The Unconstitutional Presidency

Well no it didn't.

People went to jail for that. And Ronnie had to apologize.

And as to Reagan being a rapist?

Gipper the Ripper?

Reagan????"....The press ridiculed this...." (from your link)

Just one more attempt by low-lives like you to support the rapist Clinton, whose whole record is replete with similar behavior.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Clinton Misogyny - Other
Linda Tripp - coerce, intimidate, deny - Bob Bennett calls her a liar, release her job application, transfer her.
Julia Hiatt-Steele - Willey's friend and neighbor - used the machine to change her story.
Hillary Rodham Clinton - used as a cover humiliated
Chelsea Clinton - ignored
Betty Currie - used as cover and enabler
Donna Shalala - used as cover, used as whipping post in Cabinet meeting
Madeline Albright - used as cover
Secret Service - female agent complaints
Kathy Ferguson – unwelcome advances

Clinton as a Ladies' Man?
Marsha Scott - claimed an affair
Connie Hamzy - claimed sex
Bobbie Ann Williams - claimed paid sex, paternity

Following are names of ladies rumored to have had sexual relations with Bill Clinton. We of course do not have information to support these rumors and do not intend the reader to think that we believe any of them to be true. Some could be true, some could be false and some could be intentionally spread rumors so absurd as to make the ones listed above and all other rumors look absurd as well. As always, please draw your own conclusions:
Clinton as a Ladies' Man - Rumors
Marilyn Jo Jenkins - rumored
Susan Coleman - rumored (suicide 7.5 months pregnant)
Robyn Dickey -rumored, staffer
Lenora Steinkamp - rumored - mystery jogger on video tape entering the "infamous hallway" with Clinton
Kimba Wood - rumored, judge
Kelley Craighead - rumored, staffer to Bill and Hillary
Sharline Wilson - rumored, claimed drug association
Dee Dee Myers - rumored, staffer
Suzie Whitacre - rumored
Catherine Cornelius - rumored, "distant cousin".
Cheryl Mills - rumored, WH attorney
Current Secret Paramour (per Tripp/King interview) - rumored

Clinton as a Ladies' Man - Rumors with quid pro quo?
Beth Gladden Coulson - rumored - young judicial appointment
Eleanor Mondale - rumored - celebrity daughter, dated Ron Perelman (see Jordan)
Shelia Lawrence - rumored - Widow of Ambassador
Deborah Mathis - rumored - reporter/WH advancements
Debra Schiff - rumored - ex flight attendant, now staffer
Susan McDougal - rumored - business connections
Benazir Bhutto - rumored - current opposition leader in, and former prime minister of Pakistan

Clinton as a wanna be Ladies' Man or intended disinformation? - Rumors High Profile
Barbara Streisand - rumored - celebrity
Markie Post - rumored - actress
Sharon Stone - rumored - actress
Lencola Sullivan - rumored - beauty queen
Martha Stewart - rumored - celebrity
Diana Wiley Pietsch - rumored - sex therapist - Oxford.
Princess Di - rumored - royalty, deceased
NewsMax 12/29/00 Carl Limbacher ".....Before her death, Princess Diana claimed privately that a "very flirtatious" Bill Clinton made a pass at her during one of several meetings; and that she considered accepting -- according to close friends who recently shared Diana's confidences with noted royal author Judy Wade. Wade conducted "scores" of interviews with confidantes to the late Princess of Wales for her soon-to-be released biography, "Diana: The Truth," which is excerpted in next week's National Enquirer. After one Clinton encounter Diana reportedly said, "We were a little naughty with each other," according to one confidante who talked to the tabloid directly. ......"
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Clinton was never found guilty of any crime.

Perhaps you should investigate the constitutional interpretation of that fact.

What a weak defense of the indefensible.

It's too bad the rightwing nuts on this forum have given up making arguments, and now only make excessively dramatic, baseless proclamations.

I guess they just got tired of losing arguments.

Says the far left Obama drone loaded with far left propaganda.

I have to ask, "far left propaganda", is that all you ever post? How many times have you used that line? I bet it's well over 300 times.
Why not try something new,,,just for the mental challenge and to exercise your grey matter?
Thanks! :smiliehug:

Ya know, if a psychic kept predicting earthquakes that failed to materialize, sooner or later the rubes would figure out the psychic was full of shit.

