Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

You're imagining things now. That's what a good beating will do to you. Didn't you deny being a democrat?
Hahahahaha. You say that im imagining that you changed your name… and then two sentences later you bring up something I said to the “other” poster in a different thread who you’re pretending isnt you?

Damn you’re not very bright are ya??

Looks like they did censor that story. You're just in denial. It's okay, being wrong will do that to you. Democrat
Did you change your name so you could repeat all the nonsense that gets debunked.

I school you a few days ago and now you’re here with a different name making all the same debunked arguments. What’s wrong with you ?

They don't have a case. The intent is to force America's Mayor into bankruptcy with legal bills because they hate Trump and they have to do it fast before the election.
He’s already in bankruptcy because he defamed innocent Americans.

Yup, I look at things literally and I don’t inject hidden meanings and messages to support my political agenda. You caught me.

Yup, I look at things literally and I don’t inject hidden meanings and messages to support my political agenda. You caught me.
I think it's related to autism and or stupidity. When you're gullible you believe the FBI as they lie about influencing Twitter to suppress stories.

"The committee chairman, Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., said the result was to "suppress and delegitimize" information about alleged Biden family business schemes.

“Twitter, under the leadership of our witnesses today, was a private company the federal government used to accomplish what it constitutionally cannot: limit the free exercise of speech,” said Comer."

Hahahahaha. You say that im imagining that you changed your name… and then two sentences later you bring up something I said to the “other” poster in a different thread who you’re pretending isnt you?

Damn you’re not very bright are ya??
I haven't changed my name. It does sound like you are losing it. Don't worry it happens. You really sound stupid.

I think it's related to autism and or stupidity. When you're gullible you believe the FBI as they lie about influencing Twitter to suppress stories.

"The committee chairman, Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., said the result was to "suppress and delegitimize" information about alleged Biden family business schemes.

“Twitter, under the leadership of our witnesses today, was a private company the federal government used to accomplish what it constitutionally cannot: limit the free exercise of speech,” said Comer."
Influencing?! Really. That’s your big censorship? That’s your big election interference? That’s so weak

I haven't changed my name. It does sound like you are losing it. Don't worry it happens. You really sound stupid.
When did I say that I wasn’t a democrat? Sure wasn’t anywhere in this thread. And this is the first conversation I’ve had with Blisterfinger…. So where did you get that statement from?

Did you change your name so you could repeat all the nonsense that gets debunked.

I school you a few days ago and now you’re here with a different name making all the same debunked arguments. What’s wrong with you ?
I didn't change my name, you just have an overactive deranged imagination. I think it happens when you lose an argument. I did that, or you're extremely gullible. TDS is a terrible affliction.

Influencing?! Really. That’s your big censorship? That’s your big election interference? That’s so weak
What's weak are your constant denials. What the fuck is wrong with you?

What's weak are your constant denials. What the fuck is wrong with you?
That article shows absolutely nothing towards the government censoring anybody. Are you having a hard time with English?

I didn't change my name, you just have an overactive deranged imagination. I think it happens when you lose an argument. I did that, or you're extremely gullible. TDS is a terrible affliction.
Love your link BTW… backing up my argument not yours. Twitter made the decisions to handle the laptop story the way they did. They weren’t forced by anybody.

When did I say that I wasn’t a democrat? Sure wasn’t anywhere in this thread. And this is the first conversation I’ve had with Blisterfinger…. So where did you get that statement from?
Really? You don't remember when I thrashed you for 3 days for your gullibleness and lies? Wow. You really are losing it.

Love your link BTW… backing up my argument not yours. Twitter made the decisions to handle the laptop story the way they did. They weren’t forced by anybody.
They denied it but it's obvious they lied. This was not you?

Screenshot_20240520-155939_Samsung Internet.jpg

That article shows absolutely nothing towards the government censoring anybody. Are you having a hard time with English?
No but you have a hard time with hard evidence and facts. It's pretty obvious what happened. Is this not you?

Screenshot_20240520-155608_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back