The Unconstitutional Presidency

Conservatives will vigorously oppose the notion of a powerful chief executive right up until about one nano-second AFTER a Republican gets nominated president.

That's where there's a difference between you and me, I go by what the Constitution says and was just a pissed by the actions of republicans as I am your mulatto messiah.

No the big difference between you and me is that I would take no pleasure in calling the president a mulatto.

and why not ? that is what he is, a muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch. :up:

The average American cannot name all of America's presidents but the ones he can name are considered the strong presidents, Lincoln, the Roosevelts, Wilson, Jackson and so on, rarely do they remember Harrison, Pierce, Fillmore and others. The presidents we remember are usually considered the strong presidents, the presidents that did more than tend the garden for four years. The strong presidents usually went outside the president's usual behavior patterns and did more than most. The strong presidents were also accused, during their time, of being too strong, of being dictators, kings tyrants and so forth and always violating the Constitution. Whether will this hold true for Obama remains to be seen, but I would suspect America will have Obamacare for many years to come.

reggie.....I came every one, in order.
How about you?

Just sayin,'......

I have trouble naming their Cabinets. Many members were changed during their terms and then there is Cleveland.

Forum List

Back