"OBAMAZ FIXIN' TO VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION WITH HIS PEN" is the eleventy-thousandth psychic prediction which has failed.

When will you rubes finally realize you are being taken for a ride?

There is a difference between knowing how to rationally explain Obama's failings and being consumers of every single piece of manufactured bullshit fed to you about Obama.

Stop eating the manufactured bullshit. It's why Obama won. Because you are being even dumber than he is, and now everyone knows you are full of shit.

Last edited:
9. ....all the big items on his agenda — including, say, an immigration bill, a budget, a lunge for more borrowing — do require Congressional action. Even the big items already enacted — Obamacare, intelligence gathering — are awaiting review by the Supreme Court.

Do you have any evidence Obama is going to enact an immigration bill, a budget, or lunge for more borrowing without Congress?

Didn't think so.

Is that what the item you quoted says?

No, moron, it doesn't.

It says ".... including, say,....as in 'as an example....'

Thus obviating any necessity for "Do you have any evidence Obama is going to...."

But....speaking of evidence....I feel lazy enough to go for the low-hanging fruit, as in evidence that you are an imbecile.....

... not just any run-of -the-mill variety imbecile.

You are a 'spherical imbecile,' meaning that you are an imbecile no matter the angle from which you are viewed.

Frankly, whenever you put up one of your inane, insipid posts in a vapid attempt to remain relevant, it brings to mind nothing so much as this, from "A Clockwork Orange"

"Well if it isn’t fat stinking billygoat billyboy.
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil?
Come get some in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"

Bet a lot of folks mention that to you, huh?

It's too bad the rightwing nuts on this forum have given up making arguments, and now only make excessively dramatic, baseless proclamations.

Says the far left Obama drone loaded with far left propaganda.

I have to ask, "far left propaganda", is that all you ever post? How many times have you used that line? I bet it's well over 300 times.
Why not try something new,,,just for the mental challenge and to exercise your grey matter?
Thanks! :smiliehug:

Well at least he doesn't try to pretend he isn't an imbecile; that's puts him one step ahead of 99% of the conservatives on this forum.

Not only has Obama behaved extra-constitutionally, but he is so arrogant as to threaten to continue operating outside of the legislative branch.
He makes clear..."I have a pen"...that he will govern via executive orders, whether or not the Congress has sent laws that authorize his actions.

1." “He has been seated on a throne surrounded with minions and mistresses, giving audience to the envoys of foreign potentates, in all the supercilious pomp of majesty. The images of Asiatic despotism and voluptuousness have scarcely been wanting to crown the exaggerated scene. We have been taught to tremble at the terrific visages of murdering janizaries, and to blush at the unveiled mysteries of a future seraglio.”

2. That is how Alexander Hamilton, in 67 Federalist, lampooned the picture of the presidency that was being painted by critics of the Constitution.

3. ....on the eve of the State of the Union message that is required by the same Constitution for which Hamilton was harping, we are [still arguing], as President Obama vows to conduct his office without authority of the Congress and with the aim of implementing policies and programs it did not ...approve.

4. These stampings of the presidential foot are one of the darnedest things we’ve covered...

5. “You can do a lot,” Mr. Obama’s senior adviser, Daniel Pfeiffer, was quoted by USA Today as having said on Fox News Sunday... executive orders last year on “new climate change regulations” and “expanding wireless access for schools.”

6. ... Mr. Obama “is not going to tell the American people that he’s going to wait for Congress.”

[Can you see why it is tragic that government schools no longer teach civics or the Constitution?]

7. USA Today reported... that Mr. Obama’s “authority is limited.” It said his “biggest agenda items” would “require legislation from Congress, including the Republican-run House.”

8. Hamilton [wrote] in 70 Federalist about the importance of “energy” in the executive and the danger of “feebleness.” It strikes us that by emphasizing what he can do without reference to Congress the president is underlining the latter.

9. ....all the big items on his agenda — including, say, an immigration bill, a budget, a lunge for more borrowing — do require Congressional action. Even the big items already enacted — Obamacare, intelligence gathering — are awaiting review by the Supreme Court.

10. Whether Mr. Obama is actually going to stand before Congress tomorrow and lecture them on his abilities to act where they won’t, well, this is hard to foresee."
‘Year of Action’ - The New York Sun

Isn't it about time for the Congress to stand up for it's rights, it's authorities?

