Meatloaf Without Dried Onions?

It sounds interesting, but I don't think I'd want to try it....or bear. But if civilization collapses and we are reduced to eating varmints, I'll have to reconsider.
To this day I would not pass-up a young groundhog. They are very good eating.

Sigh, sucks getting old.....I miss this time of year when I would have walked the creek and likely took a couple of big snapping turtles by now.

I'm not trolling creeks for snapping turtles, bub.
LOL....I'd just like to watch you try to clean one.....Once spotted the catching part is easy.

I guess you would turn your nose up at ell too. That is also a "this time of year" thing. They migrate from the ocean to breed in the freshwater locations they were born. Very delicate tasting. The hide can be tanned too.

LOL....I'd just like to watch you try to clean one.....Once spotted the catching part is easy.

I guess you would turn your nose up at ell too. That is also a "this time of year" thing. They migrate from the ocean to breed in the freshwater locations they were born. Very delicate tasting. The hide can be tanned too.

I don't turn up my nose at hunting. I have family and friends who hunt - but I don't. I grew up in urban areas and it wasn't something my parents taught us.

It's what Mickey Ds uses on their substandard burgers.

Ewww!!! You can actually eat those things? 🤮

Meatloaf with Ketchup...............ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I prefer meatloaf without Ketchup as I love the meaty taste but I don't think that it tastes horrible with it.

Dried onions are for green bean casserole.

Good meatloaf = Gooooooooooooooood

I can't stand green beans but other than that I agree with you. 😋

You might like it better with fresh onions instead of dried. I make my dad's recipe: fresh onions, garlic, mushrooms, bread crumbs, tomato sauce, eggs, parsley, salt and pep. For special occasions, I put slices of bacon on top. Yum.

No offense or anything but no stanks. 🤢

Ever had racoon?

I couldn't eat a raccoon. They might be nasty but they're still really adorable. They're like wilderness kitty cats. 🥰

Sorry to say, but Meatloaf is dead.

As in dead cow or you can't stand it?

I prefer meatloaf without Ketchup as I love the meaty taste but I don't think that it tastes horrible with it.

I couldn't eat a raccoon. They might be nasty but they're still really adorable. They're like wilderness kitty cats. 🥰

Only thing I like Ketchup on is fries.

I prefer Ranch Dressing on fries tho..

No. Meatloaf.

IMG_0973.jpeg

This....My mom was a fair cook but her meatloaf pretty much sucked. She could not fry chicken worth a shit either.

LOL when she passed I found her recipe book.....I might have kept 4 or 5 recipes....I did find her "dump cobbler" corn pudding recipes which are excellent.
I'm a good cook, but my wife is a GREAT cook.

Forum List

Back