical imbecile,' meaning that you are an imbecile no matter the angle from which you are viewed.

Frankly, whenever you put up one of your inane, insipid posts in a vapid attempt to remain relevant, it brings to mind nothing so much as this, from "A Clockwork Orange"

You should temper your contempt for the intellect of others, lest you be reminded of your own.

Sorry, I don't speak dog!

Conservatives will vigorously oppose the notion of a powerful chief executive right up until about one nano-second AFTER a Republican gets nominated president.

That's where there's a difference between you and me, I go by what the Constitution says and was just a pissed by the actions of republicans as I am your mulatto messiah.

No the big difference between you and me is that I would take no pleasure in calling the president a mulatto.

What, you got a problem with FACTS? You have no problem throwing around other disparaging labels, why would you have a problem with one that is accurate?

Edit, great deflection BTW.

Last edited:
Reagan sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation, Iran, and coupled this with a money laundering scheme to fund Contra rebels in Nicaragua. He did this in direct violation of the Constitution yet your side has never condemned him.

George Bush used the federal government to tap the communications of American citizens without a warrant (which he obtained only later when his attorney general refused to continue certifying his anti-constitutional program).

Nixon's crimes against the Constitution are legend.

You're leading presidential candidate has established a pay to play rats nest of bribery and dirty tricks in New Jersey.

When your party has the presidency, they shred the Constitution. When your party does not have the presidency, they invent or twist stories to make it look like the opposing party has violated the Constitution. This is why Bill Clinton was impeached for a blowjob, whereas George Bush never had to answer one question about illegally tapping the communications of American citizens. This is what your party does, this is what it has always done.

Reagan sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation, Iran, and coupled this with a money laundering scheme to fund Contra rebels in Nicaragua. He did this in direct violation of the Constitution yet your side has never condemned him.

George Bush used the federal government to tap the communications of American citizens without a warrant (which he obtained only later when his attorney general refused to continue certifying his anti-constitutional program).

You're leading presidential candidate has established a pay to play rats nest of bribery and dirty tricks in New Jersey.

When your party has the presidency, they shred the Constitution. When your party does not have the presidency, they invent or twist stories to make it look like the opposing party has violated the Constitution. This is why Bill Clinton was impeached for a blowjob, whereas George Bush never had to answer one question about illegally tapping the communications of American citizens. This is what your party does, this is what it has always done.

"Nixon's crimes against the Constitution are legend."

So....since Obama actually used the IRS against his political enemies....unlike Nixon.....so, you think he should be impeached, or allowed to resign?

"This is why Bill Clinton was impeached for a blowjob,..."

Actually, although he did irreparable damage to the culture, that was not why the rapist was impeached.

Get a pencil and paper, take notes...so you don't make this mistake again:

"Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998."
Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

So....since Obama actually used the IRS against his political enemies....unlike Nixon.....so, you think he should be impeached, or allowed to resign?

You know if there were any proof behind such statements Issa would have acted by now. Really what have they got, a former Bush appointee who resigned?

You know if there were any proof behind such statements Issa would have acted by now. Really what have they got, a former Bush appointee who resigned?

Not true.

The Republicans don't want to go after a lame duck.

Any who are not 'Blind' will be able to follow the 2010 shellacking to Obama's immediate meeting with the head of the IRS union, to the strategy of blocking the formation of conservative groups....ergo the abomination of the 2012 election.

Not true.

:lol:

They impeached Clinton further into his second term.

"This is why Bill Clinton was impeached for a blowjob,..."

Actually, although he did irreparable damage to the culture, that was not why the rapist was impeached.

Get a pencil and paper, take notes...so you don't make this mistake again:

"Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998."
Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

And found not guilty.

Ya know, if a psychic kept predicting earthquakes that failed to materialize, sooner or later the rubes would figure out the psychic was full of shit.

"OBAMAZ FIXIN' TO VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION WITH HIS PEN" is the eleventy-thousandth psychic prediction which has failed.

When will you rubes finally realize you are being taken for a ride?

Speaking of psychics......remember, go to a palmist rather than a mind reader: I know you have a palm.

Who needs more jerkoffs when we have you?

By the way, I can't help but notice the Army has not come and put you in a FEMA camp. That was, what, psychic prediction number ninety-thousand and two, IIRC.

Last edited:

What, you got a problem with FACTS? You have no problem throwing around other disparaging labels, why would you have a problem with one that is accurate?

Edit, great deflection BTW.

Is there a legitimate reason that a buck toothed pot bellied cracker like yourself would use the word mulatto when talking about the president?

Not true.

Any who are not 'Blind' will be able to follow the 2010 shellacking to Obama's immediate meeting with the head of the IRS union, to the strategy of blocking the formation of conservative groups....ergo the abomination of the 2012 election.

Baloney. If they had any evidence they would go after him. Like G5000 said they did it to Clinton later in his second term. Furthermore Nixon was well into his 6th year when the Articles of Impeachment were passed by the committee.

Nixon Articles of Impeachment

No, moron, it doesn't.

How infantile, carbine. Given your mind serves as a repository of bullshit itself, you have no business discussing intellect with anyone. Propaganda in, bullshit out.

Give me an honest answer for once in your life. How is that the author of this thread can toss out personal insults in every other post and never elicit a peep from you,

but I do it once and you throw a tantrum?

Who would have guessed he was from Oregon!

The fact that I have no idea why that's funny is what makes it even funnier.

Not true.

Baloney. If they had any evidence they would go after him. Like G5000 said they did it to Clinton later in his second term. Furthermore Nixon was well into his 6th year when the Articles of Impeachment were passed by the committee.

Nixon Articles of Impeachment

Of course you're wrong.

Here's why there is no reason to make him a martyr to folks like you:

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

8. Median family income in 2012 was $62,241, or 5.1 percent below the inflation-adjusted 2008 level.
The number of persons living in poverty also worsened again in 2012, according to the most recent Census figures. As of last year, 46,496,000 persons lived in households with income below the official poverty line, an increase of nearly 6.7 million since 2008 and 249,000 since 2011. The total poverty rate remained unchanged in 2012 at 15 percent of the total U.S. population. So for the second straight year, the poverty rate was 1.8 points higher than it was in 2008.
Obama?s Numbers, October Update

9.... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

10. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama | NewsBusters

"...and what i want to know is
how do you like your blueeyed boy
Mister Death"
e.e.cummings

Forum List

Back