Time to slap the offending hand in the cookie jar.

Your Essay Is Your Mouthpiece
Should the quotation speak for the essay or should the essay speak for the quotation? Quotations should add impact to the essay and not steal the show. If your quotation has more punch than your essay, then something is seriously wrong. Your essay should be able to stand on its own legs; the quotation should merely make this stand stronger.

How Many Quotations Should You Use in Your Essay?
Using too many quotations is like having several people shouting hoarse on your behalf. This will drown your voice. Refrain from overcrowding your essay with words of wisdom from famous people. You own the essay, so make sure that you are heard.

Using Quotations in Essays: Using Quotes in Essays and Other Writing

Thank you so much for your helpful advice, Dust.

You can be certain that I will give it all of the consideration that it deserves.

[
Clinton was never found guilty of any crime.

Perhaps you should investigate the constitutional interpretation of that fact.

What a weak defense of the indefensible.

What's weak is your having to reject the most important fundamental principle of our judicial system in order to attempt to support your point.

WHAT????

You're giving up the mantra of the Left at the Clarence Thomas lynching????

"“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence Obama is going to enact an immigration bill, a budget, or lunge for more borrowing without Congress?

Didn't think so.

That's your problem. You rarely think so. Have a look:

“We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help they need. I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone ... And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward in helping to make sure our kids are getting the best education possible, making sure that our businesses are getting the kind of support and help they need to grow and advance, to make sure that people are getting the skills that they need to get those jobs that our businesses are creating. One of the things that I’m going to be talking to my Cabinet about is how do we use all the tools available to us, not just legislation, in order to advance a mission that I think unifies all Americans. ... The belief that everybody’s got to take responsibility, everybody’s got to work hard, but if you do, that you can support a family and meet the kinds of obligations that you have to yourself and your family, but also to your communities and your neighbors."

-President Barack Obama, January 14, 2014

As ordered.

I’m going to be talking to my Cabinet about is how do we use all the tools available to us

So they are limited to the tools available. Is that somehow a crime?

With rants like this that lack any intelligence or logic why would anyone want to waste their time communicating with you. You lost this argument in the first 5 words, so just crawl back in your commie slime pit and pretend your smart.

Where's the ARGUMENT in the OP, or anywhere else in this thread that the current presidency is unconstitutional?

How many laws does the mulatto messiah have to ignore or rewrite before you decide he is shitting all over his oath? You got a number in mind?

Ya know, if a psychic kept predicting earthquakes that failed to materialize, sooner or later the rubes would figure out the psychic was full of shit.

"OBAMAZ FIXIN' TO VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION WITH HIS PEN" is the eleventy-thousandth psychic prediction which has failed.

Speaking of psychics......remember, go to a palmist rather than a mind reader: I know you have a palm.

Speaking of psychics......remember, go to a palmist rather than a mind reader: I know you have a palm.

Ouch!

:eek:

Conservatives will vigorously oppose the notion of a powerful chief executive right up until about one nano-second AFTER a Republican gets nominated president.

That's where there's a difference between you and me, I go by what the Constitution says and was just a pissed by the actions of republicans as I am your mulatto messiah.

Didn't think so.

Is that what the item you quoted says?

No, moron, it doesn't.

It says ".... including, say,....as in 'as an example....'

Thus obviating any necessity for "Do you have any evidence Obama is going to...."

But....speaking of evidence....I feel lazy enough to go for the low-hanging fruit, as in evidence that you are an imbecile.....

... not just any run-of -the-mill variety imbecile.

You are a 'spherical imbecile,' meaning that you are an imbecile no matter the angle from which you are viewed.

Frankly, whenever you put up one of your inane, insipid posts in a vapid attempt to remain relevant, it brings to mind nothing so much as this, from "A Clockwork Orange"

"Well if it isn’t fat stinking billygoat billyboy.
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil?
Come get some in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"

Bet a lot of folks mention that to you, huh?

You should temper your contempt for the intellect of others, lest you be reminded of your own.

Let's all be reminded for example that you come from a country where the government feels the need to put this instructional sign in their public toilets:

2418833340_07ee53291f_b-682x461.jpg

You see, we normal Americans at least know the difference between a toilet and the monkey bars.

Forum List

Back