Biden sued by 18 states over latest unconstitutional vote buying scheme.

Worst voters in the modern world. The giveaway to the rich GOP have given us the worst inequality, upward mobility and poverty and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world and you love it. Idiot. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol
The so called 'rich' getting to keep their own damn money they earned isn't a giveaway. Paying YOUR bills isn't my responsibility. Are you running low on toilet paper too or how about stake sauce, anything else I need to buy for you?

The so called 'rich' getting to keep their own damn money they earned isn't a giveaway. Paying YOUR bills isn't my responsibility. Are you running low on toilet paper too or how about stake sauce, anything else I need to buy for you?
I'm fine, shytthead lol. They are the richest rich ever... And over 60% living paycheck to paycheck. Before Biden and Putin inflation, dunce.

Just another brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh dupes...

Yes! We must give the politicians more of our money because they’ve proven over and over again how responsible they are with it!

Get back to us when the courts have ruled on ot
The Supreme Court has already ruled on Pedo Joe's unconstitutional debt transfer schemes, Dumbass.

You are one ignorant Dimtard. Try to get up to speed for once in your pathetic life.

Just reading a little while ago, the median income of a college grad is between 1 and 3 million in lifetime earnings more than a high school grad.

Just a bit of perspective
Then they should pay their loans and stop asking high school grads to do it for them.

The Supreme Court has already ruled on Pedo Joe's unconstitutional debt transfer schemes, Dumbass.

You are one ignorant Dimtard. Try to get up to speed for once in your pathetic life.
Nope. They ruled on a specific program

This is not that

Boo hoo someone has more wealth than you. God so pathetic.
So dumb. Try real news and seeing past your nose.... The megarich swine are getting away with murder thanks to you dupes...Worst inequality and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world by far, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job. Still Raygun tax rates duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's a troll account activated in 2016 and reactivated for 2020.
Most of the liberal or democratic posters are fakes, multiple accounts, or paids.
The main function of USMB is not sincere participation but an advertising site for Orange Man Bad

You can smell the jealousy but they will swear not.
You fools have wrecked the country and the world. Thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence
You can smell the jealousy but they will swear not.
Pavlov's dog you are, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh

So dumb. Try real news and seeing past your nose.... The megarich swine are getting away with murder thanks to you dupes...Worst inequality and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world by far, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job. Still Raygun tax rates duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
who is getting away with murder? what are you babbling on about?

Sounds like Biden sux.

Forum List

Back